剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
他在意大利的海滩上 为了救一个孩子溺死了
He drowned in the sea in Italy, saving a child.
好的
You do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
她怎么说
What did she say?
萨莎不在家 等她回来后 她会把消息告诉她
Sasha was out, but she'll let her know what happened.
她还说了什么
Anything else?
节哀顺变
She's sorry for our loss.
没别的
Nothing else.
她说她要挂电♥话♥了
She said she had to go.
我们不知道萨莎的妈妈
We never knew whether Sasha's mother told her daughter
有没有把消息告诉女儿
what happened or not
因为后来我们再也没有收到她们的消息
because we never heard from them again.
肯定是发生了什么事 让乔纳森的女朋友萨莎
Something had sent Jonathan's girlfriend, Sasha,
跑回父母家里 将乔纳森独自留在意大利
running home to her parents, leaving Jonathan alone in Italy.
旅途中肯定是发生了什么事 让她的妈妈打电♥话♥来怒骂我们
Something happened there that caused her mother to make that angry phone call.
尼克拉斯很乐意分房♥睡
Nicholas was happy to sleep by himself
只要房♥门开着
so long as I kept the door open between us
他醒来就能看到我
so he could see me if he woke up.
一旦他闭上眼睛 他都睡得很沉
And once he closed his eyes, he always, always stayed asleep.
我清楚地记得那晚突然涌上心头的幸福感
And I clearly remember this swell of happiness that evening.
我意识到自己非常放松
I realized that I was truly relaxed,
经过一番折腾后 一切安好
that everything had been fine after all.
我很享受和尼克拉斯 以及和我自己独处的时光
I was enjoying my time alone with Nicholas and with myself.
那晚临睡前 我决定在露台上
And I decided to finish the evening
喝一杯上好的葡萄酒
with a nice glass of wine on my terrace.
请你往前看
If you could look straight ahead for me please?
很久没有女人这么照顾我了
It had been such a long time since a woman had shown me concern.
我喜欢她用手抚摸我的感觉 她小心翼翼 不让我受伤
I liked feeling her hands on me, taking care not to hurt me,
不碰触我的痛处 - 瞳孔直径3毫米
being careful with my pain. - Pupil's pulse at 3-mil.
谢谢
Thank you.
她的声音也很温柔
And her voice was gentle too.
她真心关心我 我也很感激她的好
Her concern for me was real, and I was grateful for her kindness.
好了 搞定
Okay. There you go.
感觉如何 - 应该没问题了
How are you feeling? - Fine, I suppose.
我还是心有余悸啊
I'm a bit rattled.
亲爱的 我能理解的 你摔得挺重的
I can imagine, dear. You suffered quite a blow.
那个女人就像我的丈夫
That woman is like my husband.
我能理解这种被袭击的感受
I know what it's like to feel attacked like that.
生命体征都正常
All vital signs are normal.
需要什么叫我 - 谢谢
Give me a shout if you need anything. - Thank you.
史蒂芬先生 保重
Take care, Mr. Stephen.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
You're done.
没事了
You're all right.
接下来几天 你的身体会有点酸痛
You're gonna be a bit sore for the next couple of days.
我去给你拿些止痛药
I'm gonna get you some tablets for the pain.
能不能也给我拿些安♥眠♥药♥
Can you get me something to help me sleep?
以防不时之需 - 没问题
Just in case. - Sure.
你好 有人来看你了
Hello? You've got a visitor.
十分抱歉
I am so sorry.
我听说了 收到消息后我马上赶来
I heard what happened. I just came as soon as I could.
我知道我太太做了什么 我对她的行为感到很震惊
I know what my wife did, and I am appalled.
十分抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
莱文斯克洛福特先生 不是你的错
It's not your fault, Mr. Ravenscroft.
她看到我后 应该是被吓着了
She was shocked, I suppose, to see me there.
你没跟她说你邀请我来吗
You didn't tell her that you'd invited me?
我们很少说话
We don't really speak.
我知道这样的关系很奇怪 毕竟尼克的情况非常严重
I know that that's odd considering how ill Nick is,
可是我...
but I'm--
我无法理解她为什么做了那种事
I'm struggling to understand why she did what she did
她为什么瞒着我
or why she didn't even tell me.
我搭巴士过来的 路途遥远
I came a long way by bus
因为我真的很想见到尼克拉斯
because I really wanted to see Nicholas.
我知道这是我妻子南茜的遗愿
I know it's what Nancy, my wife, would have wanted.
她会想抓住机会认识
She would have loved the chance to get to know the boy
我儿子舍命相救的那个男孩
whom my son gave his life for.
那你下次再来看他吧
Then why don't you come again?
真的吗 - 真的 没问题
Do you really mean that? - Yes. Yes, of course.
尼克拉斯肯定也会想见到你
Nicholas would really want that.
你也没必要感到紧张
If you feel nervous at all, please don't be.
这对他来说会是一份很棒的礼物
It would be a wonderful gift for him.
你有心了 好 就这么办
That is thoughtful. Yes. I'd like that very much.
谢谢 - 这些是止痛药
Thank you. - These are the tablets for the pain.
服用两颗
Take two.
这是破例给你拿的 能帮助你今晚一夜好眠
And I shouldn't be doing this, but these will help you sleep tonight,
但只能服用一颗
but only take one.
好极了 谢谢你 好
Very well. Thank you. Yes.
你对我真好 感激不尽
Well, you've been very kind to me. Thank you so much.
不客气 慢走
No worries. Get home safely.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 我该走了
No, I really should go.
我很累了 - 好 没问题
I'm very tired and-- - Yes, of course.
事情变得越来越复杂
Everything had become more complicated,
有那么一刻 我还以为苍天有眼
and for a moment I thought that I had to rely on fate to bring justice.
就算我没出手干预 尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特
It was possible that Nicholas Ravenscroft would slip away all by himself,
也可能悄然而逝
with no need of my intervention.
护士说他中风了
He had a stroke, the nurse had said.
她还说他可能会撑过去
She also said that he might survive,
只是可能会终身残疾
but that he could be severely impaired for the rest of his life.
很好 但还不够惨
That was attractive, but it wasn't enough.
我可不想给凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特
I didn't want to give Catherine Ravenscroft the opportunity
树立新人设的机会 她休想扮演称职妈妈
to play a new role as the devoted mother
大爱无私地去照顾残疾儿
selflessly taking care of her impaired son.
不行 我要她承受失去儿子的痛苦
No, I wanted her to suffer the ghost of absence.
唯有死是不可逆转的事实
Only death is irrevocable.
然后我就会杀了她
Only then could I kill her.
我以为我已经错失良机了
I thought that I had lost my opportunity.
结果他那软弱无能的爸爸
But then, his father, such a feeble creature,
竟然把机会送到我面前 - 开门
had handed me the golden keys. - Doors opening.
我只需要再来探望 可怜的尼克拉斯就得手了
All I had to do was to pay poor Nicholas another visit.
关门
Doors closing.
不好意思 可以送一杯白葡萄酒到我房♥间吗
Scusi. Can I just get a glass of white wine to take to my room?
没问题
Certo.
没错 我笑了
I smiled, yes.
因为我感到很尴尬 我不想给人不友善的印象
Because I was embarrassed, and I didn't want to appear unfriendly,
我知道他意识到我孤身一人 也因此感到不自在
and I felt self-conscious knowing that he knew I was alone.
我已经不习惯孤身一人了
I wasn't used to being on my own anymore.
当然也不习惯被人盯着看
And I certainly wasn't used to being looked at like that.
他的相机 他灼热的目光
His camera, his intense attention.
确实让我感到紧张 但我也必须承认 当时我也兴奋起来
It did make me nervous, but I have to admit it also made me excited.
或许晚些时候再来幻想这一刻吧
Maybe I'll fantasize about this moment later.
或许吧
Maybe.
还是算了
Maybe not.
警♥察♥来通知你们儿子过世的消息时
This is where you were when the police came
你们就是待在这里吧
to tell you about your son's death.
坐下
Sit down.
我先给你泡杯茶
I'm going to make some tea first.
你该找人来把冰箱修了
You should fix that.
(佐沛眠)
喝浓茶吗
Builder's?
喝什么都可以
I don't care.
你的书还真是细节满满啊
Your book is-- it's extremely detailed.
不是我写的 是南茜写的
I didn't write it. Nancy wrote it.
她的文笔很好
She was a great writer.
她把那边的景物描绘得惟妙惟肖
Well, she managed very accurate descriptions of the places.
我们去过那个地方 你忘了
We went there, remember?
我们去过事发地点
We went to the place where it happened.
但我还是很佩服
Still, it is remarkable
她能够根据区区几张照片 来重塑当时的情景
how much she was able to reconstruct based on a handful of pictures.
优秀的作家都做得到
That is what great writers do.
他们拾起现实生活的片段 编织成一个故事
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表