剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
but never too much.
你在妈妈有规律的打呼声中 将真♥相♥一五一十说出来
You revealed everything while your mother snored peacefully.
到后来 你已经精疲力尽
And by the end, you felt drained,
开始放松 进入沉沉的梦乡
and you relaxed into a deep sleep.
说出你的真♥相♥
Verbalizing your story
就像触碰恶性肿瘤的核心
was like prodding the core of a malignant tumor
让你痛不欲生
that had caused you so much pain.
这一刻你明白了 这也让他人痛苦
And now, you understand, also to others.
那天一大清早 她上班的办公室还没开门 我已经到了
I arrived early that morning, before her office opened,
我等那个亚裔女孩出现
and waited for the Asian girl to arrive.
我觉得不对劲
I think there's something going on.
她肯定是下属
She must have been a subordinate.
我看过她和凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特 一起走出办公室
I'd seen her walking out with Catherine Ravenscroft,
她获邀和凯瑟琳共进午餐 显得一副很荣幸的样子
acting clearly honored by having been invited to lunch with her.
我认为今天...
I feel today was--
不好意思 这位小姐 打扰一下
Excuse me. Miss, excuse me.
抱歉 你...
Sorry. You--
你是凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特的同事
You-- You work with Catherine Ravenscroft,
对吧 - 对
don't you? - Yes.
我可以借用你一点时间吗
Might I just borrow a minute of your time?
你大可将包裹留在前台
You can drop the packages at reception.
不是 我找你是因为一件要紧事
Oh, no, no, no, no. This is about a rather important matter.
说吧 请问你是哪位
You can go ahead. And your name is?
对
Oh, yes.
对不起
Sorry.
对 我叫史蒂芬布里斯托克
Yeah, my name is Stephen Brigstocke.
我叫金智秀
My name is Jisoo Kim.
布里斯托克先生 不如我们上楼谈吧
Why don't you come with me upstairs so we can have a chat, Mr. Brigstocke?
不行 还是在这谈吧
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I'd rather stay here.
好吧 那你就到那边坐下吧
Okay. Why don't you take a seat there then?
好的
Fine.
你确定她不会突然出现吗
You're sure she won't be coming in anytime soon?
你是指凯瑟琳吗
Catherine?
不会 她今天打来请假了
No, she called. She's not coming in today.
找到她了 嗨 智秀你还好吗 没事吧
There she is. Hey, Jisoo. How you doing? You all right?
那封电邮... - 很好 是
You know that email... - Good. Yes.
我发了给你 让你叫凯瑟琳看 你做了吗
...I sent you I wanted to show Catherine? You done that yet?
可以稍等一下吗 - 对不起
Can I have a minute please? - Sorry.
你在谈事 - 是
You're in the middle of something. - Yeah.
你还好吗 没事吧
How are you doing? You okay?
听好 这事很重要 - 我知道
But listen, it's really important. - I know, I know.
最好今天能替我办好
So if you can sort that out for me today, I'd love it.
野心有一股藏不住的恶臭
Ambition has a stench that is impossible to hide,
智秀身上就散发着这种气味
and Jisoo Kim reeked of it.
她嗅到挖掘大新闻的机会
She had sniffed the opportunity to dig out a great story
把握让事业起飞的契机
to snatch her career-making moment.
她和凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特 显然一起共事多年
Clearly, she had worked closely with Catherine Ravenscroft for a long time
因为她尝试用凯瑟琳的招数向我套话
because she tried on me Catherine's tricks to making people open up.
布里斯托克先生 究竟什么事
So, what is this about, Mr. Brigstocke?
这事难以启齿啊
This is difficult.
我都不知道来这是不是正确的决定
I don't know if I should be here.
这里很安全
You're safe here.
有什么尽管跟我说
You can talk to me.
不然我把我的联络号♥码给你 你随时可以打来找我
Or if you prefer, I can give you my number and you can call me anytime.
凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特一直在骚扰我
Catherine Ravenscroft has been harassing me.
对不起 布里斯托克先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Brigstocke.
能不能请你透露更多细节
Could you please elaborate?
她一直威胁我
She keeps on threatening me.
她为什么威胁你
Why is she threatening you?
因为我写了一些东西
Because of what I wrote.
布里斯托克先生 你写了什么
What did you write, Mr. Brigstocke?
一本书
A book?
布里斯托克先生 你是作家
Are you a writer, Mr. Brigstocke?
不是 但我想把真♥相♥公诸于世
No, but I had to tell the world the truth.
(《完美的陌生人》 E.J.普雷斯顿著)
这是我用笔名自资出版的书
I published it myself, with my own money, under a pseudonym.
我带了几本送给你和你的同事们
I brought copies for you and your staff.
这个世界需要知道 凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特的真面目
The world needs to know who Catherine Ravenscroft really is.
她一直阻止我发行这本书
She keeps trying to prevent me from distributing it.
太可恶了
That is terrible.
真替你抱不平
I'm sorry to hear this.
她还在我的电♥话♥答录机留下恐吓口信
She has left threatening messages on my answering machine.
但为什么凯瑟琳要阻止你的书曝光呢
But why is Catherine trying to prevent your book coming to light?
因为这本书讲述了一件多年前发生的事
Because it tells what happened years ago.
布里斯托克先生 多年前发生过什么事 能告诉我吗
What is it that happened years ago, Mr. Brigstocke? Can you tell me?
她和别人搞婚外情 后来他开始对她纠缠不休
She was involved with someone, and when he became inconvenient...
她决定让他去死
she let him die.
太可怕了
That is awful.
但她怎么... - 我还是先走一步 她...
But how did she-- - I should go. She--
万一她...
What if she--
她...
She--
都写在里面 写在书上
It's all there, in the book.
别走 请你别走 - 好 我真的要走了 再见
No. Please wait. - Yes, I really should go. Bye.
请你告诉我 好吗 布里斯托克先生 史蒂芬
Can you please tell me? Mr. Brigstocke! Stephen?
亲眼看着 凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特的亲信和小跟班
How delicious, predictable and pathetic it was
迫切抓住一线推♥翻♥她的机会 虽是意料之中
to witness Catherine Ravenscroft's closest allies and admirers so eager
却也让我感到既欢欣愉悦 又可悲可叹
to turn on her at the slightest chance.
你的脑海不断重播昨晚对母亲叙述的告解
Your head replays your nighttime confession to your mother.
你不知道她有没有听进只字片语
You wonder if any of what you said has filtered through.
那天早上 你妈一句话也没说
That morning, your mother didn't say anything,
想到她也许知道却选择不批判你 你深受感动
and you are moved by the thought that she knows and doesn't judge you.
尼克拉斯 本来打算在爸爸下楼做早餐期间
Nicholas's plan was to be awake and dressed
醒来换好衣服
when his father went down for breakfast.
但是他睡不醒
He couldn't wake up.
但也无所谓
It doesn't matter though.
他知道如果爸爸问起
He knows that if his father asks,
他就会捏造一些理由 他爸会信的
he will invent some story, and that he'll believe it.
喂 - 尼克拉斯 嗨 你还好吧
Hello. - Nicholas. Hi, how are you?
很好 有什么事吗
Fine. What do you want?
我刚才在网上看到有人出版了一本书
I was just online, and I saw that they were publishing a book
里面有你以前爱看的漫画
with all of those comics that you used to read.
记得《地狱男爵》吗
Do you remember? Hellboy?
对 要不要我顺便给你买♥♥一本
Yeah, I was just wondering, do you want me to pick you up a copy?
不用 - 真的吗
Nah. - You sure?
我觉得非常精彩
I think it looks really cool actually.
不用 我很忙 我要挂电♥话♥了
Don't want it. Busy, gotta go.
是 我知道 我知道你忙
Yes, I know. I know you are.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
听好 对不起 尼克 先等一下 - 干吗
Look, sorry. Nick. Wait. - What?
你真的忘记你小时候我们一起去过意大利
You don't remember going on a trip together to Italy
度假吗 - 等一下
when you were little? - Wait.
(M&M花生巧克力豆工厂)
(对)
什么 - 好 不要紧的
What? - Oh, yeah, that's all right.
你不记得
You don't remember,
你小时候我们一起去过意大利度假吗
we took a holiday to Italy when you were little?
不记得 - 你那年五岁
Nah. - You were about five.
不记得吗 - 不记得
Don't remember? - Don't remember.
当时你有一艘充气小船
You know, you had an inflatable boat,
穿着你最爱的泳装 - 天啊
and your favorite swimming outfit. - Fuck's sake.
拜托你和爸别再提这事了
Will you and Dad stop with this bloody trip?
什么...亲爱的 爸跟你提起那趟旅行
So, wha-- Has Dad talked to you about it, sweetheart?
我没时间聊这事 我有要紧事忙 再见
I don't have time for this. I've got important stuff to do. Bye.
是 我知道 对不起 你♥爸♥...
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, da--
对不起
Sorry.
(ZEO《自我已死》)
(关注你 查看用户资料)
(回粉)
(关注 发消息)
(我喜欢你的内容)
(啊哈哈 谢了)
听到提示音 我的心跳停了一下
When I heard that bing, my heart stopped.
这是我第一次收到提醒通知
I'd never received a notification before.
(啊哈哈 谢了)
鱼上钩了
The fish had bitten.
它狠狠咬住鱼饵
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表