剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
这杂音烦死了 你到底有没有打算修好冰箱
Are you gonna stop that irritating noise or what?
萨莎的小姨并没死
Sasha's aunt hadn't died.
这不是她回国的原因
That's not why she came home.
书中的故事虽是虚构的
The book was a work of fiction,
却也将真♥相♥倾抖出来
but it released the truth from its ballast,
使真♥相♥浮出水面
allowing it to float up to the surface.
扫描报告显示 他因感染心內膜炎而引发中风
Scans show that he'd had a stroke secondary to infective endo--
什么 中风
What, he's had a stroke?
中风 - 注射毒品的人
He's had a stroke? - It's quite common
通常都有这种症状 - 天啊
with people who inject drugs. - Oh, God. Oh, God.
他不会有事吧
So, will he be okay?
病人的情况目前稳定
He's stable right now,
要等病人醒来后 才能判断
but it's too early to determine the extent of the damage
损伤程度 - 损伤 怎么...
until we wake him up. - Damage? What do you--
怎么说 - 病人可能会有神经损伤
What do you mean by damage? - Neurological damage, if any.
哪方面的神经损伤
What kind of neurological damage?
运动 认知和语言
Motor, cognitive, speech.
但现在下结论还为时过早
But we shouldn't speculate.
现阶段 病人情况稳定 这也是我们的首要任务
At this point, he's stable and that's what we need to concentrate on.
医生
Doctor?
抱歉 我得去... - 那什么时候...
Sorry, I just have to-- - So, when--
那你们打算什么时候让他醒来
When are you planning to wake him up?
今天晚些时候会再给病人做些测试 如果情况良好
We'll run some new tests later today, and if they look okay,
明早就会唤醒他
we'll try and wake him up tomorrow.
但他会完全康复的 对吧 - 对 可能会
But he'll recover, won't he? Fully. - Yes. He could. Yeah.
你说“可能” 康复率到底有多高
You said he could, but what are the odds?
我是指按照你治疗其他病人的经验
I mean, given your experience with other cases, doctor?
不能一概而论 恕我爱莫能助
Well, each case is different, and I'm really sorry,
现在唯一能做的就是等待
all we can do is wait.
凯瑟琳和罗伯特不断抛出问题
Catherine and Robert keep on asking questions
尽管他们知道这些问题都没有答案
that they know are fruitless,
但他们锲而不舍地追问 希望能听到不同的答案
but they persist hoping to receive a different answer.
他们期待听到的答案 - 医生
The one they wish to hear. - Doctor. Doctor.
很抱歉 我真的得去... - 好的
I'm really sorry. I do have to-- - Yeah.
谢谢你 - 谢谢你
Thank you. - Thank you.
你愿意的话 你先去陪陪他吧
You can sit with him first if you'd like.
你自问尼克拉斯是不是
You find yourself wondering if Nicholas has always been vulnerable
注定早死
to an early death.
因为他已经被救活一次了
He had been saved once already,
你害怕他这次得不到幸运之神的眷顾
but you're frightened that this time he won't be so lucky.
罗伯特的心思乱成一团
Robert's head is shattered in confusion.
尼克拉斯入院让他充满愧疚和焦虑
Nicholas being in hospital produces an intense feeling of guilt and anxiety.
但这些情绪并不足以消除 他对那个少年的嫉妒之意
But those feelings can't push away the jealousy
他和他的妻子发生婚外情
he feels towards the young man who had an affair with his wife
却又救他的儿子一命
and then saved his own child.
少年的壮烈牺牲 使自己永远失去做男人的锋芒
A martyr who had emasculated him forever.
他还想起了他和史蒂芬布里斯托克
He also thinks about his conversation with Stephen Brigstocke
前一晚的对话
the night before.
老人个性善良淳朴
The man's humility and simplicity,
而且善解人意 宽厚慈爱
and his immense understanding and compassion.
史蒂芬和妻子不过是想
And how the only thing Stephen and his wife had asked for
见见他们儿子牺牲性命拯救的男孩
was to meet the boy who their son had died saving.
找到了 - 是
Found it? - Yep.
你还好吧 - 我...
You good? - I mean--
我已经输入你的帐号♥和密♥码♥
So, I've already put in your username and password.
只要点击“帮助中心” “如何删除帐户”
Just tap help center, how do I delete my account,
就能永久性删除你的帐户了
and then delete your account permanently.
好的 系统问我为什么要删除帐户
All right. It's asking me why do you want to delete your account?
我该怎么回答
What should I say?
写什么都可以 无所谓
Just put anything. It doesn't matter.
好 我就选择隐私问题
All right, I will choose concerns about my privacy.
系统说帐户删除后就永远无法复原
It's telling me this deletion will be final.
是啊 很可惜
Yeah. It's a shame, you know.
算是我最好的作品
Some of my best work.
重新输入密♥码♥
Reenter your password.
“请确认”
"Please confirm."
“你确定要删除你的...”
"Are you sure you want to delete your--"
(抱歉 您所访问的页面不存在)
删除乔纳森的 Instagram帐户难免令我难过
I was sad letting Jonathan's Instagram account go.
但也是时候善后 清除我留下来的证据了
But it was time to begin tidying up. To wipe my fingerprints away.
消失了
It's gone.
对啊
Yeah.
通通搞定
All done.
轻轻松松
Easy.
(罗伯特莱文斯克洛福特来电)
这是给你的 汤米 - 谢了
That's for you, Tommy. - Cheers.
花钱去交些新朋友吧
Can buy yourself some new friends.
喂 - 布里斯托克先生
Hello? - Mr. Brigstocke.
我是罗伯特
This is Robert.
是 - 罗伯特莱文斯克洛福特
Yes. - Robert Ravenscroft.
现在方便说话吗
Is this a convenient time?
说吧 莱文斯克洛福特先生
Of course, Mr. Ravenscroft.
我打来是想通知你一个坏消息
I'm afraid I'm calling with some rather sad news.
尼克拉斯入院了
Nicholas is in hospital.
可怜的孩子 知道这事我也很难过
That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
现在说还太早 但好在他情况稳定
Still early to be certain but he appears to be stable.
能不能告诉我他出了什么事
Well, may I ask what the problem is?
好
Yes.
尼克拉斯一直有毒瘾的问题
Nicholas has been struggling with addiction...
再见 - 他染上毒瘾好一阵子了
Bye. - ...for quite some while.
真替你感到难过
I'm so sorry.
很难想象你现在的心情
I can't imagine how you must be feeling.
是啊 挺难受的
Yes, it's-- It is rather difficult.
我有个不情之请
May I ask--
我能不能到医院去探望尼克拉斯
Would it be possible for me to go and visit Nicholas at the hospital?
前提是你不介意 - 好啊 当然可以
I mean, if you think it's appropriate. - Yes, of course you can.
他在阿克顿东区医院的重症监护室
He's at East Acton Hospital in intensive care.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能不能...
Would it be--
尽早去看他 今晚如何
Would it be possible to go as soon as, well, a bit later this evening?
当然可以 我也很想见到你
By all means. I'll be very pleased to see you as well.
莱文斯克洛福特先生 谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Ravenscroft. Thank you.
我会为尼克拉斯祈祷的
Nicholas is in my prayers.
再见 保重身体 - 谢谢
Goodbye. Please take care. - Thank you.
没想到事情如此顺利
I was surprised by how easily the pieces fell into place.
那个男孩是毒虫
The boy is a junkie.
还用说嘛
Of course he is.
他爸则是个没用的傻蛋
And the father, the irrelevant dimwit,
竟然送羊入虎口
he had just served me the meal on a platter.
我只需要大快朵颐就行了
All I had to do was to feast on it.
我记得那天在海滩
Of that day on the beach,
艳阳高照 酷热难耐
I remember it was very bright, and it was very hot.
尼克...
Nicho--
你...
You! You!
我记得我感到很孤独
And I remember feeling lonely.
我也记得自己是一个多么有耐性的妈妈
And I also remember thinking what a patient mother I was,
还因为有这种想法而感到内疚
and the guilt I felt for thinking that.
那也是我第一次见到他
And that was the first time that I saw him.
我不知道他在那边盯着我们看多长时间了
And I wondered how long had he been there, sort of staring at us.
我感到非常不自在 感觉自己好像走光了
And I felt very self-conscious. I felt exposed somehow.
我心想 他这么年轻 却拿着这么贵重的相机
And I thought that's an expensive camera for someone so young.
我们当时肯定被他偷♥拍♥了
I mean, he must have been taking some photographs of us by then,
只是我对这点没有印象
but I don't remember him actually doing it.
罗伯特不想让你靠近他
Robert doesn't allow you to be any place near him.
于是你们轮流陪伴尼克拉斯
So you take turns sitting with Nicholas.
其实 没见到他反而让你松一口气
In a way, you are relieved not to see him.
你没时间去顾虑他的感受
You have no room to think about him.
你只想陪伴儿子
All you want is to be with your son,
每时每刻都弥足珍贵
and every moment is precious.
嗨 小子
Hi, mate.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表