剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
希望你开心 我是个浑身油墨的可怜人
I hope you're happy, I'm an ink-stained wretch!
那写作的事 我很高兴你找到这个兴趣
This whole writing thing, Dad, I'm glad you found it...
有自己想做的事 真的很好
'cause it's good to have something.
你是指文摘吗?
You mean the Digest?
你别再叫"文摘" 我就给你1千块钱
I'm gonna give you $1,000 if you stop calling it "the Digest."
很好
Fair enough.
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
听我说 我觉得我们对彼此诚实非常重要
Listen, I think it's important that we're honest here with each other.
真的吗?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗 我很高兴你这么说...
You know, I'm glad you said that...
因为有些事我很怕问你
because there is something I was afraid to ask you.
是什么?
What?
"弗兰克.巴朗--我在思考"
"Frank Barone's 'l Was Just Thinking."'
是啊 我想了很多素材
Yeah, my thoughts on a bunch of subjects:
情报员 新车气味 快熟米
Infomercials. The new-car smell.Minute Rice.
类似这样的 都在上面写着呢
Stuff like that, it's all there.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
干吗给我看?
Why do I have it?
你说的要诚实啊
You said you wanted to be honest.
我觉得这能在你报纸上打造一个好专栏
I honestly think this would make a great column in your paper.
在我的报纸上!
My paper!
是啊 你何不交给编辑看看呢?
Yeah, why don't you pass it on to the editor?
你要我把这个给编辑看?
You want me to show this to my editor?
谢谢你 雷 还有告诉他...
Thank you, Ray. And tell him...
我很期待他的反馈意见
I look forward to his feedback.
妈!
Ma!
洗不掉
It doesn't come out.
嗨
Hi.
听我说 接下来几个月我要藏起来
Listen, I'm gonna be hiding for the next few months, okay?
如果我爸过来的话 你说不知道我在哪
So if my father comes by looking,you don't know where I am.
什么?
What?
听着 你要帮我挡一下 好吗?
Listen, you got to run interference for me.ok?
我也帮你挡过你父母
I'd do the same with your parents.
我父母住在康乃狄格州
My parents live in Connecticut.
我想走了
I'm willing to go.
事实上 在康乃狄格州他永远找不到我
As matter of fact,he'd never find me in Connecticut.
我们今天干吗要藏起来? 雷
Why are we hiding today, Ray?
瞧这个
Look at that.
"弗兰克.巴朗--我在思考"这是啥啊?
"Frank Barone's 'l Was Just Thinking."What's this?
这是他的专栏文章
It's his column.
他想我把这个交给我的编辑
He wants me to hand it to my editor.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
听这个"蟋蟀的叫声被汽车警报掩盖"
Look at this: "The chirp of the cricket has been replaced by the car alarm.
"上帝知道用什么掩盖汽车警报"
"God only knows what will replace the car alarm."
那是什么啊? 那是什么意思啊?
What is that?What could that possibly mean?
噢 天啊 他真是失控了!
Oh, God, he's out of control!
"我和他一样 喜欢刚粉刷完房♥间的味道"
"l like the smell of a freshly painted room as much as the next guy...
"但是说到底 还是墙纸更容易清洁"
"but in the end,wallpaper is easier to clean."
好吧 这个他是说得没错
All right, so he's right about that.
可是 拜托 我怎么能把这个给编辑呢?
But, come on,how can I hand that to my editor?
他一定会扯烂的
He's gonna tear it up.
知道吗 雷 我觉得你该让编辑看看
You know, Ray, I think you should let your editor take a look at that.
为什么啊? 让我的同事就都不尊重我?
Why? So everyone at work loses respect for me?
然后被炒鱿鱼
Then I get fired,
你就会去上班 而我在家带孩子
and you can go back to work, and I stay with the kids.
不要想了
No.
我才不会中这个圈套呢 "撒谎黛"
I will not fall for that, Delilah.
不是的 你把上面他的名字删掉
No, you take his name off of it,
然后再给你的编辑
and then you submit it to your editor.
他会给你一些诚恳的意见
He gives you some honest feedback
.
然后你就可以转达给你♥爸♥爸
which you can pass on to your father..
这样一切就都结束了
and all of this will end.
嘿 这样不公平
Hey, that's not fair.
我的编辑会很讨厌这个东西的
My editor is gonna hate this.
就这么办了 我就这么做了
I'm doing it. I'm gonna do that.
很好
Good.
再讲讲那父母住在遥远康乃狄格州的故事
Tell me the story again about the parents that live all the way in Connecticut.
很久以前
Once upon a time--
慢一点
Slower.
很久以前
Once upon a time--
大点声 生动点
Louder and funnier.
罗伯 谢谢你来 快请进
Rob, thanks for coming over. Come on in.
为什么?
Why?
我想让你再试着和麦克玩一次
I just wanted you to try playing with Michael again.
再试一次
Just give it one more shot.
不要 我看就算了吧
No, I don't think so.
罗伯 你觉得外甥不喜欢你
Listen, Rob, it makes me feel terrible...
这让我感觉很糟糕
that you think one of your nephews doesn't like you.
来 快进来吧
Come on in.
罗伯特 快来吧
Robert, come on.
坐吧
Just sit down.
好的 不是什么坏事 是罗比叔叔
Yeah, that's not so bad. It's Uncle Robbie.
好的 来和罗比叔叔一起玩吧
All right, play with Uncle Robbie.
你好吗?
How're you doing?
嘿 麦克
Hey, Michael.
想罗伯特叔叔给你讲故事吗?
Would you like Uncle Robert to read you a story?
他没那么难接触了
He's not that tough after all.
"小兔宝宝有很多乐趣
"Baby bunnies have such fun.
"兔宝宝忙着跑跑跳跳
"Bunnies on the hop, skip, run."
瞧我和麦克啊
Look at me and Michael.
你和麦克?
You and Michael?
不 你是说你和杰弗...
No, you mean you and Geoffrey--
是啊 麦克
Yes, Michael.
你说得没错 这是麦克
You got it. That's Michael.
瞧见了吧
See?
喂? 嘿 比尔
Hello? Hey, Bill.
你读了那个专栏?
You read the column?
不 不是我写的
No, I didn't write that.
不是我写的
Did not write that.
不是的 一个不认识的人让我给你看
No, I passed it on to you from a complete stranger guy.
好的
Okay.
那是呼叫等待还是静脉跳动?
Was that call waiting or did a vein pop?
是
Yeah.
好的 抱歉 好 非常抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry. Right. So very sorry.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
难堪
Ugly.
真是难堪
That was ugly.
嗨 雷 你好吗? 亲爱的
Hi, Ray. How are you, honey?
饿了吗?
You're hungry?
不饿
No
玛丽 我得思考淀粉的问题
Marie, I got to get my thoughts down on tapioca.
不喜欢也得忍♥着
Like it or lump it.
今天就此为止
That's enough for today.
我要去躺一下 躺在车子下面
I'm gonna go lie down under the car.
嘿 雷!
Hey, Ray!
怎么了?
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
我今天跟我的编辑谈了
I talked to my editor today.
然后呢?
And?
我想现在报社不缺专栏作家吧
I guess the newspaper is not looking for a columnist right now.
我又不是非要当什么特约专栏作家
I don't have to be a quote unquote columnist.
我的文章经常见报
My pieces can run every so often in the paper.
他们说已经有类似的素材了
They said they already got something similar to your piece in there.
哪方面啊?
On what?
你那报纸上哪里跟我写的相似啊?
What in your paper is similar to what I wrote?
基调 他说的是文章基调的相似性
In tone. Similar in tone is what he actually said.
这家伙听起来像是刻意在逃避什么
This guy sounds like he's dodging something.
他是个怪人么?
Is he some kind of an oddball here?
他不是什么怪人
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表