剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Yeah, jewelry's a great gift.
你说是吗 雷蒙德?
Isn't it, Raymond?
送珠宝肯定没错
You really can't go wrong with jewelry.
艾丽 我们去找些信封来
Ally, let's get some envelopes for these.
你干吗提珠宝?
What are you talking about jewelry for?
是她先说的
She brought it up.
黛博拉
Debra.
亲爱的
Honey.
你是不是长胖了?
Have you been gaining weight?
你好啊
Hi.
想玩"矿洞的面包师"吗?
Want to play Baker in the Mineshaft?
好的
Okay.
但是这次我要当面包师
But I get to be the baker this time.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Morning.
昨晚很有趣 是的
Hey, that was fun last night. Yeah.
你真浪漫 雷
You're very romantic, Ray.
我喜欢你那样握着我的手
I love the way you kept holding my hand.
对 我就这样握的
Yeah, that's the way I do it.
雷
Ray.
什么事?
What?
情人节快乐 是的
Happy Valentine's Day. Yeah.
你也是
You, too.
可以给我递根毛巾吗 雷?
Can you hand me a towel, Ray?
雷?
Ray?
艾米 帮我找找
Amy, help me look.
我刚来 在找什么?
I just came by.... What are we looking for?
我的订婚戒指
My engagement ring.
我可能不是帮忙的最佳人选
I might not be the best person to help.
我过去十年都在找订婚戒指
I've spent the last 10 years looking for an engagement ring.
它可以就这么不见 我的意思是...
It couldn't have just disappeared. I mean....
你知道他们说什么
You know what they say,
"能在你最后找的地方找到"
"lt'll be the last place you look."
那当然最后找的地方...
Of course it'll be the last place I look...
因为我找到以后 就不会再找了
because once I find it, I won't have to look for it anymore.
对不起 我只是有些 讨人厌?
I'm sorry, I'm just a little-- Bitchy?
是的
Yeah.
也许我应该再去厨房♥看看
Maybe I'll do the kitchen again.
看到你的车了
Saw your car.
我想约会前先跟黛博拉打声招呼
Thought I'd say hi to Debra before our date.
你好 黛博拉 你在干什么?
Hi, Debra, what are you doing?
她戒指找不着了
She can't find her ring.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything about it.
给你 情人节快乐
Here. Happy Valentine's Day.
谢谢
Thank you.
是领带
It's a tie.
我特意为你挑选的图案
See the pattern? I picked it out just for you.
小枪
Little guns.
史密斯韦森686两磅的扳机
Smith & Wesson 686, with a two-pound trigger pull.
标准的警♥察♥问题
Standard police issue.
我很喜欢
I love it.
好的
Okay, all right.
这个是给你的
And here, that's for you.
噢 罗伯特
Oh, Robert.
看啊 黛博拉 罗伯特给我送的礼物
Look, Debra, Robert got me something.
是吗 真替你高兴
Yeah, good for you.
有人找我的话 说我在地窖拉地毯
If anybody needs me, I'll be in the den pulling up carpeting.
希望你喜欢
Hope you like it.
噢 天啊
Oh, my.
惊喜吗 一只美洲大蜥蜴
Surprise. It's an iguana.
不用把"惊喜"用在一只蜥蜴身上吧
With an iguana, you really don't have to say "surprise."
黛博拉告诉我你最喜欢绿色
Yeah. Debra told me that green was your favorite color...
而且 蜥蜴是
and, you know, the iguanas
所有爬行动物中最忠心的 还有...
are the most loyal of all the reptiles, and....
瞧瞧他
Check him out.
他是只很可爱的家伙 而且很温驯
He's a lovely guy. He's very, very docile.
找到我的戒指了?
Did you find my ring?
只是一只蜥蜴
Just a lizard.
亲爱的?
Honey?
黛博拉?
Debra?
雷?
Ray?
嗨
Hi.
给你的 节日快乐
Here you go. Happy, you know....
很漂亮
These are beautiful.
我也哭了
I cried, too.
情人节的玫瑰是平时的两倍价钱
Roses are twice as much on Valentine's Day.
听着 雷
Listen, Ray...
我有些事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
我到处都找遍了 但是...
I've looked everywhere, but l....
我想我把订婚戒指弄丢了
I think I've lost my engagement ring.
好了 别担心 我保证可以找到
All right, don't worry. I'm sure it will turn up.
你在沙发里找过了吗
Did you look in the sofa?
我不想再找了
I don't think I'm going to find it.
天啊 我就知道会有这么一天
God, I knew this was going to happen one day.
别太担心了 不 听着 雷
All right. Don't worry. No, listen, Ray.
我想向你认个错
I have a confession to make to you.
在我们结婚以后
Right after we got engaged...
我换了个真正的钻石
I had the original stone replaced.
什么?
What?
亲爱的 当你向我求婚的时候...
Honey, when you asked me to marry you...
我非常高兴 相信我 但是...
I was so happy, believe me, but...
那个钻石...我的意思是...
that diamond.... I mean....
我知道你已经在能力范围内
I knew you got the best stone
挑了最好的宝石 但是...
you could afford, bless your heart, but....
我的父母从一开始
You know, my parents weren't that crazy
就不大喜欢你 并且...
about you to begin with, and...
我不想让他们看到那个钻石
I didn't want to show them that stone.
我能理解
I understand.
你知道我的奶奶阿比吧?
You know my grandmother, Abby?
她几年前把自己的戒指给了我...
She'd given me her ring years before...
所以我把真钻石镶到你的戒指上
so I put that stone in your setting.
你还记得那个多少钱吗?给个大概?
Do you remember how much it was worth? Just ballpark?
亲爱的 那个不重要
Sweetie, it's not important.
有多不重要?
How important is it not?
什么? 你奶奶的戒指值多少钱?
What? How much was old Abby's stone worth?
一万五千美元
$15,000.
我想杀了自己 雷
I could just kill myself, Ray.
这是杀人后自杀
This could be a murder-suicide.
我要继续找戒指
I gotta keep looking for it.
是啊...不 别找了
Yeah.... No, stop looking.
听着 我们必须回到现实 懂吗
Listen, we have to be realistic, okay?
戒指已经丢了
The ring is gone.
好吧?听着
All right? Listen.
你犯了个错误 仅此而已
You made a mistake, that's all.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes a mistake.
你很幸运 知道吗
You know, you're lucky...
因为你嫁了一个
'cause you're married to a guy
不在乎那些东西的家伙
who doesn't care about those things.
不要拿开那些垫子 别再折磨自己了
Don't lift that cushion. Stop torturing yourself!
一切已经过去了
It's gone, that's all. Look....
知道现在什么最有用吗?
You know what we both could use right now?
派
Pie.
我们吃些派吧...
Let's have a little pie with....
好的 你是对的 我应该别再想那件事了
Okay, you're right. I gotta stop thinking about it.
可能它会在 噢 天啊 你找到了
Maybe it's in the.... Oh, my God, you found it!
给我 我的天啊
Give it to me. Oh, God!
噢 雷 是的
Oh, Ray. Yeah.
这是多么高兴的时刻
What a happy moment now.
亲爱的 来这
Oh, sweetie, come here.
当你第一次给我这枚戒指的时候...
When you first gave me this ring...
我就知道我们会永远在一起
I just knew we were going to be together forever.
好好记住这句话啊
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表