剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
我不觉得这样做是对的
I don't think that that's the right thing.
你到底怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
没事 我只是在保护她
Nothing's the matter. I'm just protecting her.
保护她什么?
Protecting her from what?
在你14岁之前
We didn't have that Santa CIaus discussion...
我们从来没有讨论过圣诞老人.
untiI you were 14 years oId.
是啊 但我8岁才知道圣诞老人的
Yeah but I knew about Santa when I was eight.
为什么你要等到我14岁才告诉我呢?
What did you wait tiII I was 14 for?
你老爸想要一次掩盖性和圣诞老人
Your father wanted to cover sex
and Santa aII at once.
想一次搞定所有的事
Sort of get it over with.
就没想过会有反效果?
Don't think that hasn't had repercussions.
- 找到了 玛丽 - 谢谢 亲爱的
There you go Marie. Thanks honey.
艾莉才5岁 你这吝啬鬼
AIIy is 5 years oId you Scrooge.
我们当然要撒谎
Of course we Iie.
我们都撒谎
We aII Iie.
这就是我们能和睦相处的原因
That's what hoIds us aII together.
所以 你现在进去对你的女儿说谎
So you go in and Iie to your daughter...
而我回家去喂我爱的男人
and I'II go home and feed the man I Iove.
雷 算了吧
Ray come on.
你还在想那个棒球的事?
Are you stiII thinking about that basebaII?
不是 我现在想很多事情
No I'm thinking about a Iot of things now.
比如说
Like what?
记不记得你在认识我之前约会的那个人?
Remember that guy
that you went out with before me?
埃里克 巴特胖子
Eric Butterpants.
是埃里克 巴特曼,雷
Eric Butterman Ray.
哦 你真的还记得他!
So you do remember him!
是啊. 他怎么了?
Yeah. What about him?
你总对我说你很高兴他和你分手....
You aIways said to me that you were gIad
that he broke up with you...
因为他不和你分手你就不会遇到我
because otherwise you wouId have never met me.
所以如果他从未和你分过手...
So if he had never broken up with you...
你现在会不会要快乐一些?
wouId you have been gIadder?
你知道吗 你真的疯了
You're reaIIy crazy you know that?
不 不 我怎么知道我才是你真正想嫁的人?
No how do I know I'm the one
that you wanted to end up with?
记住这点,雷:我们有三个孩子!
Here's a hint Ray: our three kids.
是啊 三个金发的孩子
Yeah our three bIond kids.
我以为只是在讨论棒球
I think that's the basebaII taIking.
我怎样才能确定所有的事情是真的?
How can I be sure of anything?
你什么事情都不相信了?
You don't beIieve in anything anymore?
是的 除非我亲眼所见
That's right unIess
I see it with my own eyes.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
艾莉是住这里吧?
Is AIIy here?
我知道这间房♥子里
I understand there are doubts
有人怀疑我的存在
about me in this house.
是这样的
There are now.
算了吧 罗伯特
Come on Robert.
你肯定是弄错了
No you have me mistaken for some other party...
因为我是快乐的圣诞老人!
for I'm the joIIy oId Saint Nick!
老妈告诉了我你所做的 很好
Mom toId me what you did. Nice.
艾莉 瞧 是圣诞老人!
AIIy Iook it's Santa CIaus!
天哪! God!
- 圣诞老人? - 是的 真的是我...
Santa? Yes it is reaIIy I...
我来见你了 艾莉...
and I came to see you AIIy...
因为我听说你今年很乖
because I heard you were
a very good girI this year...
所以你能得到你想要的任何东西
and you're gonna get everything you want.
不像有些人不乖
UnIike some other peopIe.
先不要"嗬"了
HoId the ho's.
我想和你先谈谈
I wanna taIk to you for a minute.
对不起我现在有客户
I'm sorry I'm with a cIient.
你应该叫我圣诞先生
And you may caII me Mr. CIaus.
艾莉在哪?
Where's AIIy?
真是见鬼!
HoIy crap!
- 你在这里干嘛? - 我是圣诞老 人.
What are you doing here? I'm Santa CIaus.
你是圣诞老人? You're Santa?
算了 你们能不能不要这样做了?
AII right wiII you guys cut it out?
她现在已经够迷惑了.
She's confused enough aIready.
为什么要迷惑?
What's to be confused about?
我是真正的圣诞老人!
I'm the reaI Santa!
这个是假的.
Who is this imposter?
嗯 你们俩不可能都是圣诞老人.
WeII you couIdn't both be Santa.
你一定是圣诞老人的助手
You must be Santa's heIpers.
没错! 他是我的助手
Right! He's my heIper.
助手
HeIper
你为什么不带着驯鹿开着雪橇到处走走?
why don't you warm up the reindeer
and bring the sIed around?
我想你连驯鹿的名字都不知道
I bet you can't even name the reindeer.
鲁道夫...
Rudolph...
多纳 布里曾
Donner BIitzen....
这些是主要的名字
Those are the main ones.
我们轮流使用它们 所以它们都是一样的
We rotate them so they wear evenIy.
丘比特 艾杰克...
Cupid Ajax...
还有左撇子
and Lefty.
现在我们知道事实了
Now we know the truth.
是罗伯特伯伯
It's UncIe Robert.
不是的 小家伙
No IittIe one...
我只是变成他的样子而已
I've onIy assumed the body
of a Iife form that you wouId accept.
罗伯特你是圣诞老人而不是克林贡
(<星舰奇航>中的人,外型就像化了浓妆、留胡须的人类)
Robert you're Santa not a Klingon.
这个是爷爷
And that's Grandpa!
艾莉真聪明 这个就是爷爷
That's very good AIIy this is Grandpa.
你们不能再骗她了 好吧? 算了吧
Guys you couIdn't fooI her okay? Come on.
把圣诞老人的胡子给扯下来
PuIIing the beard off Santa
这家伙真大胆
the nerve of this guy.
你们想要帮忙就去那边吧
You wanna do some good go work
the corner with a bucket.
因为你不乖 所以没有玩具
Just for that no toys.
他们为什么这样做?
Why did they do that?
宝贝 因为爷爷和伯伯...
Honey it's just because Grandpa
and UncIe Robert...
太爱你了
Iove you so much
他们想要你过个快乐的圣诞节
and they just wanted you
to have a wonderfuI Christmas.
太好了. 你想她现在感觉会好些?
That's good. You think she's better off now?
他们只是想帮忙 雷
They were just trying to heIp Ray.
让他们帮忙付神经科医生的账单吧...
Let them heIp by paying her shrink biIIs...
她晚上肯定做恶梦
when she's having nightmares about
两个圣诞老人 还有一只名叫"左撇子"的驯鹿
two Santas and a reindeer named Lefty.
嗨 雷
Hey Ray.
爸爸 帮个忙
Dad do me a favor.
不要再过去给艾莉编故事了好吗?
Don't come over and make
up stories to AIIy okay?
什么啊 我是她爷爷 所以我才那样做
Come on I'm her grandfather.That's what I do.
我讲故事
I teII stories.
这是爷爷该做的事
It's in the manuaI.
就像你和我讲故事一样?
Like you toId me stories right Dad?
什么事? What is it?
你知道这个东西对我有多重要?
You know how much this thing meant to me?
算了吧 雷 那只是一个球
Come on Ray it's onIy a baII.
你是对的 爸爸 现在就这样吧
You're right Dad. That's aII it is now.
你到底怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
你知道有一个米奇曼透签名的球对我有多重要...
You know how much it meant
to me to have a Mickey MantIe...
而你是怎么做的? 你带了一个假签名的给我
and what did you do? You brought home a fake.
那我该怎么做?
What was I supposed to do?
我不认识米奇曼透
I didn't know Mickey MantIe.
而你又想要他的签名
And you wanted his autograph.
所以我去了五场比赛...
So I went back for five games...
我站在体育场门口...
and I stood by the stadium door...
而曼透从未出现过
and MantIe never came out.
所以你就让教练签了名
So you just got some trainer to sign it.
不是
No!
我自己签的
I signed it myseIf.
- 你签的? - 是的.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表