剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I'm from a mental institution
我爱你 黛博 罗伯特
I love you, Deb. Robert.
罗伯特 别
Robert No.
还记得那只猫的吗
Remember the cat.
谢谢你 罗 我也爱你
Thanks, Rob. I love you, too.
雷 我不是想这样
Ray, this is not what I wanted.
大家可以恢复正常吗?
Could everybody just go back to normal?
我觉得还是
I think it was much better
别爱来爱去的好一点
before everybody loved each other.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这是你们之间的问题
This is between you two.
是你们自己的问题
This is your problem.
对 我想知道
Yeah. I was trying to find out
我为什么如此
why I'm not the most...
不善于表达 我觉得
demonstrative guy, and I thought--
你觉得是我们的错
You thought it was our fault.
儿子都是这样 埋怨自己的父母
It's typical. You blame the parents.
是你的问题
This is your problem
可是当儿子的
and the first thing kids do today
都会第一时间怪到妈妈身上
is point to the mother.
没人怪罪你啊 妈
Nobody's pointing, Ma.
要怪罪的话 怪你♥爸♥好了
If it's anybody's fault, it's your father.
求你们了 别吵了
Please, just stop.
我真搞不懂
I don't understand.
你怎么会这样处理
Why do you deal with important things
我们之间的事?
we talk about like this?
我都不好意思再提了
I'm sorry to ever bring them up.
我也不好意思
I'm sorry, too.
这样 雷 我保证
I'll tell you one thing, Ray.
以后再不拿这事烦你了
I'll never bother you on this subject again.
我保证
I promise.
大家当我什么都没说过吧 好么?
Okay, let's just forget
I ever said anything, all right?
黛博 别这样
Come on, Deb.
你坐的航♥班♥还有两小时就起飞
Your plane leaves in two hours.
你可还没收拾呢
You haven't even packed yet.
天啊 听着 对不起
Oh, God Look, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起 我把事都搞砸了
I'm sorry.I'm sorry I'm such a screw-up.
这爱来爱去的事 以后别提了
This love stuff, we never mention it again.
这事从来没发生过
It never happened.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我铺好床了 我看到了
I made the bed. Yeah. I see.
听我说 别说了
Listen-- Don't.
干吗了? 你什么都不用说
What? You don't have to say anything.
不用? 不用了
I don't? No.
告诉你件事 什么事?
You know what? What?
我快赶不上飞机了 好吧
I'm gonna miss my plane. Okay.
到时打电♥话♥给你 好的
I'll call you. Okay.
到了就打给你 好吧
I'll call you when I get there. All right.
拜拜
Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
好啊你 对不起啊 宝贝
Beautiful. I'm sorry, honey
就这样了
That's all. Cards.
以后只送卡片
Only cards from now on.
要听我爱你
Yeah, your I love you
就自己火星听吧
is going to come from Disney.
我也想你呢
Yeah, I miss you, too.
好吧 明天见 对了 宝贝
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. And, honey...
我爱你
I love you.
好的 要习惯啊
Good. Well, get used to it
以后我会经常说
because I'm gonna say it all the time.
好吧 把电♥话♥给妈妈吧
Okay. Now give the phone to Mommy.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表