剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
我们都老了
We're old.
如今 我的闲暇时间多了 也相信你的作品会成功
So, I have some time and I believe in you.
谢谢你 贾斯汀
Thank you, Justin.
你真认为这部小说写得很好
You really think it's that good?
没错 老兄 真的 我真认为你写得很好
Yeah, I really do, matey. I really do.
我渐渐意识到 南茜有意让我发现她写的原稿
I came to understand that Nancy wanted me to find her manuscript,
以及那叠照片
just as she had wanted me to find the photographs.
我知道她写这本书的原因
I knew why this book had to be written,
也很清楚这本书是写给谁的
and I was in no doubt as to whom it was for.
你对她有什么看法
What did you think of her?
你说她是不是活该
Do you think she got what she deserved?
她工于心计
She was a manipulative cow,
她找到机会全身而退 对吧
and I guess she seized the chance to get away with it, didn't she?
对 但你还没回答我的问题
Yes, but you haven't answered the question.
她是不是活该
Did she deserve it?
我认为发生这种事也是无可厚非
Well, I wasn't sorry when it happened.
所以 没错 我认为她活该
So, I guess, yeah. She deserved it.
我即将摧毁她现实中的人生
I was the one who was going to destroy her in real life,
但在那之前 她必须承受我和南茜承受过的痛苦
but first she had to suffer, like Nancy and I did.
为《完美的陌生人》干杯
To The Perfect Stranger.
《完美的陌生人》
The Perfect Stranger.
公♥寓♥住得习惯吗
How's the flat?
很好 - 那就好
It's all right. - Good.
室友没问题吧 - 有点宅
Flatmates okay? - Bit nerdy.
都很宅吗
What, all of them?
他们都是学生
They're all students.
那他们都有看书的习惯吧
So they read, do they?
不错嘛
Right.
还用问嘛 他们都是学生
Obviously, they're all students.
对啊
Yeah.
你还喜欢去打工吧
You're still enjoying work though?
是啊 挺好的
It's fine, yeah.
这玩意我带走了
I'll take this with me.
尼克拉斯 在一家百货公♥司♥的电器部门上班
Nicholas works in the electrical section in a department store.
你和罗伯特都没想到儿子会从事这种行业
This is not quite what you and Robert had imagined for your son,
但得知他有工作 你们都松了一口气
but you are relieved that he is working,
毕竟曾几何时
considering there was a time when you were unable
你们无法想象他会投入任何工作
to imagine him ever being able to commit to any kind of job.
桑迪呢
And Sandy?
你还记得桑迪吧
You remember, don't you?
你小时候必须抱着它才睡得着
When you could not fall asleep without hugging him?
桑迪 - 别...
Sandy. - Just--
你听懂了吧
You do understand, don't you?
尼克拉斯 - 干吗
Nicholas. - What?
够了 拜托
Come on, please. Please.
你不能这么做 - 抱歉
You can't do that. - I'm sorry.
只是我希望你能理解我要你搬走的原因
It's just, I want you to understand about the move.
我们已经不需要这么大的空间
We just didn't need such a big place anymore.
对吧 况且你需要独♥立♥
Right? And you need to be independent.
难道你不想独♥立♥吗
Don't you want to be independent?
如果你...我们一定会...
Of course, we're here if, you know--
如果你遇上麻烦 我们一定会帮你 只是我...
if you're in any real trouble, but I just--
尼克 你是时候搬走了
It's time, Nick.
对吧 是不是
Yeah? Isn't it?
妈 你想这样自圆其说也无妨
If that's what you want to tell yourself, Mum.
尼克 下来 比赛快开始了
Nick! Come on, the match is starting!
嘿 快 快过来
Hey, come on. Come on, get it over.
来吧 - 加油
Come on. - Come on.
好耶
Oh, yes!
你从来没能像罗伯特那样
You have never been able to bond with Nicholas
与尼克拉斯亲密无间
the way that Robert does.
你因此感到难过
And it hurts you.
嗨
Hey.
你们从哪来的
Where you guys from?
会说英语吗
English?
嗨 你好
Ciao. How's it going?
(来自比萨的问候)
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mum,
(意大利)
威尼斯和佛罗伦萨 就如你形容的那样是人间仙境
Venice and Florence really were as magical as you say.
可是我看腻古迹废墟了 我打算去海边
But I'm bored of ruins now, so I'm heading to the beach.
对了 感谢你送我的尼康相机
Thanks for that Nikon you gave me.
我拍了好多张照片
I've been taking tons of pictures.
爱你的乔纳森
Love, Jonathan.
还有 我现在一个人旅行 萨莎因故必须回去伦敦
PS, I'm alone now. Sasha had to go back to London.
圣诞节来了又走 每年我都是一个人过
Christmas had come and gone. A solitary one for me.
我必须等到1月底 才迎来真正属于我的圣诞节
I had to wait until the end of January for my real Christmas,
那天意味着新的开始
the one that would announce new beginnings.
来了
Yes.
贾斯汀
Justin.
老兄 下午好 抱歉没先给你打电♥话♥
Afternoon, matey. Sorry I didn't call.
不会 很高兴见到你 随时欢迎你来
No, no. No. Glad to see you. Anytime.
我想给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
我知道你会想第一时间看到 刚印好热腾腾的书
I knew you'd wanna see them fresh out of the oven, as they say.
不知道你为什么要用笔名 但这本书让我欲罢不能
I don't understand why you wanna use a nom de plume, but, hey, hooked me.
成品不错吧
Came out all right, didn't it?
太美了 - 很高兴你喜欢
It's extraordinary. - I'm glad you like it.
你提议放那张照片 对吧
You know, and your idea of using that photograph?
结果非常合适
Turned out really well.
简直完美
It's perfect.
我还没给你泡茶呢
But I haven't offered you anything.
我来煮水吧 喝浓茶吗
Let me put the kettle on. Builder's?
好的 谢谢 牛奶加少许 不加糖
Yes, please. A splash of milk, no sugar.
我跟汤米谈过 他是我的学生 刚大学毕业
I've had a word with Tommy-- He's a student of mine, ex-uni now--
我问他能不能为这本书创建网站
to see if he can create a page for the book,
这样我们就能处理网购订单了
you know, so that we can manage the orders online.
好极了
Wonderful.
他说网站几天后做好
Well, he says he'll be ready in a few days.
我们只需注册一个PayPal账户
So all we have to do is create a PayPal account,
到时我和你这位老友就能开始卖♥♥书了
and you and I, my friend, are up and running.
是 话说我也在想
Yeah, I was also thinking,
我们要不要给未发表过作品的老作家 办一项比赛
how about a competition for old, non-published writers?
然后为得奖人发表作品
You know, then we can just publish them.
可怜的贾斯汀
Poor Justin.
他憧憬成为独♥立♥出版商 对这项未来事业满怀幻想
He fantasized about future ventures and becoming an independent publisher.
他并不知道我没打算接网购订单
If only he knew that I had no intention of waiting for online orders.
...但我认为这点很重要
...but I really do think it's important...
我只想让一个读者看到这本书
There was only one reader I wanted to reach.
这本书将把她引出藏身处
The book would sniff her out from her hiding place
迫使她面对真♥相♥
and chase her into the open.
我走了 - 好的 别忘记带走洗好的衣服
I'm off. - Yeah. Don't forget your laundry.
还没完全干 对不起 亲爱的
Still a bit damp. Sorry, darling.
还有剩菜
There's leftovers.
这本书我看过 非常喜欢
I've read this. I enjoyed it.
你也看过 - 对 写得很好
You've read it too? - Yeah, it's pretty good.
什么 你把整本书看完了
What, you've read the whole thing?
对啊 确实看完了 我也有阅读习惯的
Yes, I did finish it. I do read, you know.
不 我不是那个意思 - 行了 尼克
Oh, no. I didn't mean it like-- - Yeah, come on, Nick.
小子 我们以你为荣
We admire you, mate.
书是你寄给我的吗
Did you send it to me?
不是
No.
真的吗 - 真的 我那本还在公♥寓♥里
Are you sure? - Yes, mine's at the flat.
那你怎么会读到这本书
So, how come you've read it?
我想说... - 凯瑟琳
I mean-- - Catherine.
不是 我想说这个巧合真蹊跷啊
No, no. I just meant that it's-- You know, it's a weird coincidence.
我刚收到这本书
It's just been sent to me,
我不知道是谁... - 我那本是礼物
and I don't know who-- - Mine's a present.
礼物
A present?
没错
Yeah.
谁送的
Who from?
是某个顾客的谢礼 对方留在收银台上 上面有我的名字
A grateful customer. It was left at the till with my name on it.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表