剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
Robert.
这些是你需要的文件 这是早前收到的包裹
These are the files you needed, and this came in earlier.
他们说你在等这个包裹
They said that you were waiting for it.
谢了 放在桌上就行了
Thank you. Just pop it on the desk please.
罗伯特 还有其他事吗
Anything else, Robert?
没了 就这样 艾米莉 下班愉快
No. That'll be all. Have a good evening, Emily.
谢谢 你也是 罗伯特
Thank you. You too, Robert.
可以的话 门不用关上
Just leave the door open, if you don't mind.
好的
Yeah.
罗伯特管理的公♥司♥
Robert manages a firm
是多个非政♥府♥组织的保护伞
that serves as an umbrella to multiple NGOs,
这些组织有不少是他的家族 为了经营慈善事业和提升威望而设
many of them founded by his family for charity purposes and prestige,
但同时也是规避反洗钱法规的工具
but also as vehicles to circumvent anti-money laundering compliance rules.
(《完美的陌生人》 E.J.普雷斯顿著)
艾米莉
Emily! Emily!
艾米莉
Emily!
罗伯特 - 抱歉 艾米莉
Robert? - I'm sorry, Emily.
这个包裹从哪里来的
Where did this come from?
是某人留在接待处的
Someone left it at reception.
是谁 - 詹妮丝说是个老人
Who? - Janise said that it was an old man.
他只说你在等这个包裹
He said that you were waiting for it. He didn't say anything else.
这个男人长什么样子
And this man, what did he look like?
她说他看起来有点邋遢 像个流浪汉 好在彬彬有礼
She said he looked a bit, well, rough, unhoused, but he was polite.
他待了一下 只留下信封就走了
He didn't hang around, just left the envelope, and walked out.
有问题吗 - 没有
Any problem? - No, no, no.
不要紧的 谢谢你 明早见
It's fine. Thank you. I'll see you in the morning.
晚安 莱文斯克洛福特先生 - 谢了 晚安
Good evening, Mr. Ravenscroft. - Good evening. Thank you.
关门
Doors closing.
他认出照片是在哪家酒店拍的
He recognizes the hotel where the photos were taken…
只是他无法将目光从凯瑟琳身上移开
but what he can't keep his eyes away from is Catherine.
毋庸置疑 这张脸是她的
The face is unquestionably hers,
但她的表情不是他所熟悉的
yet her expression is not the one he knows.
照片中的凯瑟琳不是他的妻子
This Catherine in the photographs is not his wife.
天啊
Oh, dear.
这是个欲望满到溢出来的年轻女子
This is a young woman bursting with desire,
她在享受完全放纵的欢愉
enjoying pleasure with absolute abandon.
她散发出的纯粹性魅力 与他毫不相干
Her sexuality in its pure form, separated from him.
他认不出眼前的凯瑟琳
He can't recognize this Catherine,
也察觉不到冉冉上升的性♥欲♥ 毕竟他已经被焦虑和痛苦淹没
nor the arousal he is feeling, hidden under his anxiety and pain.
你每星期都会给你妈打电♥话♥
You never miss your weekly call to your mother.
虽然最近你们的交谈都匆忙草率地结束
Although, recently, they have been hurried, careless conversations,
你认为她值得你更多的关注
and you feel that she deserves more than that.
你妈开始搞不清楚日期和时间
Your mother has started getting confused about dates and times,
只是还不至于让人担心
but there is nothing to be alarmed about yet.
喂
Hello?
妈 你还好吗
Mum. How are you?
这星期过得好吗
How's your week been?
很好 谢谢你的问候
Lovely. Thank you.
挺安静的 但很好
Quiet, you know, but very nice.
你什么时候度假回来的
When did you get back from holiday?
我回来很久了
Been back for ages.
回来后 我们见过好几次面
You know, I've seen you a lot since then.
你看过艾玛刚出生的宝宝了吗 - 看了 他们来接我
Did you go and see Emma's new baby? - Oh, yes. They came to pick me up.
他们对我真好
They've been so kind.
宝宝好可爱 爱笑 - 是吗
Lovely little thing. All smiles. - Is she?
尼克最近好吗 工作顺利吗
And how's Nick and the job?
很好 不错 他应该很喜欢这份工作
Yeah. Yeah, he likes it, I think.
是啊 真的
Yeah, he really does.
好极了 这个孩子非常聪明
That's fantastic. He's such a clever boy.
很抱歉过去几个星期都没去看你
I'm sorry for not coming over the last couple of weeks.
我们忙得焦头烂额 忙着搬家什么的
It's been a bit hectic. You know, what with the move and everything.
别说傻话 你两天前才来过
Don't be silly. You came two days ago.
昨天见到你很开心
I was happy to see you yesterday.
没有啊 妈 我已经两个星期没去你那边了
No, Mum, I haven't been over for two weeks.
我和罗伯特已经搬到别处了
You know, Robert and I have moved.
我不知道啊
I didn't know.
我们已经搬走了
You know, we've moved house.
听好 不如我们来办一场家庭聚餐
Look, why don't we have a family lunch,
这样我也能叫尼克过来 然后我去接你 好吗
and I can get Nick over too and, you know, hey, come pick you up?
不用 凯瑟琳 没必要来接我 我可以搭巴士去
No, you don't have to pick me up, Catherine. I can pop on the bus.
好吧 我们好好计划一下
All right. Well, we can talk about it.
艾琳娜还行吗 她有没有把一切打点好
How's Aleena? Is she taking care of everything?
她太棒了
She's wonderful.
那就好 那你希望她更常来吗
All right. Well, do you want her to come more often?
你懂的 也许每天来 或是周一到周五来
You know, I mean, maybe every day just, you know, during the week.
天啊 不用
Oh, God, no. No.
我们经常坐在一起看电视
We sit and watch the telly together.
她走后沙发上都会留下咖喱味
She leaves the sofa smelling of curry.
这个嘛 那她肯定很喜欢你了 - 她对我很好
Well, she must really like you then. - She's lovely.
好的 妈 我好了 我还是赶紧去准备晚餐吧 然后…
All right, Mum. Well, I-- Yeah, I better get back to supper, and--
我再给你打电♥话♥ - 没问题 亲爱的
But I'll call you soon. Okay? - All right, darling.
我爱你 好 再见 - 保重 再见
I love you. Yes. Bye-bye. - Bye. Take care. Bye. Bye.
你♥妈♥的♥健康状况逐渐衰退 你知道自己不愿直面这个事实
You know that you're tiptoeing around your mother's gentle decline.
虽然不说她得了什么病 但症状已经越来越明显了
Not yet named, but gradually making itself visible.
(晚餐7点做好 很好吃 爱你)
罗伯特知道照片是什么时候拍摄的
Robert knows when the photographs were taken.
那是在意大利度假期间
It was during a trip to Italy.
他想起自己错过了那段旅程
He remembers he had missed part of that holiday.
当时他提早飞回国
He had flown home early,
(凯瑟琳:晚餐7点做好 很好吃 爱你)
留下凯瑟琳和尼克拉斯
leaving Catherine and Nicholas behind.
喂 - 尼克 嗨 是爸
Hello? - Nick. Hi, it's Dad.
喂
Hello.
听着 你吃过晚餐了吗
Listen, have you eaten?
还没
No.
那我就过去找你
Well, I'm gonna swing by,
带你一起去吃晚餐
and take you out to dinner.
我得加班到很晚 我很饿了
I've had to work really late, and I'm starving.
吃完后就走
It'll just be a quickie.
我们去你家附近的酒吧 那边顺路回家 小子
We'll go to that pub near you. It's actually on my way home, mate.
对了 妈联♥系♥不上你
Mum's trying to get hold of you, by the way.
好 我知道
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I know. I know.
我跟她说了 没什么好担心的
I've spoken to her, so nothing to worry about.
一会儿见 儿子
I'll see you soon, boyo.
好吧
Okay.
(晚餐做好了 爱你)
罗伯特到现在还没回电或回短♥信♥
Robert has not replied to your calls or texts.
你开始感到厌烦 他连个道歉的电♥话♥也没打来
This troubles you. He has not even called to apologize.
你认为他自私 没有考虑你的感受
You think he's being selfish. He hasn't given you any thought.
你的心受伤了
You're hurt.
(已经7点45分了)
(你应该早点让我知道)
凯瑟琳搞错了
Catherine is wrong.
过去两个小时中 罗伯特心中想的只有她
Robert has done nothing for the last two hours but think of her.
(里斯本熟食店)
认识凯瑟琳之前
Before he met Catherine,
罗伯特没有多少性经验
Robert didn't have much sexual experience.
虽然他们从未认真讨论过性事
And although they never discussed this,
(凯瑟琳:到底什么情况 )
他一直担心凯瑟琳的性经验比他丰富
he always feared that Catherine had been more experienced than him.
这事一直让他缺乏安全感
This has always made him feel insecure.
我们走吧 - 我还没准备好
Shall we go? - I'm not quite ready.
不要紧的 我上楼等你吧
That's fine. I'll come up and wait.
坐吧 家里没其他人
Take a seat. There's no one in.
公♥寓♥里充满大♥麻♥的味道
The place reeks of dope.
三个月前
Robert hasn't been there
自他和凯瑟琳协助他搬进这间公♥寓♥后 他就再也没来过
since he and Catherine helped Nicholas move in three months ago.
他对这间公♥寓♥感到厌恶
He is repulsed by the place,
但他认为一间住满学生的公♥寓♥ 按理是这样没错
but he reasons that this is to be expected in a flat full of students.
问题是尼克拉斯不是学生
Except Nicholas is not a student.
他对长大后的尼克拉斯
Robert wouldn't admit it,
感到极度失望 但这点他是不会承认的
but he feels deeply disappointed in who Nicholas has become.
他跟自己说 他的儿子曾经是个充满潜质的孩子
He tells himself that his son once had great potential,
于是他对凯瑟琳的愤怒又多了一分
and feels another surge of anger towards Catherine.
这都是她的错
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表