剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
Could I have some tomatoes on toast and a espresso, please?
昨晚 凯瑟琳试图向罗伯特解释
Last night, Catherine tried to convince Robert
实情和书中的情节有差异
that the book was not how it had been.
在他看来
As far as he's concerned,
她很多年前就已经失去解释的机会了
she lost her chance to give him her version years ago.
他很清楚他即将读到的内容 是发生过的事实
He knows that whatever he's about to read has happened.
进来吧
Come in.
关门
Close the door.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我想听听更多凯莉的事
I wanna hear more about Kylie.
靠近点
Come closer.
自从生育后 我的身体就变了
My body hasn't been the same since giving birth.
我相信你已经习惯接触年轻得多的身体
I'm sure you're used to much younger bodies.
靠近点
Come closer.
手给我
Give me your hand.
你怎么触摸凯莉的胸部
How do you touch Kylie's breasts?
可以示范一下吗
Can you show me?
好的
Okay.
软吗
Is it soft?
软啊
Uh-huh.
有没有感觉到我的乳♥头♥变硬了
Do you feel my nipple getting hard?
有啊
Oh, yeah.
可以捏一下吗
Can you squeeze it?
轻点
Softly.
我感觉到你了
I can feel you.
感觉到你的坚挺
Hard.
来吧
Come.
跪下
Kneel. Kneel down.
解开绑绳
Untie the laces.
脱下
Take them off.
知道要怎么做吗
Do you know what to do?
慢点
Wait, wait, wait.
轻点
Softly.
往上一点
A little bit higher.
对了 就是那边 感觉得到吗
Yeah. Yeah, there. Do you feel it?
等等 你感觉得到吗 - 是
Wait. Do you feel it? - Uh-huh.
很好 把舌头卷起来 用嘴唇夹住吮吸
Okay. Now wrap it with your lips and now suck it between your lips.
对 就是这样
Yeah, like that.
现在 用你的舌头
And now with your tongue...
打圈圈
...do little circles.
对
Oh, yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
很好 是不是很湿 - 是
Okay. Do you feel how wet it is? - Yeah.
很好 现在把你的手指伸进去
Okay, now take your finger, and bring your finger down.
这里吗
Here?
低一点
Lower.
再低一点
Lower.
稍微施压
Just put a little bit of pressure.
别进去 在周围绕圈圈
Don't go in. Just a little bit over it.
好 - 对
Uh-huh. - Yeah.
舌头不要停
And now keep moving your tongue.
停
Stop, stop.
我很后悔一直将乔纳森 视为骄生惯养 误入歧途的孩子
I regret that I often considered Jonathan spoiled and misguided.
想到我不相信他是个有勇气的人 我就感到惭愧
And it shames me to recognize I never believed in his courage.
问题是我想不起
But I can't recall any other time
乔纳森有什么时候曾经罔顾自己 以他人为先
when Jonathan didn't put himself first before anyone else.
从来不曾
Not once.
为什么
So, why then?
他为什么执意要救那个孩子
Why did he try to save that child?
只是一时冲动吗
Was it just reckless impulsiveness?
事发地点在那边 就在救生员的椅子旁边
It happened over there. Next to the lifeguard chair.
事发时救生员在哪里
Where was the lifeguard?
他在照顾一个脚被割伤的孩子
He was taking care of a child that had cut his foot.
你们怎么那么肯定那是意外
How can you be so sure it was an accident?
我们获得许多目击者的证实
The event was corroborated by many witnesses.
乔纳森的泳技向来很好的
Jonathan was such a good swimmer.
节哀啊 布里斯托克太太 - 意外还涉及到其他人吗
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Brigstocke. - Was anybody else involved?
只有几个把他拉上岸的男子 以及企图拯救他的救生员
Only the men that pulled him out and the lifeguard who tried to save him.
还有那名英籍女子 她是孩子的妈妈
And the English lady, the mother of the child.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特
Catherine Ravenscroft.
我想跟她谈谈
I want to talk to her.
很抱歉 她今早已经返回伦敦了
I'm sorry but she returned this morning to London.
她声称不认识乔纳森
She declared never having met Jonathan.
她离开了
She left?
就这么走了
Just like that?
我想要联♥系♥她
I want to get in touch with her.
联♥系♥与否应该由对方决定吧
Don't you think it's up to her?
我要她的联络方式
I want her contact details.
布里斯托克太太 我一定会帮你取得她的联络方式
I'll be sure to get you her contact details, Mrs. Brigstocke.
南茜
Nancy.
南茜
Nancy!
感觉得到吗
Can you feel it?
感觉得到
Yeah.
味道咸咸的
You taste like salt water.
我泡过海水
I bathed in the sea.
我只是用手指重复你刚才对我做的动作
I'm just doing what you did to me with my finger.
就在这里
Just here.
先别射出来
I don't want you to finish yet.
来
Come.
慢点 - 该死
Wait, wait, wait, wait. - Fuck.
抬起我的屁♥股♥ - 好的
Now take my arse. - Okay.
用你的手指重复刚才的动作
Do the same thing with your finger.
很好
Yeah.
稍微施压 别... - 我要♥射♥了♥
Just a little bit of pressure-- Don't-- - I'm going.
先别 等等 - 我要♥射♥了♥
No, wait, wait. - I'm gonna--
等一下 慢点
Wait, wait, wait. Slow, slow, slow.
慢点
Slow down. Slow.
该死 对不起
Oh, fuck. Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
别出来 - 对不起
Don't get out. Don't get out. - I'm sorry.
对不起 你太厉害了
I'm sorry. You're wild.
你就像个性♥爱♥大♥师♥
You're like a sex Yoda.
胡说八道
Nothing further than that.
是真的 你的技巧和...
Seriously, though. Those things with the--
实不相瞒 我...
To tell you the truth, I--
我想做这种尝试很久了
You know, those are things I just wanted to try.
怎么说
What do you mean?
这些都是我很想做的事 也是我希望别人为我做的事
You know, just things that I wanted to do or wanted to have done to me.
难道你第一次这么做
You mean you never did?
婚后感觉就不一样了
It's different when you're married.
婚前也没有过吗
But before?
很少
Not much.
不就是少年少女滚床单嘛 你懂的
I mean, just teen sex, you know.
什么 - 对不起
What? - Sorry.
我不是...
I didn't--
但是 你说得对
You're right, though.
这次的感觉不一样
This was different.
对 没错
Yeah, it was.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这么快
So quick.
是
Uh-huh.
妈妈
Mummy!
他是不是醒... - 亲爱的 我在这呢
Is he-- - I'm here, angel.
回去睡吧
Just go back to sleep.
他是不是...
Is he--
好吧
Okay.
我想起曾经教过的一首诗
I remembered a poem that I used to teach.
这首诗被马克吐温刻在女儿的墓碑上
A poem that Mark Twain placed upon his daughter's headstone.
“夏日暖阳 温煦祥和
"Warm summer sun, Shine kindly here,
南风和暖 徐徐吹拂
Warm southern wind, Blow softly here.
绿茵草地
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表