剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
This is her fault.
她总是将工作和享乐摆在第一位
She always prioritized her work and her own enjoyment,
从而忽略自己的儿子
neglecting her own son.
如今她把尼克拉斯越推越远
And now she has pushed Nicholas away.
她说服罗伯特相信
She persuaded Robert
让儿子学习独♥立♥对他有益无害
that it would be good for him to be independent.
小子 走 去蒙彼利埃酒吧
Come on, mate. The Montpelier?
那边有你爱吃的猪脸肉饼
They've got those pork cheek croquettes that you really love.
你到外面等我吧 我马上就好
You can wait out there. I'll just be a minute.
慢慢来 小子
No rush, matey.
对 我想知道你能有什么发展
Yeah, I'm curious where you can get to.
不是 如果能找到薪水较高的工作
No, it would be fantastic if I could be in the job
那就再好不过了
and earn a bit more money.
很好
That's great.
怎么说呢 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我希望某天能…
I think I'd like to get to the, like--
升上经理级别的职位什么的
the manager kind of status and things like that.
公♥司♥已经让我知道接下来五年的发展
They've kind of given me the plan of the, like, five-year kind of period.
上班一个月后 他们好像说过 一旦结束实习期
After one month, I think they said that's when the training days are over,
我就能开始获得员工福利什么的
and then I start receiving staff benefits and things like that.
那样再好不过了 对吧
So, I mean, that would be great, isn't it?
对啊 这也太好了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, that's fantastic.
话说那间公♥寓♥还住得惯吗
So, how's it all going, like, with the flat?
我最近很少待在公♥寓♥
I haven't been there much recently.
为什么 - 我认识了一个女孩
Why? - There's this girl I've met
最近经常待在她那边
and I've been spending quite a lot of time at her place.
她是怎样的女孩
Tell me about her.
没什么好聊的 真的
Not much to tell, really.
我看妈应该不会喜欢她
I don't think she'd be Mum's cup of tea.
跟妈喜不喜欢没关系吧 她凭什么批判你的眼光
It's got nothing to do with her, has it? I mean, who's she to judge you?
话说她是怎样的女孩
So, this girl, what's she like?
我们打算夏天出国度假
Well, we're hoping to go away this summer,
只是我还不清楚能不能存到钱
but I don't know if I can get the money together.
去哪里
Go to where?
去便宜的地方
Somewhere cheap.
像马略卡岛或西班牙
Maybe Majorca or Spain.
没想过去意大利吗
What about Italy?
也行 那边的海滩漂亮吗
I guess. Do they have nice beaches there?
当然漂亮 还用问嘛
Yeah, of course they do.
还记得你小时候我们去过意大利度假吗
Don't you remember that holiday that we went on when you were little?
不记得了 - 有啊 你五岁左右
No. - Yeah, you were about five.
我因为工作必须提早回国
I had to go home about halfway through because of work.
留下你们母子俩
I just left you and Mummy all on your own.
记忆很模糊 不太记得了 - 是啊 就几天而已
Vaguely. Not really. - Yeah. It was just for a few days.
当时我感到非常愧疚
I felt really, really bad about it at the time.
真不应该留下你和你妈单独旅行
I just shouldn't have left you on your own alone with your mummy.
爸 没必要感到愧疚 我都不记得了
You don't have to feel bad about it, Dad, because I don't remember.
不是 但我真的感到非常愧疚
No, but I do-- I feel really bad.
你真的不记得了吗
Are you sure you don't remember?
当时妈是不是跟某个朋友见面了
Didn't Mummy meet up with one of her friends?
都说我不记得了
I'm telling you, I don't remember.
带女朋友到好地方旅游吧 爸赞助你们
You should take your girlfriend away somewhere really nice. I'm gonna help you.
我也想啊 问题是妈会不高兴的
I'd love that, but Mum won't like it.
她说这么做违反规定 我必须自己想办法
She says it's against the rules and I have to sort it on my own.
那就别理她
Well, then, screw her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要不要再来一瓶 - 不用 这瓶就够了
Do you want another bottle? - No, I'm fine with this one.
难喝极了 不可原谅
It's inexcusably ghastly.
好吧 我去去就回来
All right. I'll be back.
怎么回事
What happened?
亲爱的
Darling?
天啊
Oh, God.
今天在办公室收到的
These came to the office.
是谁寄来的
Who sent them?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些照片还有谁有
Who else has them?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
搞不好很快就传遍全网 坐吧
These could soon be all over the Internet. Sit down.
你看看吧
Look at them.
谁给你的
Who gave you those?
看看啊
Look at them.
拜托 我真的…
Please, I just--
看清楚
Look at them closely.
罗伯特 拜托别这样 我可以解释的
Please, Robert. I can explain.
我真的…亲爱的 求你别这样
I just-- Darling, please stop.
你怎么可以这样
How could you?
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天啊 我早该告诉你了
Oh, God, I should have told you.
到底发生了什么事
What exactly happened?
不是你想的…
It's not like--
那是很久以前的事了 我…
It was so long ago. I--
我很清楚照片是什么时候拍的 当时我们俩睡过这个房♥间
I know exactly when it was. I shared that bedroom with you.
是 我知道 我早该告诉你了
Yes, I know. I should have told you.
我记得那段时日 我们很少做♥爱♥
As I remember, we were barely making love then anyway.
所以我才给你买♥♥了那条性感内♥裤♥
Which is why I bought you this fucking underwear.
罗伯特 别说了 我会跟你说实话 但拜托你好好听我说
Robert, just stop. I'll tell you, but if you just listen.
我搞清楚了 - 我说就是了 你听我说
Now it makes sense. - I'll tell you if you just listen.
度假回来后…
It was after that holiday--
度假回来后…凯瑟琳 让我把话说完
It was after that-- Let me speak, Catherine.
度假回来后
It was after that damn holiday
你跟我说你想重返职场
that you told me that you wanted to go back to work.
对 没错 - 对 你说你很压抑
Yes. Well, I did-- - Yeah. "I'm depressed.
你想念工作 你已经失去自我了
I miss work. I don't know who I am anymore."
尽是胡扯
That was bullshit.
你只是不想再扮演母亲和妻子的角色
You were bored being a mother. You were bored being married to me.
不是的 - 没错 你累了
No. No. No. - No, you were bored,
你想重拾吸引力 - 不是的 罗伯特 不是…
and you had to get yourself attention. - No, Robert. It's not--
天晓得你有多少个出轨对象
God knows how many others there have been.
你出门公干这么多次
All those fucking work trips.
不是的 罗伯特 别这样
No, no, no, no. Robert, please.
难怪我每次我想跟你做♥爱♥时 你都拿偏头痛发作当借口
No wonder you always have migraines whenever I want to have sex with you.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我不是不想做♥爱♥ - 显然是我不能满足你
It's not because I don't want to. - Clearly I've never been enough for you.
不是 我没有不满足 真的 亲爱的
No, no. You have. You have. You are, darling.
我早该听家人的话 他们劝过我别跟你结婚
I should have listened to my family. They fucking warned me about you!
亲爱的 求你别说了 你听我说 亲爱的
Darling, please stop. If you just listen to me, darling.
听你说
Listen to you?
听好 当时我不要你抛下我们俩
Now, I didn't want you to leave us there.
记得吗
Do you remember that?
我叫你别走 别回去工作
I asked you not to go. Not to go back to work,
别抛下我和尼克
not to leave Nick and I.
记得吗 我不想单独留在那边 我想…
Remember? I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be--
真是不可理喻 你的意思是…
You're unbelievable. You're saying that this is--
不是 我想跟你在… - 你的意思是我错了
No. I wanted to be with-- - You're saying this is my fault.
不是的 - 是啊 你一直都是受害者
No, no, no, no. - Of course, you're always the victim,
对吧
aren't you?
对 我是 我…
Well, yes, I am. I--
不是 你认为这是情有可原的 对吧
No, no, no. You really think you could justify everything, don't you?
你可以极尽操纵人心之能事
You can-- Just manipulating everyone around you
同时让自己看起来像个圣人
while presenting yourself as Saint fucking Catherine.
别对我这么残酷
Don't be cruel.
我对你残酷 凯瑟琳
I'm being-- I'm cruel? Catherine.
我问你 你们做了吗
So, did it carry on?
没有 - 他是谁
No. - Who was it?
他…
He--
他到底是谁 - 别这样 亲爱的
I want to know who the fuck it was. - Please, darling.
是某个意大利服务生
Was it some Italian waiter?
不是 不是的 - 所以只是逢场作戏
No. It wasn't. - Was it-- Is it a holiday shag?
对方是个性冲动 想搞一♥夜♥情♥的少年 - 不是
Like a horny teenager. Quick lay. - No.
对方有没有可能是 参加套餐旅游的英国游客
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表