剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
我不懂我做错了什么
I don't know what I did.
如果是我的问题 我通常会知道
I'm usually good at knowing when it's me.
因为问题总出在我身上
Because it's usually me.
雷 你怎么就不能跟我亲热点?
Ray, how come you can never just
be affectionate with me?
是伯尼
Bernie
你看看伯尼跟琳达多亲热
Did you see how Bernie is with Linda?
我看到 人人都看到 那是免费A片
I see. Everybody sees that.
It's free Playboy Channel.
偶尔亲热一下
There's nothing wrong with it
又不会怎样
once in a while.
他是喝多了
He was drinking.
他们多亲热啊
So passionate.
他们俩都喝多了
They're drunks. Both of them.
你看 他们才结婚多久
Look, they've only been married for what,
两年了? 对啊
two years? Yeah.
所以他们没小孩 没费劲的事 等着吧
So there's no kids, no exhaustion. Just wait.
等着什么? 这些事啊
Wait for what? For this.
噪音 失眠 满到团团转
The noise, the no-sleep, and the no-time.
拜托 你知道我在说什么
Please, know what I mean here.
你连我爱你都不说
You never even say, I love you.
现在我不爱你了 你都没说过
Now I don't love you. You don't say it.
我有说 你没有
I do. No, you don't.
我有 什么时候的事?
I do. When do you say?
我用眼神说过
With my eyes
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
我要疯了
I'm drowning.
听着 要说是吧?
Look, you want me to say it?
我爱你 好了 我说过了
I love you. There, I said it.
好吧 女人最想听的七个字
Yeah. Okay. There's the seven little words
every woman wants to hear:
我爱你 好了 说了
I love you. There, I said it.
别这样 我们那什么的时候不是说了么
Come on. Don't I say it when we--
做♥爱♥时杀猪叫的不算
Yelling it during sex doesn't count.
我都不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want.
那么 什么?
Well-- What?
我不知道 只是
I don't know. Just....
没所谓了
Doesn't matter.
晚安
Good night.
我还在收拾东西啊
I'm still packing over here.
好吧 来 吃早餐吧 孩子们
Okay. Come on, eat your breakfast here, guys.
妈妈 我准备好吃甜点了 甜点?
Mama, I'm ready for my dessert. Dessert?
艾丽 抱歉
Now, Ally, I'm sorry,
不过 早餐是三餐中最重要的
but breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
把荞麦片吃完吧
Now finish your Count Chocula.
各位早上好啊
Good morning, everybody.
爸爸好 嘿 小鬼们
Hi. Hey, guys.
来 给你的
Here, this is for you.
这是什么? 卡片啊
What is this? A card
一早起来弄给你的
Got up early to get it for you.
为什么?
Why?
因为昨天我们 你知道的
You know, 'cause of what we, you know...
给特别的妻子
To a special wife.
两情相悦相爱慕
Love like ours is real and true
犹如荷花爱甘露
As a lily holds the morning dew
每天都有新惊喜
Every day finds joy anew
教我如何不爱你
And in every way do I love you.
是嘛
Yeah.
很贴心呀 雷
That's really sweet, Ray.
是吗? 是啊 我很喜欢
Yeah? Yeah. I just love it.
挺不错的卡片
It's a really nice card.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
怎么? 还不够吗?
What? It's not enough?
我应该给拉去枪毙
I should've got the pop-up.
或许你 你只是
Maybe you just....
你都不明白我意思
You didn't understand what I meant.
你还想让我说出来
You still want the talking.
听着 写得比说得好多了
Look, this is better than talking.
This is writing.
你的签名居然都不是爱你的 雷?
You couldn't even sign it, Love, Ray.
你居然就写了个 好么 雷
You signed it, Okay? Ray.
你知道我这人 你知道
Look, you know me. You know
这会让我浑身不自在
this all me makes me uncomfortable.
我说的我爱你很不自然
When I say, I love you,
it doesn't sound natural.
跟烂电影里的对白一样
It's like some bad movie.
会有人笑话我的
Somebody's gonna laugh at me.
你什么意思 笑话?
What do you mean, laugh?
肯定会有人嘲笑我说这种肉麻的话
Somebody's gonna laugh at me saying that stuff.
肉麻话?
Stuff?
你爱我吗 爸爸?
You love me, Daddy?
当然爱你了
Yes, of course I love you.
你们我都爱 也爱妈妈 多好的妈妈
I love all you guys. And Mommy. What a Mommy.
来向妈妈表白
Let's hear it for Mommy.
举起手来 好呀
Raise your hand for.... Yeah.
听着 对不起 我只是
Look, I'm sorry. I'm just
不太会说肉麻的话
not good at saying that stuff aloud.
我就是这样的
That's the way I am.
我爸妈也这样
That's the way my parents were.
好吧 不过 你知道么 或许
Okay, but you know, maybe there was
这样做不对
something wrong with that.
你想孩子们也象你这样?
I mean, come on, you wanna
pass this trait on to your kids?
不想
No.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
And I you.
别这样啊
Come on
别这样嘛 都写在卡片上了
Come on. It's all here in the card.
黛博拉
Debra
黛博拉
Debra
斯特拉
Stella
这个破水泵
Stupid, stinking pump
天啊 别耍我了
Don't toy with me, God.
爸 要点冰茶吗?
Hey, Dad. Iced tea?
不 喝了会兴奋的
No. It gets me all hopped up.
我快弄好了
I'm almost done here.
这什么破东西
Damn piece of crap
爸 放轻松点
Please, Dad, take it easy a little.
你以为我在胡来?
I don't know what I'm doing?
当然不是 但别太紧张
Yeah, sure you do. But relax.
给我那破钳子
Give me the damn pliers.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸 这样的 我得问你点事
Listen, Dad, I gotta ask you something.
好了 搞定
There, done
你得记住几点 很简单的
A couple of things you gotta remember.
It's very easy.
好的 什么事?
Yeah. Like what?
没啥 现在热那边是冷水了
It's nothing. Hot is now cold.
还有呢? 会出水的吧?
What else? Is the water gonna come out?
是的 当然 你要做的就是
Yeah, sure. Here's what you do.
用力握着这个
You hold on to this one tight,
向前推 同时扭另一个
and then you push and turn with this one.
你至少要用两只手 对啊 至少
You're going to need at least two hands.
Yeah. At least.
开始的水会非常热
The water comes out very hot at first.
不过要存起来 等会就用得上了
But save that. You're gonna need it later.
爸爸 关掉吧 帮我一下
Dad, shut it. Here, give me a hand.
扭 快扭 我在扭了
Turn. I'm turning.
扭啊 在扭了
Turn it. I'm turning it
谢谢
Thanks.
爸 听我说
Listen, Dad.
我想问点事情
I was wondering something.
你对上一次
When was the last time...
说我爱你
that you said, I love you...
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表