剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
You all right?
我没事
Yes.
先去清理一下吧 小子
Clean yourself up, mate.
(成立280年 威尔顿斯餐厅 圣詹姆斯区)
罗伯特莱文斯克洛福特有点难缠
Robert Ravenscroft had become quite a pest,
他在《完美的陌生人》官网上留言
leaving messages on the site for The Perfect Stranger.
他迫切想补偿我们 也迫切想见我们
He was desperate to make up for lost time, desperate to meet us.
他以为我的妻子还健在
He believed we were still us.
以为我们还是布里斯托克夫妇
Still Mr. and Mrs. Brigstocke.
我起初并不想跟他见面
First, I had no interest in meeting him,
直到我发现我还可以把刀子捅得更深
but then I saw that I could dig the dagger deeper,
以至深入骨髓为止
shove it further once it was inside.
这家餐厅充斥着企业家和政客的铜臭味
The place reeked of businessmen and politicians.
布里斯托克先生 很抱歉让你久等了
Mr. Brigstocke, I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
幸会
It's a pleasure.
请原谅
Beg your pardon.
不会 不是你的错
No, no. It's not your fault.
我有关节炎
It's arthritis.
目前还不是很严重
It was good while it lasted.
很感谢你愿意抽空见面
Thank you so, so much for coming.
我以为布里斯托克太太也会来
I was hoping Mrs. Brigstocke might join us.
莱文斯克洛福特先生 很遗憾 我太太好几年前过世了
Sadly, my wife died some years ago, Mr. Ravenscroft.
十分抱歉
I am so very sorry.
请你叫我罗伯特就好了
Please, will you call me Robert?
两位先生 打扰一下 请问想喝香槟还是皇家基尔
Excuse me, gentlemen. Glass of champagne? Kir Royale?
那本书我读了 我...
I read the book, and I--
我要明确地表示 我对我妻子的行为感到失望
I want to make clear that the way my wife behaved was pitiful.
非常失望
Absolutely pitiful.
乔纳森是我们的独生子
Jonathan was our only child.
南茜未曾从丧子之痛中走出来
Nancy never recovered from his loss.
实在可怜
Dreadful.
南茜唯一的愿望就是见到你儿子
All Nancy wanted was to meet your son.
知道我们儿子没有白白牺牲性命
To see that our son's giving his life was for something,
他的牺牲令你儿子得以生存和成长
for your little boy to breathe and grow.
但你妻子不同意
Your wife wouldn't allow it.
她还威胁南茜别再联络她
She threatened my Nancy if she ever tried to contact her again.
我要澄清一点
To set the record straight,
我认为我妻子从过去到现在的行为
I believe that my wife's actions, both past and present,
都是绝对不可饶恕的
are absolute-- absolutely unforgivable.
她显然是个毫无廉耻 冷血无情的人
It's clear to me that she behaved with a completely shameful cruelty,
顺便告诉你 我们已经分居了
and you should know that we are no longer living together.
真替你们难过 我...
Very sorry to hear that. I--
也为你们收到我送去的书和照片后
And I'm sorry for any pain and shock
感到痛苦和震惊道歉
that sending you the book and photographs must have caused you.
不会 别这么说 知道真♥相♥后 我反而松一口气
No, don't be. I'm actually relieved to finally know the truth.
事情被隐瞒了这么多年
It's been so many years.
这...
Well...
谢谢你 莱文斯克洛福特先生
Thank you, Mr. Ravenscroft.
我只...
All I--
我只希望你能跟我和尼克拉斯...
All I want now, all I-- All I hope for is some--
达成某种形式的和解
some form of reconciliation, some forgiveness,
希望你能原谅我们
for Nicholas and myself.
你听我说 就如你和你的家人
You see, like you and your family,
我们也因为我妻子的冷血行为而备受煎熬
we too have suffered from my wife's awful cruelty.
我当然会原谅你们 莱文斯克洛福特先生
Of course, Mr. Ravenscroft.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
他是个可怜又可悲的家伙
He's a pitiful, poor man.
我相信他已经意识到
I think he was well aware
自己只是故事中的小角色
that he's only an incidental character in this story.
如今 他也加入了与自己妻子对立的阵营
And now, he'd joined the ranks against his own wife.
尼克
Nick?
尼克拉斯 亲爱的 怎么了
Nicholas, darling, what's wrong?
尼克拉斯
Nicholas.
尼克 说话啊
Nick, talk to me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
该死
Shit.
天啊
God.
欢迎使用O2留言服务
Welcome to the O2 messaging service.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码...
The person you are call--
天啊 不要 别这样对我
Oh, God. No, don't do this. Don't do this to me.
欢迎使用O2留言服务
Welcome to the O2 messaging service.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码暂时无法...
The person you are calling is unable to--
我恨死你了 你这...
I hate you! You f--
(妈妈来电)
尼克拉斯躺着不想动
Nicholas doesn't want to move.
他只想闭上眼睛
He just needs to close his eyes.
他想永远待在这里
He never wants to leave this place.
因为他知道 在这里 他可以做最好的自己
This is where he knows he can be his best self.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表