剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
太棒了 尼克
That's so great, Nick.
凯瑟琳 对吧 - 是
Isn't it, Catherine? - Yeah. Yeah.
话说对方是谁啊
So, who was it?
欣赏尼克的人 - 不知道
Somebody Nick impressed. - I don't know.
我每天都要见数之不尽的顾客
I've-- I see a million customers every day.
我知道 - 那有什么问题吗
I know. - So, what's the problem?
你在意什么 - 没在意什么
Why does it matter? - It doesn't.
没什么 对不起
It's fine. Sorry, sorry.
那你觉得好看吗
So, wha-- You enjoyed it?
很好看 - 看吧 没事的
Yes, I did. - See, it's fine.
为什么 - 为什么
So, why? - Why?
我认为好看就是烂书吗 - 不是
Because it must be shit if I liked it? - No, no.
我只是想知道
I just want to know, you know,
你对这本书的想法 - 搞什么 当这是大考吗
what you think about it. - What is this? Fucking A levels?
不是 你妈只是想... - 再见
No. Your mother just wants to-- - I'll see you guys.
我这星期内会打来 - 那你能不能告诉我
I'll call you during the week. - So-- Would you please just tell me?
天啊 女主角最后死了
Jesus. She dies!
结局挺爽的 是她活该 谁叫她是个自私自利的绿茶婊
It was pretty enjoyable too. She deserved it. She was a selfish bitch.
书里写的人不是你
It's not about you.
回来 尼克拉斯
Come back, Nicholas.
妈妈 看着我 - 尼克拉斯 别跑太远
Mummy, look at me. - Nicholas, stay close.
一起数
Count with me.
三 二 一 - 三 二 一 跳
Three, two, one. - Three, two, one, jump.
三 二 一 跳
Three, two, one, jump.
妈妈 你看我
Look at me, Mummy.
尼克拉斯 过来
Nicholas, come closer.
你抓不到我
Can't get me.
(改编自芮妮奈特的小说)
(平安 平安 平安)
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表