剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
You know,I wouldn't get the credit.
我们就是帮你拿学分
We were for credit.
真正测试的是人的行为
The real test was about
human behavior.
如何在疑犯自我形象混乱时
How a suspect would act
推测其行为
if you messed with his self-image.
我们不是疑犯 当然不是了
We're not suspects.
Of course not.
我得问你几个问题
I'm gonna have to ask you
a couple of questions.
你的意思是
What are you telling....
你捏造分数?
You made up the scores?
对
Yeah.
然后把分数调过来
And then you switched them around
看看我们的反应
to see what would happen to us.
对
Yeah.
你们有翻脸吗?
Did you turn on each other?
我们都闹3天了!
We've been fighting for three days!
我得把这些记下
I got to get that down.
要写5页的论文
I got to write a five-page paper.
我昨晚得睡沙发
I had to sleep on
the couch last night.
不错啊
That's good.
真不相信行得通啊
I can't believe this worked.
你不能这样对人啊
You can't do this to people.
好吧 等等 慢点
Okay,wait,a little slower.
等等 让我搞清楚
Wait a minute.
Let me get this straight.
那就是我没比她聪明?
So I'm not smarter than her?
那样我会很吃惊的
I'd be very surprised.
早上好啊 怎么了?
Good morning.
What's the matter?
我们做测试了
We took the test.
然后呢?
What happened?
这样得 妈 爸 关于那测试结果
Listen,Mom,Dad,about
the test results.
我好象混淆了
I think I may have jumbled them.
有几栏弄错了
Maybe made a mistake with the columns.
我到那边跟你们说
We should talk about
it over at the house.
看来我搞混了 我不知道错在哪里
I think I mixed them.
I don't know what I did.
额外学分
Extra credit.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表