剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
我们买♥♥得起车载电♥话♥
According to this,we can afford a car phone.
不 不要车载电♥话♥
No. No car phone.
为什么 ?你为什么要抵触高科技呢?
Why? Why do you fight technology?
我抵触高科技? 没错
I'm against technology? Yeah
那是谁推荐你用神奇内衣的?
Who introduced you to the Wonderbra?
这么积极的男人应该喜欢车载电♥话♥的
A man that radical should welcome a simple car phone.
为什么?这样你就可以随时随地跟朋友聊天了?
Why? So you can just talk to your friends wherever you go?
忍♥忍♥吧很快电♥话♥就可以成为
Just sweat it out. Soon the phone will be
输入脑中的芯片了
a little chip you can implant in your head.
哦 我真是迫不及待了
Good. I can't wait.
你肯定会喜欢的
Yeah,you would love that.
来电♥话♥了 嗨 琳达
"I got a call coming. Hi,Linda.
你好啊
"How are you?
又来了个电♥话♥ 你稍等
My other line.I gotta put you on hold.
嗨 茱丽
"Hi,Julie.
琳达也在线上 我让你俩通话
"Linda's right here. I'll put you on conference.
稍等一下
"Don't go anywhere.
二位好啊
"How are you guys?
喔 等等 我这来了个传真
"Whoa,hold on guys. I'm getting a fax."
《人人都爱雷蒙德》
第一季第七集
嗨 我叫雷 住在长岛
Hi,I'm Ray,and I live here in Long Island
跟我老婆黛博拉一起
with my wife Debra.
她很会带孩子 很会收拾 总之很能干
She's great with the kids, the house,everything.
我都不知道她是怎么做到的
I don't know how she does it.
我们有个女儿叫艾丽
We've got a daughter Ally...
还有一对两岁大的双胞胎儿子
and twin two-year-old boys.
孩子们并不是最大的问题
It's not really about the kids.
问题是我父母就住在街对面
My parents live across the street.
就是这样
That's right.
我哥哥还跟他们住在一起
And my brother lives with them.
现在并不是每个家庭
Now,not every family would go by
都会有家人络绎不绝的造访
on a conveyor belt for you...
不过 我家就会 因为
but mine would because...
人人都爱雷蒙德
Everybody loves Raymond.
说对了 是的 是的
Yeah.
孩子们都睡了
All three kids asleep.
你还以为我搞不定艾丽呢
You thought I couldn't get Ally to take a nap.
干的好 亲爱的 当然了
Good job,honey. Yeah.
对了 明天咱们得买♥♥一头小马驹了
By the way,tomorrow we have to buy a pony.
你看看这一大♥片♥污渍
Would you look at this great big stain here.
洗地毯的每次都说能洗掉
That carpet guy swore up and down that he could get it out.
我不想听什么污渍
I don't want to hear about stains.
孩子们都睡了 屋里很安静
The kids are asleep,the house is quiet.
现在是品质时间
Now it's quality time.
只有你和我
你肯定是看了珠宝广♥告♥
You better be looking at jewelry ads.
你老爸终于成功了
Your father has finally done it.
成功什么 系上裤子?
What's that,buckle his pants?
那倒好了
I wish.
那个人45年来 每天都坐在电视机前
That man has been sitting in front of the TV every day for 45 years.
给我这个 给我那个 你剪得太短了
"Get me this. Get me that.You're clipping them too short."
那个烂人连五分钟都不让我歇
That ingrate can't stop hounding me for five minutes.
那个很有意思啊
That's interesting.
对 我们看见了
Yeah. We've seen the stain.
你知道 黛博拉 有些洒出来的东西
You know,Debra,for something like a spill,
还是当天擦掉比较好
I find it best to wipe it the day it happens.
玛丽 我的三明治呢 在哪
Marie,where's my sandwich? Where?
就在你刚扔掉的地方 垃圾桶里
Exactly where you threw it.In the garbage.
就该在那 因为那个一点也不好
Where it belonged. Because it was no good.
我说我想要金枪鱼沙拉三明治
I said I wanted a tuna salad sandwich.
笨蛋 我做了 嘿 注意孩子们
And like a jerk,I made it for you. Hey,the kids.
不 你没有 那不是金枪鱼沙拉
No,you didn't. That was not tuna salad.
里面没有芹菜
It had no celery in it.
我就忘放了一次芹菜 那又怎样?
So once I forgot the celery. So what?
那又怎样?
So what?
那就不是金枪鱼沙拉
So it's not tuna salad.
没有咬劲 吃起来没声音
It had no bite. It had no crunch.
-可怜的你 -没错 我太可怜了
- Poor you. - Yeah,poor me.
雷蒙德 金枪鱼沙拉如何得名?
Raymond,what is it that makes tuna salad,tuna salad?
快说呀 因为里面有芹菜
Come on. It's the celery.
因为有芹菜所以才叫金枪鱼沙拉
It's the celery that makes tuna salad,tuna salad.
你给我的那个只能叫垃圾
What you gave me was tuna slop.
我放了蛋黄酱 放了莳萝 放了胡椒粉
I put in mayo,I put in dill,I put in pepper.
捣碎 混合 抹好
I mashed it,I mixed it,I spread it.
而你竟敢说那是垃圾
And you have the nerve to say slop to me.
没错 那就是垃圾
Yes. Slop to you.
他曾经参加过辩论队
He was on the debate team.
孩子们醒了 我得去看看
Now the kids are up. I'll go.
让我... 不用
I'd like to get... No.
我去看他们吧
Can I get them?
这真是家精神病院
This is a nuthouse.
等安静点我再来
I'll come back when it's calmer.
我们走 玛丽 我不回去
Let's go,Marie. I'm not coming.
可我还饿着呢
But I'm still hungry.
不回去 做你的破芹菜去吧
I'm still not coming. Chop your own damn celery.
那好 谁要你呀 我自己来
Fine. Who needs you? I'll do it myself!
刀放哪了?
Where are the knives?
没关系 我用剃须刀
Never mind. I'll use my razor.
谢天谢地 他们终于走了
Thank God they're gone.
-他们 -他们 双胞胎
- They? - They,the twins gone...
终于又睡着了
Back to sleeping,yeah.
你想让我走么
Did you want me to go?
不 不 玛丽
No,of course not,Marie.
很好 因为我不会再回去了
Good,because I'm not going back to that house.
好吧 你先冷静冷静
Right. Until you cool off.
不 我很冷静
No,I've had it.
我要待在这
I'm staying here.
好吧 直到吃晚饭
Right,till dinnertime.
我不想吃晚饭
I don't want dinner.
也许明早会饿吧
Maybe I'll be hungry in the morning.
她吃的不多
She doesn't eat much.
她在上面干什么呢
What do you think she's doing up there?
你没听到吗
You hear that?
没有
No,I don't hear anything.
她正在把所有的衣服重新叠一遍
That's the sound of all our clothes being refolded.
天哪 没完了
Boy,she doesn't stop.
真不知你是怎么过来的?
How did you survive growing up with her?
大部分时间我都装做在睡觉
I spent a lot of time pretending to be asleep.
她好像下来了
I think she's coming.
你知道 亲爱的
You know,dear...
你们的衣服真是太乱了
your clothes are a disaster.
你知道 那些衣架把衣服都弄褶了
You know,those wire hangers crease everything.
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 看 他醒了
Oh,look,he's up.
熨斗放哪了
Where's your iron?
不 玛丽 你不用熨衣服
No,Marie. You don't have to iron our clothes.
你永远也无法预料亲戚什么时候会不期而至
You never know when relatives are gonna come barging in.
说的没错
That's true.
也许有什么重大场合
Maybe there's a big occasion and
亲戚们都来了
the house is filled with relatives.
比如呢 妈妈
Like what occasion,Ma?
不知道 生日 毕业 圣诞节 有人去世
I don't know. Birth,graduation,Christmas,death.
都是我的最爱
All my favorites.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
这都是注定的
God forbid if someone should die.
如果你要死了 黛博拉 大家都会来
If you were to die,Debra,everyone would be here.
想想他们要在乱糟糟的衣柜中
And imagine them up in that messy loset
找出你要穿的衣服
trying to choose something for you to wear.
然后 他们会瓜分衣服
And then afterwards, they'll want to take clothes.
要保持抽屉整洁
You drawers should be very neat,
这样他们才能选自己喜欢的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表