剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Could you take one of them, please?
稍后我会带今晚的特色菜过来
I'll be back shortly with tonight's specials.
这里都有什么菜?
What kind of food do they serve here?
-应该是法国菜
- I believe it's French.
-去过法国吗?
- Ever been to France?
不 我们不喜欢环球旅行
No, we're not world travelers.
法国很漂亮的 你们应该去看看
France is so lovely. You have to go.
我不喜欢法国
I don't appreciate the French...
人
as a people.
我觉得他们很讨厌
I find them annoying.
真的
Truly.
你可真有意思
You're an interesting man.
-记得上次在普罗斯旺吗?
- Remember that time in Provence?
-那次很有趣
- This is funny.
我们那时在普罗斯旺
We were in Provence...
我问侍应生 怎么所有菜里都有香草呢?
and I asked our waiter, "What are all these
little herbs sprinkled on everything?"
侍应生说 普罗斯旺的香草(普罗斯旺盛产香草)
And the waiter says, "Herbes de Provence."
-新鲜面包
- Fresh bread.
-开始了
- Here we go.
看看这些面包
Look at all that bread.
真高兴我们来这了
I'm so glad we came here.
-有没有黑麦面包?
- You got any rye bread?
-对比起 先生 没有
- No, sir, I'm sorry. We do not.
我喜欢黑麦面包
I like rye bread.
他们没有黑麦面包 老爸
They don't have any, Dad.
给我个长棍面包
I'll have a baguette over here.
你们这什么面包都有 就是没有黑麦面包 那是种很普通的面包
You got all these kinds of bread.
You don't have rye bread. It's very common.
如果犹太人来吃饭 你们要怎么办?
What do you do
when Jewish people come in here?
你需要跟经理谈谈吗 先生?
Would you like to speak
with the manager, sir?
他是犹太人吗?
Is he Jewish?
老爸 拿圆面包 好吗?
Dad, just take a roll, okay?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
有什么好道歉的 顾客就是上帝
Don't apologize.
The customer is always right.
-我说的对吧?
- Am I right?
-我永远不会跟你争论是非 弗兰克
- I would never argue with you, Frank.
我真是不明白这些地方
I don't get these places.
也许你们想听我介绍一下今晚的特色菜
Perhaps you'd like to hear
tonight's specials.
-请说
- Please.
-根据菜单...
- In addition to the menu...
厨师准备了螃蟹酥皮糕点
the chef has prepared a crab
in a puff pastry.
是在螃蟹上涂上白奶油和蒜酱
It's a Dungeness crab
in a light butter and garlic sauce.
那要多少钱?
How much is that?
-30美元
- It's $32.
-哦 我的天哪
- Oh, geezaloo!
弗兰克 今晚不准你看价钱
Now, Frank, you're not allowed
to look at the prices tonight.
沃伦 快醒醒
Warren, wake up, will you?
这家伙盯着你的钱呢
This guy's got both his hands
in your pocket.
能稍等一分钟吗?
Could we have a minute here, please?
-当然
- Certainly.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
谢谢 我真挺喜欢这家伙的
Thanks. This guy's really working me.
弗兰克 我保证 没关系的 我们以前来过这
Frank, I assure you, it's okay.
We've been here before.
那么说 你被骗了钱都不知道?
So you don't even know
when you're being taken?
老爸 没人被骗钱 知道吗?冷静点
Dad, nobody's being taken, all right?
Calm down.
享受生活
Just try to enjoy yourself.
弗兰克的价值观真是独到
Frank has an eye for value.
你们在这样的地方不别扭吗?
You're really comfortable
in a place like this?
真的没必要的
It seems so unnecessary.
当然有必要 玛丽 这就是奢侈
Of course, it's not necessary, Marie.
It's a luxury.
有时候奢侈也是有必要的
But sometimes a little luxury is necessary.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
你看 玛丽
See, Marie...
偶尔 我的父母只是想享受生活
every once in a while,
my family just likes to try and enjoy life.
我想我们还是不明白
I guess we just don't understand.
没有人是洞悉一切的
Well, not everyone
can understand everything.
那又是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
-没什么 老爸 没什么
- It's all right, Dad, it's okay.
-你跟他们一个战线了?
- You're taking their side now?
有没有谁又冷又热???
Is anyone else hot and cold?
也许这不是个好主意
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
当然不是什么好主意 糟透了
Of course it's not a good idea.
It's a bad idea.
糟透了的主意 怎么只有我发现了吗?
It's a very bad idea.
What, am I the only one who can see this?
你在干什么?
What're you doing?
这些人根本就不应该坐在同一张桌子上
These people shouldn't be at the
same table together.
根本就不应该在同一个州
They shouldn't be in the same state.
我父母喜欢待在家里看电视 而你父母喜欢到柬埔寨度蜜月
My parents like to stay home and watch TV,
and your parents honeymoon in Cambodia.
不好意思 兰卡先生
Excuse me, Sri Lanka.
-谁在乎啊?
- Who cares?
-雷
- Ray!
我是说 我在乎
I mean, I care.
我知道你在乎是因为你跟他们是同一种人
I know you care
because that's the kind of people you are.
你喜欢拿香草开玩笑 但没人...
You like to make jokes
about herbs that nobody gets...
你们去法国 去看跺脚舞
and you go to France, and you go to Stomp!
去到小山村的地下室
And you go to some basement in a village...
看异装癖如何将山芋雕成猴子
to watch a transvestite
carve a yam into a monkey.
怎么 雷
Why, Ray...
我从不知道你是这样看我们
I had no idea you felt that way about us.
我没有 我没有那样
I don't! I don't feel that way.
我没有 我只是...
I don't, I'm just...
我只是起个话头
I'm making conversation.
你不用回家吗?
Don't you have to go to your house?
我不能 我选了你们这边
I can't. I took your side.
我也需要等红十字军告诉我什么时候能回去
I may have to wait until the Red Cross
tells me it's safe to go back.
天哪 他们真是疯了
Boy, they were pretty mad!
-你知道吗?他们有什么错呢?
- You know what? Who could blame them?
-什么?
- What?
你今晚的表现让我尴尬死了
I was mortified,
the way you behaved tonight.
-我?
- Me?
-你把整晚都毁了
- You blew the whole evening.
-你怎么这么没教养呢?
- Where did you learn your manners?
-你在说什么呀?
- What are you talking about?
晚餐很不错 雷蒙德
Great dinner, Raymond.
我想我要回房♥间继续嚼牛肉干了
I think I'll go to my room
and chew on some jerky.
玛丽 做点吃的好吗?
Marie, cook something, will you?
托你儿子的福 我们今晚都没吃东西
Thanks to your son,
we didn't even get to eat.
还有点凉的意大利面和剩下的火鸡
I got some frozen ziti
and some leftover turkey.
算不上四星级 对吧?
Not exactly four-star, is it?
你让我们丢脸了
You embarrassed us.
等等 我真不明白你们 你们不想去的
Wait a minute. I don't get you guys.
You didn't want to go.
一直在抱怨不停 现在干吗冲我发火?
You complained the whole time.
What are you mad at me for?
-你太没礼貌了
- You were rude.
-我没礼貌?
- I was rude?
没错 我们可不是这样教育你的
Yes. We didn't raise you like that.
-不要侮辱主人
- You don't insult your host.
-不要当面侮辱
- Not to their face.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表