剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah, she's sexy.
我也说不上来
I don't know.
她有个迷人的嘴唇
She's got a beautiful mouth.
你喜欢凯莉哪一点
What do you like about Kylie?
不知道 她的身材很棒
I don't know. She's fit.
我想是吧 她的身材很棒 没错
Yeah, I guess she's fit. Yeah.
在你的幻想中
But in your fantasy,
你会对凯莉做什么
what would you do to Kylie?
你懂的
You-- You know.
我不懂
I don't know.
做那些事
Things.
你对她做哪些事
What things would you do to Kylie?
我...
I...
亲吻她
kiss her.
亲吻她的脸颊
On the cheek?
对
Yeah.
也亲吻她的嘴唇
I also kiss her on the mouth.
感觉肯定很好
That must be nice.
还会做什么
What else do you do?
我还会触摸她
I touch her.
触摸她哪里
Where do you touch her?
她的肌肤吧
Her skin?
很柔软吗
Is it soft?
凯莉的肌肤很柔软吗
Is Kylie's skin soft?
是的
Yeah.
你还触摸她哪里
Where else do you touch her?
她的脸
Her face.
只触摸她的脸
Only her face?
还有她的胸部
Her breasts.
你触摸凯莉的胸部
You touch Kylie's boobs?
怎么触摸
How do you touch them?
我轻轻地触摸
Softly?
她喜欢吗
Does she like it?
应该喜欢吧
I think so.
我相信她一定非常喜欢
I'm sure she likes it very much.
我问你
And...
你有没有触摸凯莉的...
do you touch Kylie's...
乳♥头♥
nipple?
有啊
Yeah.
你有没有用手指捏她的乳♥头♥
Do you press it between your fingers?
有啊
Yeah.
乳♥头♥是不是硬了
Is it hard?
是的
Uh-huh.
你呢
And you?
你触摸凯莉的乳♥头♥时是不是也硬了
Do you get hard touching Kylie's nipple?
是的
Yeah.
她感受得到吗
Can she feel it?
她感受得到你有多硬吗
Can she feel how hard you are?
感受得到
Yeah.
她真是幸运啊
How lucky she is--
凯莉
Kylie--
感受得到你的坚挺
feeling you so hard.
时候不早了 我还是回房♥吧
It's getting late, so I think I'm gonna go back to my room.
但我好想继续听你说你还会对凯莉
But I would love to hear what else you would do...
做什么事
to Kylie.
所以我决定去趟接待处 因为我好像把钥匙落在房♥里了
So I'm gonna go to reception because I think I left my key in my room.
不如你先在这里等一下 然后去一趟厕所
Why don't you wait here, and then go to the bathroom?
途中 你就会看到电梯
On your way, you'll find the lifts.
你说如何
How's that for a plan?
好啊
Okay.
那尼克拉斯怎么办
What about Nicholas?
别担心他 他睡得很沉
Don't worry about Nicholas, he sleeps like a log.
207号♥房♥
Room 207.
不好意思 麻烦你把那桌的餐单计算到房♥费里
Scusi. Can you just put that on my room, please?
没问题 - 谢谢
Certo. - Thank you.
我是克劳迪奥巴拉曼迪 来自马尔米堡司法♥院♥
I'm Claudio Bramanti, from the judicial office of Forte dei Marmi.
我们来带走乔纳森布里斯托克的私人物品
We're here to collect Jonathan Brigstocke's belongings.
二楼
Second floor.
就是这个房♥间
This is the room.
乔纳森生前睡在这里
Jonathan slept here?
没错 布里斯托克太太
Yes, Mrs. Brigstocke.
这是他的生日礼物
It was a birthday present.
13岁生日那年送的
Thirteen.
是14岁
Fourteen.
你说他年纪还小 不适合拥有这种玩意
You said he was too young to be trusted with it.
南茜反对我送乔纳森这把刀
Nancy was against me giving the knife to Jonathan,
但我当时想得到他的爱
but I wanted to gain his affection.
他和南茜的关系向来较亲
I was never as close to him as she was.
他什么时候开始抽烟的
When did he start smoking?
可能是受到那个叫萨莎的女孩影响吧
Probably that girl, Sasha, turned him on to it.
南茜向来反对他和萨莎交往
Nancy never approved of Sasha.
我自己也希望她不会是乔纳森的归宿
I wouldn't have wanted Jonathan to end up with her myself.
我没看到他的相机
I never saw his camera.
那台高级款尼康相机 是我们送给他的18岁生日礼物
A Nikon, top of the line, our gift to him on his 18th birthday.
我一直以为相机被那家酒店的人偷走了
I always assumed that it had been stolen by someone at the hotel.
后来相机肯定是被南茜找到了
Nancy must have found it,
我也不知道她是什么时候决定 拿底片去冲洗的
and I wonder when it was that she decided to have the film developed.
这些都带回去吗
Do we pack all of this?
是的 史蒂芬 你放心吧 这些我都会处理
Yes. Don't worry about that, Stephen. I'll take care of everything.
能不能走慢点
Can you please slow down?
快到了
We're nearly there.
这句话你说了整整20分钟了
You've been saying that for the last 20 minutes.
听好 老骨头 动动屁♥股♥ 走快点不会死的
Look, it's not gonna kill you to move that big bum of yours, old chum.
不是屁♥股♥的问题 是肺部的问题
It's not my bum I'm worried about, it's my lungs.
我好像快要中风了 - 别再发牢骚了
I feel like I'm going to have a stroke. - Stop whinging.
怎么回事 怎么一副得意洋洋的样子
What's with the smug smile?
你傻啊
You twit.
傻 这是哪里 - 嗨 克莱尔
Twat. What-- Where-- - Hello, Claire.
嗨 最近好吗 - 最近好吗
Hello. How are you? - How are you?
很好
Good.
猜我带谁来了
Guess who I've brought.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
进来 我介绍克莱尔给你认识
Come and meet Claire.
这间别致的书店是她的 她也是出版商
This is her lovely bookshop and she's also a publisher.
幸会 - 幸会 我好喜欢你写的书
It's so nice to meet you. - And you. I loved your book.
真的吗
Did you?
非常喜欢
Very much so.
我经常推荐给顾客 目前卖♥♥了好几本
I've been recommending it to my customers. We've sold quite a few.
史蒂芬坚持把书拿到你的书店展示
Stephen insisted that his book should be on display in your bookshop.
对 他还特别叮嘱这一点呢
Yes. He was very specific about it.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Oh, thank you.
是什么原因呢 介意告诉我吗
May I ask you why?
我经常听闻这家书店
Oh, well, I've read so much about it
我相信这里有不少...
and I believe you have a lot of--
有很多爱看书的高端顾客
quite a lot of high-profile customers who love books.
没错 是有些高端顾客啦
Well, yes. Some people come.
我们非常幸运
We're very lucky.
也许可以给你办一场读书会
Maybe we could organize a reading of your book here.
好
Yes.
上星期亚当瑟尔韦尔来办过读书会
We had Adam Thirlwell last week.
我真是荣幸之至
I would be honored.
好极了
Great.
话说结局让我感到很意外
You know, I was not expecting that ending.
真没想到啊
That took me by surprise.
是坏事吗 - 不是
Is that a bad thing? - No.
恰恰相反 很高兴她得到报应
On the contrary, I was so happy she got what she deserved.
她太可恶了
She's so awful.
对 没错
Yes, she is.
不好意思 请问有桌位吗
Excuse me. Is it possible to have a table here?
我想点烤面包加番茄 再来一杯意式浓咖啡 谢了
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表