剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Including....
不是吧!
No!
是的!
Yes!
刚知道结果时
When the results came in,
我因为我蠢而不开心
at first I was upset
because I was stupid.
现在 测试结果成了大好事了
Now,this is the greatest thing
that ever happened.
我得做做那测试
I gotta take this test.
希望我够笨吧 别担心
I just hope I'm stupid enough.
Don't worry.
感觉如何了?
How are you feeling?
噢 你知道的 给 宝贝
Oh,you know. Here you go,honey.
在沙发上吃雪糕?我的最爱
Ice cream on the couch?
It's my favorite.
你不吃? 那是最后一点了
Nothing for you?
That was the last of it.
对不起
Sorry.
我在想
I was thinking,
那健康保险明天该交了
that health insurance has
to be in tomorrow.
你做好了吗?
Did you finish it yet?
健康保险吗?
Health insurance?
你知道的 我想做的
You know,I want to. I want to.
但我现在
But I've just been,you know...
这么低落
so down.
或者你可以
Maybe you should--
什么?
What?
这很重要
This is very important,
我觉得还是不应该
and I don't think we should trust it
把它交给像我这样的人来做
to somebody like me.
太好吃了
Fudgy.
好吧 够了
All right. That is it.
刚开始时
At first,
我还因为你失落而感到内疚
I felt bad because you
were so depressed.
但现在我觉得你得寸进尺了
But now I think you're
really milking it here.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你以为我看不出来吗?
You don't think I see through this?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不信你不懂
I don't believe you,Ray.
你这狡猾鬼 让我这么有负罪感
Making me feel guilty,
you little weasel.
我又开始失落了
I'm depressed again.
听着 快给我做健康保险 你这个爱装鬼
Listen,do the health insurance,
you big fake.
"太好吃了" 给我
"Fudgy!" Give me that.
我听过最幸福的婚姻
I read that the happiest marriages
男方比较聪明的
are the ones where
the man is smarter.
猜猜是谁说的?
Guess who wrote that?
开门吧
Get the door.
开那个有把手的大木头
That big wooden thing with the knob
不是指你的头
that's not your head.
都没事吧?
Everything all right?
我好象看到你们吵架了
I thought I saw an argument.
别偷看我们
Stop stalking us.
不是因为 不是吧? 不是
This wouldn't be about the....
Would it? No.
我们才不在意呢
We don't care about that.
好吧 我本来想告诉
Good,because I want you to know
或许我之前
that I think I might have...
算成绩时有点差错
made a mistake with
your test result.
数据调乱了
Jumbled them.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
雷蒙德 你的成绩
Raymond,you were the one who
比黛博拉高一个标准差
scored one standard deviation
higher than Debra.
什么?
What?
晚安
Good night.
好吧 现在是幸福婚姻了
Well,now it's a happy marriage.
太好吃了
Fudgy.
别
No.
你一定告诉你妈妈
You had to tell your mother
你比较聪明吗?
that you're the smarter one.
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
如果我不告诉她 谁来说?
If I can't tell her,who can I tell?
你告诉了琳达
You told Linda.
肯定没有 我从来不告诉她
Absolutely not.
I would never tell Linda.
那就是你告诉伯尼了
Then you told Bernie.
谁知道他告诉他老婆啊
Who knew he'd talk to his wife?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我已经忍♥了一整天了
I have been holding this in all day:
没可能你比我聪明
There is no way that
you are smarter than me.
比我聪明
Smarter than I.
18世纪哪位诗人
What's the name of
the 18th-century poet
写了《一个小小的建议》?
who wrote A Modest Proposal?
宇航员遇到巨女人
What's the name of the Twilight Zone
所在的半阴影区叫什么?
where the astronauts
meet the giant lady?
第一个获得诺贝尔奖的女人是谁?
Who's the first woman
to win a Nobel Prize?
米基·鲁尼在月球上有多重?
How much does Mickey Rooney
weigh on the moon?
花色小蛋糕是什么?
What's a petit four?
什么是坡跟鞋?
What's a wedgie?
你第一次见我时
When you first met me,
我头发长还是短?
was my hair long or short?
我很肯定一个 是金黄色的
I know one thing for sure.
It was blonde.
噢 那不是你
Oh,that wasn't you.
我跟她分手后
Well,I broke up with her
再跟你一起的
then to go out with you.
我到沙发上睡吧
I'll just sleep on the couch.
给你弄了点咖啡 谢谢
Got you some coffee. Thanks.
是短发
It was short.
是短发 还记得是卷的
It was short. I remember
it was curly...
因为外面下着雨
because it was raining out.
颜色比现在浅
And it was lighter
than it is now...
但我记得是短发
but I remember,it was short.
噢 雷
Oh,Ray.
不是短发
No.
我乱猜而已
I took a shot.
别这样嘛 怎么测试让你不开心了?
Come on. Why has this
test got you so upset?
我以为大家都了解对方
I just thought I knew who we were.
作为夫妻
As a couple.
我们了解彼此的长处 弱项
You know,our strengths,
our weaknesses.
看着我
Look at me.
在你内心深处
You gotta know deep down
是知道我更聪明的吧?
that I'm smarter than you,don't you?
如果这是由我决定的话
If it was up to me,
我不就跟猪没两样了
I'd be as dumb as a post.
但数字不骗人啊
But numbers don't lie.
忙吗?
Busy?
什么事 罗伯特?
What,Robert?
记得我给你们做的IQ题吗?
You know that IQ test I gave you?
那不是你们的真实成绩
Those weren't your real scores.
什么? 那是什么成绩?
What? Whose scores were they?
我玩你们的 有小烘饼啊
Well,I had to set you up.
Hey,Pop-Tart.
你玩我们?
You set us up?
为了学分我得这么做
I had to do it for the credit.
我不说真♥相♥
I couldn't tell you about it
因为那是课程一部分
because that was part of the class.
说了就没有学分了
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表