剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
其中一个慈善机构受到严厉的审查
One of these charities is under intense scrutiny.
...受到...
...that have been imposed...
罗伯特知道这家慈善机构违法
Robert is aware of the charity's wrongdoings,
但他必须为其捏造出 一个法律能够接受的理由
but he needs to create a narrative that the law can support.
...符合政♥府♥的种种规定 但是...
...subject to the governmental requirements but...
他很庆幸有下属会向他汇报情况
He is glad to have people reporting to him.
他不需要表现或发言
He doesn't have to perform or speak,
只需要观察 就能勉强完成任务
simply observe, and he can just about manage that.
还需要什么吗 - 不用
Do you need anything else? - It's all right.
制裁制度设有某些例外情况
The exceptions that are already built into sanction legislation,
可能对我们有利 只要我们能具体地证明...
they could be applicable to us only if we prove specific...
毕竟我们不知道那个声音会持续多久
Because we don't know how long that voice is going to last.
可能会持续一个星期 懂吗
It could last a week, you know?
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
罗伯特拿着那些照片和你对峙时
The shock you felt when Robert confronted you
你所感受的那股冲击力再次袭来 由里到外将你撕裂
with the photographs slices through you again.
他想要惩罚你
He wants you to be punished.
他认为你活该受罪
He thinks you deserve it.
我们先回去工作 一会儿再开会 好吗
We need to get back to work and reconvene later, okay?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你知道那个随布里斯托克退休后
You know the headmaster who left Rathbone College
离开拉思伯恩学院的校长吧
right after Brigstocke was retired? - Uh-huh.
原来他们在剑桥大学时是朋友 我查到他的电♥话♥号♥码了
They were friends at Cambridge. I've got a number for him.
没什么值得报道的 别查了
There's no story. Just leave it.
要我打给他吗
But should I give him a call?
够了 智秀 都说不值得报道了
Back off, Jisoo, I said there's no story!
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
确实没什么值得报道的 好吗
It's just there's no story there, okay?
听好 别查了 别再查史蒂芬布里斯托克了
Look, just forget it. Just forget Stephen Brigstocke.
要我给你泡杯茶吗 - 好 谢谢
Do you want a cup of tea? - Yes, please.
你知道你对罗伯特 隐瞒了一些关于自己的真♥相♥
You know you have concealed parts of yourself from Robert,
但你也是到现在才意识到 他有多少不为你所知的一面
but you had not realized until now how much of him you didn't know.
他放任愤怒占据所有空间
He has allowed his anger to fill every space,
以致于听不进你的解释
making him deaf to anything you might say.
凯瑟琳 你还好吧 - 我没事
Everything all right, Cathy? - Yes. Yes.
我没事 很好 谢谢你的关心
All fine, good, thank you.
听说搬家的压力... - 加奶吗
They say moving home is... - Milk?
比离婚还要大 是吧
...more stressful than divorce, isn't it?
你真的没事 - 好得很 我没事 谢谢你的关心
Are you all right? - Absolutely. All good, thanks.
不行 要等一下 - 好了
Oh, no. You need to wait. - There you go.
好 对不起 - 我要去上厕所 谢了
Right. Yeah, sorry. - Blocking the ladies'. Thank you.
罗伯特莱文斯克洛福特办公室
Robert Ravenscroft's office.
是 艾米莉 嗨 我是凯瑟琳 - 凯瑟琳
Yes, Emily. Hello. It's Catherine. - Catherine.
我想知道罗伯特现在是不是在办公室
I just wondered if Robert's in the office at the moment.
要我去叫他吗
Want me to fetch him?
不用 我没话跟他说
Oh, no. I don't need to talk to him.
我只是想带东西给他
I just want to drop something off.
他就在附近
He's around...
松了一口气
That's a relief.
要我去叫他吗 - 不用 抱歉 我真傻
Shall I get him? - No, no, sorry. So silly of me.
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
拜 凯瑟琳
Bye, Catherine.
你隐瞒秘密多年 罗伯特判定你罪名成立
Your years of secrecy have helped Robert reach his guilty verdict.
你误以为自己有保持沉默的权利 结果被反噬
Your misguided belief that you had a right to silence has condemned you.
可以开门吗
Can you unlock the door please?
很抱...门锁上了
I'm s-- It's locked!
南茜不再去上班
Nancy stopped working.
她再也无法跟小孩共处一室
She couldn't face being with children anymore.
为了维持两人的生计 我只好继续工作
So I worked for both of us just to keep life ticking on.
南茜
Nancy?
南茜
Nancy?
南茜
Nancy?
你看这些照片
Look at these.
你看这些照片
Look at these.
他用我送给他的新相机来试拍
He was experimenting with that new camera I gave him.
你看
Look.
尽是用变焦镜头拍摄的抽象特写照
They're really abstract close-ups, taken with the zoom.
好漂亮的眼睛 太美了
Quite an eye. Hell of an eye.
这是什么
What is that?
是我 你这个傻瓜
It's me, you silly.
是这个部位 - 对
It's that bit. - Yeah.
没错
Of course. Of course. Of course.
我都不知道他在拍我
I didn't know he was taking this.
你看 他偷♥拍♥妈妈在看园艺杂♥志♥的样子
Look. Sneaking up on Mother reading her gardening magazine.
妈妈起身
Mother getting up.
你看
Look at that!
妈妈洗衣
Mother doing the washing up.
又是我在洗衣
More of me washing up.
没有我的照片
There are no pictures of me.
他对你不感兴趣 - 对啊 很明显
He wasn't interested in you. - No, clearly.
我记得这一刻
I remember that one.
南茜很开心
It pleased Nancy
因为知道乔纳森生前非常关注自己
to know that Jonathan had focused so much attention on her.
较之我 他从小到大都跟南茜比较亲
He always favored her over me.
这里有些底片印样
There's some contact sheets here.
我确信那个时候
I am sure that she had not developed
她还没将儿子在意大利拍的底片拿去冲洗
the film she'd found in Italy by then.
但我怀疑是这些照片 让她考虑将意大利的底片拿去冲洗
But I wonder whether it was these photographs that made her think about it.
她肯定以为还会发现更多自己的照片
She must have assumed she'd find more photographs of her.
这些照片充满灵魂
There's a real spirituality to these.
那我就将这桶沙子倒过来
So, I'll put this down.
我看...我再放一只恐龙
I think-- I'm gonna have a dinosaur.
那个要...
That one's gonna have--
那个要放一只蜥蜴
And that one's gonna have a lizard.
那个要...
That one's gonna have...
好了
There we go.
我来救你了
I'll save you.
好了
There you go.
怎么回事
What's happening?
这位女士 抱歉 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me, ma'am.
可以帮我照看一下儿子吗 我去一趟厕所
Would you mind looking after my son while I go to the bathroom?
没问题 - 谢谢你
Certainly. - Thank you.
尼克拉斯 - 是
Nicholas. Nicholas... - Yeah?
妈要去上厕所 这位小姐会帮我看顾你
...this lady's gonna watch you. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
你要去上厕所
So you're going to the loo?
妈只是去上个厕所 - 好吧
I'm just gonna go to the bathroom. - Okay.
...慈善机构接收政♥府♥资金存在灰色地带
...gray area concerning the charity receiving governmental funds, but...
罗伯特的脑袋转个不停 肚子也绞个不停
There's a throbbing mass in Robert's head, another in his stomach.
他感受到一股多年来未曾有过的负面情绪
Dark lumps of something he has not felt for years...
嫉妒
jealousy.
他试图甩掉这种感受 专注于当下
He tries to push it away and focus on the present,
但他眼里只看到过去
but all he can see is the past.
对不起 这是为了找齐差额
Sorry. To make up for the shortfall.
查尔斯 恕我直言 这好像不太...
With all due respect, Charles, there doesn't seem to be any...
那些照片的影像 不断在罗伯特的脑海中重现
The images of the photographs keep coming back to Robert's mind.
她妻子展示自己的裸体 供他人欣赏
His wife's body on display for the enjoyment of others.
凯瑟琳享受被注视
Catherine enjoying being looked at.
尽管他一直很清楚 自己不是凯瑟琳的第一个性♥伴♥侣♥
He always knew that there had been others before him,
但他一直都相信 自己在她心中是特别的存在
but he had always lived with the certainty that it was he who had made a difference.
是他予以凯瑟琳前所未有的愉悦
It was he who had delivered Catherine such pleasure
以致于她彻底忘却 其他对象给她带来的回忆
that the memory of everyone else had been completely erased.
他被她骗了
She had deceived him.
你一直都是我的好朋友
You've been a good friend to me.
要不是你 我的书就不会出版
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have had my book published,
我也不会有勇气开始写新的小说
and I certainly would never have had the courage to start on my new novel.
史蒂芬 太好了 内容是什么
Stephen, that's great. What's it about?
我想到了一个人物
I have a character in my head.
我能看到他的样子 听到他的声音
I can see him. I can hear him.
小说还在研究阶段
I'm still at the research stage,
我在想你能不能帮我做一件事
and I wondered if you might be able to help me with something.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表