剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
放心 我们... - 你很爱那酒
Don't worry, we-- - You love that wine.
还有两瓶 准备等你获得...
we still have two bottles left for when you win...
罗伯特是爱酒之人 特别是上好的波尔多葡萄酒
Wine is Robert's thing, particularly fine Bordeaux.
他是最近几年爱上的
It is something he took on in recent years.
虽然你很难品尝出 红葡萄酒和白葡萄酒的区别
You can barely taste the difference between red and white wine,
但你喜欢跟丈夫分享喜悦
but you enjoy sharing your husband's pleasure.
有一点他可能会否认
He wouldn't admit it,
他之所以享受葡萄酒带来的愉悦感 一部分原因是他买♥♥得起
but part of his pleasure derives from being able to afford it.
喝了这么多廉价香槟
After all that cheap champagne,
就算你给我倒一杯醋 我也不会察觉
I wouldn't notice if you gave me a glass of vinegar.
如果我的妻子不懂得宠爱自己
Well, if my wife cannot spoil herself,
而她确实也不懂 因此这个责任就落在我身上了
which she cannot, then the duty falls to me.
四目对视
Eyes.
敬照亮真♥相♥的人
To a beacon of truth,
敬每天都在激励着我的这个人
somebody who inspires me every day.
谢谢你 亲爱的 傻瓜
Thank you, darling. Silly.
好喝 是什么香气 香料吗 - 好酒
That's lovely. What is it? Spices? - Exquisite.
是檀香
Sandalwood.
产地为卡西斯
Cassis.
还有香蕉味
Banana.
还有这些
And also these.
就这些吗
This will be it?
没错
Yes.
七条短裙
Seven skirts.
这些都是我妻子的
These were my wife's.
节哀顺变 是最近的事吗
I'm sorry. Recent?
七个手提袋
Seven handbags.
九年前的事
Nine years ago.
十条丝巾
Ten scarves.
一顶帽子
One hat.
鞋子也带走吧
Also the shoes.
好的 鞋子也带走 - 好 没问题
Yes. And the shoes. - Yes, of course.
快
Come on.
她的脚丫很小
She had tiny feet.
穿三号♥鞋
Size three.
总共八双鞋和一双拖鞋
So that is eight pair of shoes and one pair of slippers.
就这样
And there it was.
南茜的整个人生被浓缩成一张遗物清单
Nancy's life reduced to a list of items.
(手套 鞋子 脱鞋 袜子)
谢谢你
Thank you.
这叠衣物中有蛀虫
This stack has moths.
我们不收有蛀虫的衣物 但我们很乐意帮你拿去丢掉
We can't take clothes with moths, but we'd be happy to dispose of them for you.
好的 谢谢你们 - 带走吧
Yes. Thank you. - Take it away.
不行 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这是我妻子生前最爱的针织外套
This was my wife's favorite cardigan.
原来如此 谢谢你 布里斯托克老师
I see. Thank you, Mr. Brigstocke.
你真是个大好人
This is very kind of you.
我记得南茜生前半夜起床给乔纳森喂奶时
I remember Nancy wearing the cardigan in the middle of the night
都会穿着这件针织外套
when she'd get up to feed Jonathan.
她总是不肯让我帮她
She never let me help her.
要拿去楼上吗
Shall we take it upstairs?
好啊 我一会儿就上楼 我先查看信件
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be up in a minute. I just wanna check the post.
你不是刚完成一个项目吗
But you've just finished a project.
我知道 你懂的 我就是这样
I know. You know me.
别这样嘛 拉图红酒在等你
Come on, the Latour,
我们好好享用吧 - 我真想知道
let's enjoy it. - I'm just curious,
接下来有什么任务
you know, about what comes next.
一如既往 足以改变世界的任务
Something world-changing as ever.
我和红酒都会等你 - 谢谢你陪我出席今晚的活动
She'll be waiting, as will I. - Thank you for tonight.
当你的男伴 我总是乐意之至
Always happy to be your plus-one.
(《完美的陌生人》 E.J.普雷斯顿著)
(谨以此书献给我的爱子乔纳森)
免责说明
(故事中的活人和死人如有雷同)
(绝非巧合)
很好
Yes.
别动
Stay there. Stay there.
漂亮 - 快拍啊
Beautiful! - Then take it.
那你别动啊
Stay still then.
想不想看我的内♥裤♥ - 好啊
You wanna see my knickers? - Go for it.
好 给我看看奶♥子♥ - 才不要 闭嘴
All right, do your tits now. - No. Shut up.
我想跟你合照 - 嘿 噢 哇...
I wanna take a picture with you. - Hey. Whoa. Whoa, whoa.
他不是应该边划船边唱歌♥吗
Isn't he supposed to be singing while he does his thing?
圣卢西亚...
Santa Lucia Santa Lucia
从叹息桥下经过时
When we go under the Bridge of Sighs,
你一定要吻我 就像电影《小小罗曼史》里那样
you have to kiss me under it, like in A Little Romance.
没看过
Never saw it.
总之你一定要在桥底下吻我 这样我们的爱情才会长久
Well, you have to kiss me under it so that our love will last forever.
问个更好的问题 你有没有在桥底下做过
Better question, have you ever shagged under a bridge?
当然有啦
Well, of course I have.
巴特西桥底下 - 胡说
Under the Battersea Bridge. - You haven't.
不是 等等 还在滑铁卢桥底下做过
Oh, no, wait, also under Waterloo Bridge.
佩服
Impressive.
可不是嘛 快枪手 - 色女
Yes. I am. Wanker. - Slut.
等等 怎么转弯了
Wait, why are we turning?
怎么转弯了
Why are we turning?
老兄 不对
Mate, no.
我们要直接前往那座桥 - 不是 停在这里
We wanna go straight to the bridge. - No, no, no. Finito.
对 去那个什么桥 - 不行
Yeah, the Bridge of-- - No, no.
别这样嘛 老兄 就在那边 求你了
Come on, mate. It's right there. Please.
付我40欧元
Give me 40 euros.
40欧元 - 40欧元
Forty fucking euro? - Forty euros?
我们已经付你50欧元了 - 不付就回去
We already paid you 50. - Forty euros or we go back.
休想我付你40欧元 - 休想
I'm not paying you 40 fucking euros. - No.
那你们下船 下船啊 - 休想
Go out. Go out. - Fuck no.
别这样 拜托别这样
Hey. Whoa. Stop it. Stop it. Please, stop it. Hey.
快枪手
Wanker.
亲爱的 你没事吧 - 没事 我没事 没事的
Darling, are you all right? - Yes. No, I'm fine. Absolutely.
可能只是喝太多了 亲爱的 拜托别过来
It's just a-- Probably just too much to drink, darling, please.
真的没事吗 - 对 没事 继续睡吧
Are you sure? - Yes. Absolutely. Go back to sleep.
我没事
I'm fine.
这张脸孔你见过
You have seen this face before.
你曾希望再也见不到这张脸孔
You had hoped never to see it again.
你的面具掉落了
Your mask has fallen.
我估计这些照片是度假期间拍下的
I assumed the pictures were holiday snaps.
真希望能有几张我们在康沃尔度假的照片
I even hoped there might be a few of our holiday to Cornwall.
我以为会找到一些熟悉的照片
I had expected images I recognized,
结果没有 这些照片我都没看过
but, no, I had never seen these pictures before.
我认得这个女人
I knew that woman.
她的名字我听闻好几年了
I had known her name for years.
只是在那之前 我以为她与我悲惨的人生遭遇毫无关联
But until then, I had thought she was just an innocent bystander in my life's demise.
嘿 你还好吧 - 我必须马上返回伦敦
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. You all right? - I need to go back to London.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
萝丝她... - 嗯哼
Rosie... - Uh-huh.
我妈的妹妹被卡车撞了
...my mum's sister, she was hit by a lorry.
天啊 - 没错
Oh, fuck. - Yeah.
事发时她骑着脚踏车
She was riding her bike.
她经常骑脚踏车 - 对
I mean, she always rides her bike. - Yeah.
卡车司机没看到她
The lorry didn't see her.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
当然有事 她被卡车碾过 死了
No, the lorry crushed her. She's dead.
天啊 对不起 节哀顺变
Fuck, sorry. I'm so sorry.
她就像...
She was like--
她就像我的姐姐一样
she was like an older sister to me.
我第一次来月经时也是先告诉她
She was the person I went to when I got my first period.
我妈刚才在电♥话♥里哭个不停
My mum was just sobbing on the phone.
萝丝是她最疼爱的妹妹
Rosie was her baby sister.
她死得太惨了 - 我知道 来抱抱
It's just so horrible. - I know. Come here. Come here.
节哀
I'm so sorry.
你要节哀啊
I'm so, so sorry.
儿子过世后
After our son died,
南茜大部分时间都把自己锁在 乔纳森的房♥间里 房♥里堆满他的遗物
Nancy spent most of her time locked in Jonathan's room amongst his things.
把这个房♥间当作神坛般布置
Dressing the place as if it were a shrine.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表