剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
你要我解释什么
What do you want me to say?
是你自找的
You deserved it.
你知道你的名声不保了
You know that your reputation is at stake.
这些年来 你在业界的诚信 是你前进的动力
For years, your credibility has been what has kept you going.
如今 你意识到 你今后可能成为被公开辱骂的对象
Now, you see the likelihood of having to endure public shaming.
你再也回不去以前了
You will never again be the person they thought you were.
但对你而言 此时此刻
But for you, right now,
最重要的是保护尼克拉斯
the only thing that matters is to protect Nicholas,
不让他陷入这场风暴
to keep him out of this situation.
(喂 小子 跑哪儿去了 )
尼克拉斯将心思都放在乔纳森身上
Nicholas has given Jonathan his full attention.
他认为对方是唯一一个崇拜自己的年轻人
He feels he's only a kid and looks up to him,
非常在乎他说的每一句话
hanging on his every word.
虽然存在年龄差 但他们有很多共同点
They have a lot in common, even considering the age difference.
乔纳森甚至读了 尼克拉斯多年来唯一读过的一本书
Jonathan has even read the only book Nicholas has picked up in years.
(抱歉 妈老催我上大学)
(没用的人才上大学)
(是吗 )
(人生苦短 切勿浪费)
(去探索世界 去看看维萨岛的美女)
为什么
Why?
(奶大)
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha.
(你推荐我的那本书 我重看了几章)
你怎么看
What you think?
(有点乏味 试试这个)
(比那本烂书好看多了)
(你跟很多女生上过床)
(好几个)
还用问嘛
Right.
有人在吗 布里斯托克先生
Hello? Mr. Brigstocke.
拜托你开门 好吗 我是凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特
Would you please open the door? It's Catherine Ravenscroft.
拜托你开门
Open the door, please.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
拜托开门 我知道你在里面
Please. I know you're in there.
我丈夫不要我了 我搞不好还会失业
My husband's left me and I'll probably be fired from my job.
你赢了 听到了吗
You've won. Do you hear me? You've won.
你起码能做的是看着我的眼睛 听我解释
The least you can do is look me in the eye and listen to what I have to say.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
求你开门
Please open the door.
我知道你在里面
I know you're there.
你一定要听我解释
I need you to listen to me.
我有权利说出真♥相♥
I have a right to be heard.
适可而止
This has to stop.
无论你怎么对付我和我的家人 你的儿子也不会回来
Nothing you do to me or my family is gonna bring your son back.
这是02079460534
You have reached 020 7946 0534.
史蒂芬和南茜都不在家 无法接听你的电♥话♥
Neither Stephen nor Nancy are here to respond to this call,
请你留下口信
but if you would please leave a message
指明日期 时间和电♥话♥号♥码
with the date, time, and your telephone number,
我们会尽快回电
we'll try to get back to you.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
对 是我 - 对 是我
Yes, it's me. - Yes, it's me.
我要谈乔纳森的事 - 我要谈乔纳森的事
I want to talk about Jonathan. - I want to talk about Jonathan.
听好 你有我的电♥话♥号♥码 - 听好 你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
Look, I know you have my number. - Look, I know you have my number.
请打给我 - 请打给我
So, call me... - So, call me.
这次我们好好谈谈
and speak this time.
她要我听她解释
She wanted me to listen.
她要找我谈谈
She wanted to talk.
她说她有事要告诉我
She said that she had something to say.
可惜已经太迟了
Well, it was too late for that.
只是敌人越来越近
But the snake was getting closer.
是时候了结一切了
It was time to wrap things neatly.
鱼要上钩了 该使出最后一击了
The fish was ready to be landed. It was time for the final thrust.
(你在哪里 )
这个可怜的家伙对乔纳森敞开心扉
The poor sod had opened his heart to Jonathan,
其实是我强行闯进他的心门
but it was I who had marched in.
(在这里)
(你刚才在干吗 )
(记得那本书吗 )
(你刚才在自淫吗 )
要把这个脆弱的样品 推到崩溃边缘易如反掌
It wouldn't take much to nudge this feeble specimen to the brink.
我只需用他的阴暗面来侵噬他的灵魂 引导他走上不归之路
All I needed was to feed his darkness and lead him to a point of no return...
然后把他留在悬崖旁 摇摇欲坠
then leave him there, teetering on the edge.
(记得...)
那个妈妈怎么把孩子留在沙滩上吗
...how the mother left her child alone in the sea?
(记得那个不会游泳的小男孩吗 )
(连接充电器 剩余电量5%)
(那个淫♥妇♥当时正在睡觉)
(她怎么不去救自己的孩子 )
(贱妇)
她不想让乔纳森冒生命危险
She didn't want Jonathan to risk his life.
(这个贱妇欲求不满)
难道她对乔纳森的欲望
Was her lust for Jonathan
胜过她对孩子的爱吗
greater than her love for her child?
(对 我恨死那个贱妇)
搞什么
What the fuck?
(搞什么)
(这张照片你从哪弄来的)
(记得书中那个...)
救了小男孩的年轻人吗
...young man who saved the little boy in the book?
(乔纳森)
(对 乔纳森)
(乔纳森布里斯托克 他死了)
(好 所以呢 )
(永远怀念)
(这个“完美的陌生人” 因为救你而死)
(不就是你吗 我想不通)
(你脑残吗 )
(乔纳森很多年前就死了)
(你就是他救起的那个男孩)
(我可被你吓坏了)
我给你发些照片
I'm sending you some photographs.
参考...
Check them against pages...
(第183页到261页)
《完美的陌生人》
...of The Perfect Stranger.
没有回头路了
There was no going back.
这是我的使命
I was on a mission.
他一定会认出他们母子俩
There was no chance of him failing to recognize her or himself.
没有孩子应该看到自己妈妈这个样子
No child should have to see their mother like that.
但我必须这么做
But it had to be done.
(现在 用手指挤压乳♥房♥♥)
(她用手指挤压乳♥房♥♥)
(这个女人 这个贱妇就是你妈)
(乔纳森是因为救你而死的)
(你妈显然从没爱过你)
该死的
Fuck.
我感觉就像将一只小猫塞进麻袋里
I felt as if I had stuffed a kitten into a sack
然后扔下河
and dropped it in a river.
我还能听到它喵喵叫
I could hear it mewing,
但我却救不了它
but there was nothing I could do to save it.
要么沉下去 要么游上来 他自己选择
Sink or swim, it was up to him.
我大可待在厨房♥里等候结果
I could have stayed in the kitchen and waited for an answer,
但我必须出门
but I had to go.
我需要出席一场重要的晚餐
I had an important dinner to attend.
对 很好 这才对嘛
There. Excellent. There we go.
嗨 凯瑟琳 - 嗨 艾琳娜
Hi, Catherine. - Hi, Aleena.
很好 轮到这边 - 妈 你没事吧
There we go. Under here now. - You all right, Mum?
你湿透了
You're drenched.
对啊 - 好多了 对吧
Yeah. - That's better, isn't it?
天啊 这块地毯需要好好... - 我也是
Gosh, this carpet needs a nice, good-- - So I am.
凯瑟琳 你知道你需要什么吗
Do you know what you should have, Catherine?
需要一杯热茶 我去给你泡杯咖啡
A nice warm cuppa. I'll make you a cup of coffee
或茶 好吗 - 不用 我自己来
or a cup of tea if you like. - No, no, no. I'll do it.
我问你 你要喝茶还是咖啡
Now, you gonna have tea or you gonna have coffee?
他出现了 - 对
There he is. - There he is.
海伦 你很喜欢他 对吧
Helen, you like him, don't you?
肯定是每年的那个时候
Must be that time of year.
(阿尔比恩办公室人事部 你有空谈谈吗 )
(未接来电)
妈妈和一个19岁少年做♥爱♥的画面
The images of his mother having sex with a 19-year-old boy
深深困扰着尼克拉斯
has deeply troubled Nicholas.
但最令他惴惴不安的画面
But the image that disturbs him the most
是那艘在人世边缘起起伏伏 红黄相间的小船
is that of the red and yellow dinghy bouncing off the edge of the world.
我恨死你了
Fucking hate you!
他知道该死的是自己 结果他却被救起了
He knows that he had been saved when he should have been lost.
于是他为妈妈编造了另一个版本的故事
He imagines a different story for his mother.
故事中 女主角遭遇悲剧 唯一的孩子葬身大海
That of a tragic heroine who lost her only child in an accident at sea.
接着她从失去爱子的痛苦中站起来
She would have made a full recovery from that loss.
这种角色非常适合她
She would have played that part well.
她比较适合扮演这种角色 而非拥有一个
It would have suited her better than being the mother
低调内向 郁郁寡欢 毫无成就的废物儿子
of a low-key, low energy, underachieving worthless shit.
哟
Yo!
我是尼克拉斯
Nicholas.
你还好吧
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表