剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
discuss it when this situation came up.
那你就是不想她过来住了?
So you're not crazy about her moving in?
懒得跟你说
I'm not talking to you.
喜欢迈克的话 只是开个玩笑
For the love of Mike, I was just kidding.
所以你就让哈丽特
There's a reason you included
存在与你恶心的幻想中
Harriet Lippman in your fantasy.
对 特意让你生气
Yes, to get you mad.
那么 或许我会
Well, I may be moving
早些搬过来的
in sooner than I planned.
他又醒了
He's awake again.
黛博拉 你不介意我
Debra, you mind if I go upstairs
上楼帮你哄哄他吧?
and try to calm him down?
当然可以 罗伯特
Sure, Robert.
谢谢 这里气氛太紧张了
Thanks. Lot of tension down here.
好的 问最后一个问题
All right. Let's get this over with.
"黛博拉 当你的丈夫在潜水
"Debra while your mate is off snorkeling,
而你在会浴池里休息
you're relaxing in the resort hot tub.
这时一个性感的陌生人开始
"A sexy stranger starts playing
用脚挑逗你
footsie with you.
你会把自己的腿缩回来吗?"
"Do you withdraw your foot?"
是的 当然啦
Yes, of course.
那是什么意思?
What the hell was that?
怎么了?
What?
你回答之前的那个停顿是什么意思?
What was that pause before you answered?
我没有停顿
I didn't pause.
你有
Yes, you did.
像这样...
Yeah, you went like this, you went...
那是什么意思?
What was that?
雷 如果我停顿了
Ray, if I paused,
那只是想你潜水的样子
it was just to picture you snorkeling.
你表现的太明显了
You know, you're so obvious.
你是因为那件事
You're just mad at me
在生我的气
because of the other thing.
什么事? 没什么
What other thing? Nothing.
你搬过去住
You moving in.
黛博拉就是因为这个
Is that why Debra followed you
跟你进厨房♥冲你发火?
in the kitchen, to yell at you?
不是的
No.
那谈谈那些停顿吧
Talk about pauses.
我想要一个打火机还有一罐发胶
I'll take a lighter and a can of hair spray.
你在那跟他说了什么?
What did you say to him in there?
是雷在说话
Ray's the one that said it.
我什么也没说
I'm not saying anything anymore.
别再问了
No more questions.
当你的妈妈出现...
When your mother showed up...
你对我妈有意见吗?
You had a problem with my mother?
一个非常讨厌的女人
A horrible woman.
她是个圣人
That woman was a saint!
你没有经过我的同意
You let her move in
就让她住了进来
without discussing it with me.
尺蠖 尺蠖
Inchworm, inchworm
数一下万寿菊有多少
Measuring the marigolds
你喜欢数数
You enjoy arithmetic
你肯定有前途
You'll certainly go far
尺蠖 尺蠖
Inchworm, inchworm
数一下万寿菊有多少
Measuring the marigolds
我看你 想停下来
Seems to me, you'd stop and see
看看他们有多美
How beautiful they are
你知道谁以前给你
You know who used to sing you to sleep
睡前唱这歌♥?
with that song?
我的妈妈 那个讨厌的女人
My mother! A horrible woman!
得了 怎么又开始吵了?
Come on. Why do you start?
她是个圣人
She was a saint!
我不喜欢她 你还让他住进来
I didn't like her but I still took her in,
不象某些人
not like some people.
玛丽 我喜欢你 真的 我喜欢你
Marie, I like you, damn it! I like you!
小点声行吗?
Please, can we play quietly?
我刚把孩子哄睡
I just put the kid to bed.
我不想再玩下去了
I don't want to play with this group.
今晚我看到了太多东西
I've seen too much here tonight.
你在说些什么啊?
What are you talking about?
你撒谎了 你编造问题
You lied. You made up questions.
这个叫顾虑牌 顾虑!
The game is called Scruples. Scruples!
你是雷蒙德 巴隆? 是的
You Raymond Barone? Yeah.
我是林德伯格有线电视的 终于来了
I'm from Lindberg Cable. Oh, finally.
太好了
Oh, God. This is great.
对你来说可不是什么好消息
Well, it's not great for you.
你在屋顶装了一个
You've got an illegal cable splitter
非法电缆分离器
on your roof.
有吗?
I do?
你什么也不知道是吗?
You didn't know nothing about it, right?
那是一个超级便宜货
And it's a real cheap one.
所以导致电视没信♥号♥♥
That's why your cable service went out.
雷 你太让我吃惊了
Ray, I'm surprised at you.
你做了什么?
What did you do, Ray?
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
我连什么是分离器都不知道
I don't even know what a splitter is.
它分离了你的信♥号♥♥
It splits your signal
并发往别处
and sends it somewhere else.
这次你们是
And in this case,
发到对面那间屋子
right across the street to that house.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我想去拿些可可粉
I was just going to get some cocoa.
你偷取有线信♥号♥♥?
You've been stealing cable?
你从自己的儿子那偷♥电♥视信♥号♥♥?
You're stealing cable from your own son?
是分享
Sharing.
你们家看上去关系挺融洽
Look, you seem like you're a nice family.
你们应该能解决的
I'm sure you're going to work this all out.
现在看看两千五百块的罚款
But right now you're looking at $2,500 fine.
玩得开心点吧
Have a good evening.
嘿 请等等
Hey, wait a minute, pal.
这是个诚实的犯错
It was an honest mistake.
也许我可以弄好
Maybe I can make it right.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
你不从我的角度考虑
You cannot judge me
就不能乱给我下判断
until you've walked in my shoes.
这让我想到了一些有趣的事情
That brings up an interesting point, Dad.
你穿多大的鞋子?
What size shoes would those be?
12号♥左右是吗?
About a 12, right?
是又怎么样?
So what?
罗伯特 你11岁的时候
Robert, when you were 11,
穿的鞋是多大的?
what sizes galoshes did you wear?
12号♥
Twelve.
我不玩了
No more games!
别担心 等我搬进来
Don't worry. When I move in here,
我们就可以随时玩游戏
we'll play games all the time.
好了 又有信♥号♥♥了
Okay, now that the cable's back on...
我上楼睡觉了
I'm going to go upstairs and go to sleep.
好的
All right.
你不记得约定的话我就去睡咯
Unless you want to collect on our deal.
广♥告♥时间
Commercial!
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表