剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
这是一片鱼 我就知道!
That is a piece of fish. l knew it!
你一定很高兴
You must be very happy.
什么?
What?
什么?妈 这是黛博拉主厨的感恩节
What? Ma,this is supposed to be Debra's Thanksgiving.
看你在这做了些什么
Look how you're acting here.
可以帮忙把鱼传过来吗?
Will somebody please pass the fish?
这很好吃
lt's good.
爸爸 我有个小建议 要咬碎
Dad,here's a little advice: chew.
黛博 你做得很好 这是顿美味的晚餐
Deb,you did a great job. lt's a great meal.
是吗? 对她来说不是
Yeah? Not to her. You know,
我做的一切都不够好...
nothing l ever do is good enough...
而且一直都是这样
and it's always been that way.
不要担心她怎么想
Don't worry about what she thinks.
我觉得你做得很棒
l think you pulled it off.
我也这么认为
l do,too.
我听到了 忍♥不住这样说
l couldn't help overhearing.
妈 我们在谈话
Ma,we're talking.
我不该在你主橱感恩节做火鸡
l had no business making a turkey on your Thanksgiving.
而且你做的鱼很好
And your fish is wonderful.
弗兰克根本不会吃我做的鱼
Whenever l make fish,Frank won't even touch it.
你不必那样说 玛丽 不 亲爱的 是真的
You don't have to say that,Marie. No,honey,l do.
你知道吗...
Well,you know...
当我第一次做感恩节大餐时...
when l wanted to make my first Thanksgiving for everybody...
我婆婆故意为难我
my mother-in-law went out of her way to make me miserable.
那昂尼·巴龙 是的 她是个可怕的女人
Nonni Barone? Yeah. She was a horrible woman.
我是说 她很有劲头
l mean,very pushy.
大概是我做感恩大餐已经很多年了...
l guess l've been making you Thanksgiving dinner for so many years...
我觉得受到威胁了 我威胁到你了?
l felt a little threatened. l threatened you?
就是这样 亲爱的
There you go,honey.
你这顿做得太好了
You've made a beautiful Thanksgiving.
噢 好啊
Oh,boy.
而你知道吗...
And you know what...
我还用做得这么辛苦吗?
why should l work so hard anymore?
从现在起...
From now on...
我们每个感恩节都来这 就这里
we're all coming here every Thanksgiving. Right here.
亲爱的 没事的
Honey,it's okay.
如果你想要证明
lf you needed any more proof that
你的感恩大餐有多棒的话...
your Thanksgiving was perfect...
看看这里
here it is.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表