剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
喂 - 嗨 凯瑟琳
Hello? - Hello, Catherine?
我是人事部的莎拉芬查姆
This is Sarah Fincham from human resources.
你好 莎拉 是 有什么事吗
Hello, Sarah. Yes. How can I help?
据我所知 昨天办公室发生了一起事故
I understand there was an incident in the office yesterday.
西蒙说他不打算正式提出投诉
Simon says he doesn't want to make a formal complaint.
但是 我们有义务 将你用肢体攻击他的行为记录在案
Nevertheless, we are obliged to record that you physically attacked him.
这事会记录在你的档案中
It will have to go in your file.
好的
I see.
凯瑟琳 对不起
And I'm sorry, Catherine,
公♥司♥不容许职员违纲乱纪
but we can't allow anyone to be above our disciplinary procedure.
我们必须就史蒂芬布里斯托克先生
So we will have to look into the allegations
对你做出的指控展开调查 毕竟兹事体大
made by Mr. Stephen Brigstocke, 'cause they are serious.
是吗 - 我相信你能理解
Are they? - I'm sure you can understand that?
是 好的
Yes. Yes.
现阶段你有什么想说的吗
Is there anything you'd like to say at this stage?
没有
No.
那我先让你休一个星期的假吧
Well, I'm going to sign you off work for a week to start with,
这只是暂时的
just for now.
停 检查病人的呼吸 - 凯瑟琳 你在听吗
Stop the trolley. Check his breathing. - Catherine? Are you there?
是 我在听
Yes. Yes, I'm here.
我能理解你的工作压力很大
I understand you've been under pressure at work.
与工作无关 我在工作上没有面临压力
It's not work. I haven't been under pressure at work.
那就好
Well, it's good to hear that.
好 那我可以替你请病假吗
Okay, so, should I sign you off sick?
好的 麻烦你了
Yes, please.
你听我说 我想过要不要安排你去见
Look, I did wonder whether it might be helpful
能够帮助你管理情绪的人
for you to talk to someone about managing your anger.
公♥司♥提供这方面的帮助 也会支付咨♥询♥费用
We could help with that, pay for counseling.
找个私人心理医生 绝对保密
Someone independent, of course, and confidential.
你说如何
How does that sound?
会不会... - 抱歉 我现在不方便说话
Would that be-- - I'm sorry, I can't talk at the moment.
我在医院
I'm at the hospital.
天啊 很抱歉 你家人都好吗
Oh, God. I'm sorry. Is everyone all right?
不好 一切都乱套了
No, no. Everything's not all right.
对不起 我...
Oh, I'm sorry. I--
好 感激不尽
Yes. Okay. Thanks very much.
再见
Bye.
你知道你极为珍视的名誉
You know that your much-cherished reputation
已经荡然无存
has already been crushed.
你的人生将不再一样
That nothing will ever be the same for you again.
但你不在乎
And you don't care.
我决定喷上乔纳森的体香剂
I decided to wear Jonathan's deodorant.
身上穿着南茜的毛衣
I was already wearing Nancy's cardigan.
我们三人将协力恢复世界的平衡
The three of us would restore the balance together.
你好
Hello.
我要找尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特
I'm looking for Nicholas Ravenscroft.
你好
Hello.
我来探视尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特
I'm here to see Nicholas Ravenscroft.
你好
Hello.
(洗碗槽 排水口清洁剂)
我来探视尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特
I'm here to see Nicholas Ravenscroft.
你好
Hello.
我来探视尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特
I'm here to see Nicholas Ravenscroft.
乖
That's a good boy.
跳 跳啊
Jump. Jump!
发现他在盯着我们看时 我有没有向他抛媚眼
Did I flirt with him when I saw him looking?
我有没有做出让他误解的行为
Did I do something that he might have misconstrued as a signal?
我认为我没有
I don't think that I did.
我们去吃晚餐吧
Let's get some supper.
饿了吗
You hungry?
但我必须承认 那一抹轻轻的微笑
But I have to admit that that little smile,
那个短暂的眼神接触确实点亮了我的心情
that little connection, it did give me a boost.
离开海滩时 我感觉到他从背后看着我
And as I walked away from the beach, I felt him looking at me from behind.
你所有的同事肯定都已经读过那本书了
Your whole office must have read the book by now,
这事已经不重要了
but it doesn't matter anymore.
(金智秀)
(我对尼克拉斯的事感到难过 希望你没事)
无论情况如何 起码这事已经告一段落了
Whatever happens, that part, at least, is over.
你很清楚如果尼克拉斯活下来 任何秘密都藏不住
You know that if Nicholas survives, there will be no more secrets.
他迟早会知道一切
He will know everything.
我去查看后再联络你
Let me double-check and get back to you.
好的 再见 稍等一下
Okay. Cheers. One minute.
拿去 谢谢
Here you go. Thanks.
你好 有什么事吗 - 尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特
Hello. Can I help you? - Nicholas Ravenscroft.
不好意思 我没听清
Sorry, I didn't quite get that.
我来探视尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特
I'm here to see Nicholas Ravenscroft.
对 莱文斯克洛福特先生说过你会来
Oh, yes, Mr. Ravenscroft did say you were coming.
跟我来 我带你去见他
If you follow me, I'll take you down.
我先提醒你
Now, I just have to warn you,
尼克拉斯身上连接着很多医疗仪器
Nicholas is currently attached to quite a lot of machinery,
第一次看到可能会觉得有点可怕
so it can be a little bit frightening when you first see him.
知道吗 他的情况已经稳定下来了
Okay? But he is stable now.
嗨 尼克拉斯的外公来了
Hello. I've got Nicholas's grandfather here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在左边最后一张床上
He's in the last bed on the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
我即将夺走凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特的一切
I was about to take everything away from Catherine Ravenscroft.
我的心跳很快
My heart raced,
我满心期待地走向目标
my ears thumped with anticipation as I approached my goal.
尼克拉斯只剩半条命了
And Nicholas was more than halfway gone already.
我连碰都没碰过他 他就倒下了
I took him there without laying a finger on him.
他不会感觉到疼痛
He wouldn't feel a thing.
这种死法挺舒服的
Quite a nice way to go, actually.
总好过溺毙
Better than drowning.
只要轻轻推他一把 他就一命呜呼
All he needed now was a little nudge.
我才不管下场如何
I didn't care for consequences.
最重要的是
The only thing that mattered
让凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特经历 我和南茜经历过的痛苦
was for Catherine Ravenscroft to suffer the way that Nancy and I did.
钥匙还给你们
Here are the keys.
谢谢 你♥爸♥来了 - 你说什么
Thanks. Your father's here. - Sorry?
你♥爸♥来看尼克拉斯了 - 不是 我爸...
Your father. He's with Nicholas. - No, my fa--
你干什么 他不应该在这里的
What are you doing? He can't be in here.
你干什么
What are you doing?
别靠近我儿子
Get away from my son.
别靠近我儿子
Get away from my son!
你没事吧 别动 冷静点
Are you okay? Don't move. Calm down.
你♥爸♥只是想... - 他不是我爸
Your father just wanted... - He's not my father.
探望你儿子 - 你好大的胆子 竟敢跑来这里
...to check on your son. - Who do you think you are, coming here?
我给了你很多机会
I have given you every opportunity.
我去你家找你说清楚
I went to your house to talk.
我只想来看尼克拉斯 - 你不肯开门
I only wanted to see how Nicholas was. - You didn't even open the door!
让她出去
She can't be in here.
也不回我的电♥话♥ - 帮帮我
You haven't returned any of my calls. - I need some help.
跟我们走吧 - 够了 跟我们走吧
You need to come with us. - No, you need to come with us.
请你冷静 - 他要伤害我的儿子
You need to calm down. - He's trying to hurt my son.
我们开始打电♥话♥吧
We should start making calls.
让亲友们知道发生了什么事
Let people know what happened.
我先打给萨莎吧
I should call Sasha first.
她应该是第一个知道这件事的人
It's only right that she's the first person we call.
我不希望她从别人口中得知消息
I don't want her hearing from anybody else.
(从比萨捎来的问候)
喂 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
我是南茜布里斯托克 能不能让我跟萨莎说话 拜托
It's Nancy Brigstocke. Would it be possible to speak with Sasha, please?
知道她什么时候回来吗
And do you know when she'll be back?
艾玛 我懂 但这是要紧事
I understand, but this is important, Emma.
你先听我把话说完
If you would just listen to me, please.
有个非常令人痛心的消息告知你们
We have some very distressing news.
乔纳森死了
Jonathan is dead.
意思是...
That--
乔纳森死了 这就是我的意思
That Jonathan is dead. That's what I mean.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表