剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
好 没问题 谢谢你
Yes. Of course. Thank you.
你不应该来的
You shouldn't be here.
亲爱的 你应该要好好休息
You should be resting, my dear.
我睡不着 我太担心尼克拉斯了
I couldn't sleep. I was too worried about Nicholas.
我怕承受不住 万一他...
I don't think I could bear it if...
尼克莱斯已经醒过来了
Nicholas has woken up.
真是大好消息啊
That's very good news.
是啊
It is.
别待太久啊
Stay only for a moment, okay?
他需要休息
He needs to rest.
没问题
Of course.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你是个好女人
You are a good woman.
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum.
我想走
I wanna go.
妈 拜托
Mum. Please.
我想走
I wanna go.
我想走 拜托了
I wanna go, please.
先生 你还好吧
Sir, are you okay?
我去带他走
I'll take him.
布里斯托克先生 你没事吧
Mr. Brigstocke, are you okay?
我是罗伯特 - 对不起
It's Robert. - I'm sorry.
对不起 - 为什么...
I'm so sorry. - So-- S--
为什么说对不起
Sorry about what?
我错了
I was wrong.
哪里错了 - 都错了
Wrong in what way? - I was wrong about everything.
不好意思 这里不能奔跑
Excuse me, you can't run in here.
不要啊
No.
你对我儿子做了什么
What did you do to my son?
对不起
I'm sorry.
凯瑟琳 真对不起
Cath! Cath! Cath, I'm so sorry. Cath, I'm so sorry.
我的儿子 - 对不起 凯瑟琳 看着我
Oh, my son! My son! - I'm so sorry. Cath, look at me.
我的好儿子 - 凯瑟琳 我应该听你解释
My beautiful son. - I should have listened to you, Cath.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
尼克 - 是我的错 没事 尼克没事
Nicky! Nicky! Nicky! - This is my fault. No, no. Nicky's fine.
尼克 - 他没事 凯瑟琳 真对不起
Nicky! - He's fine. I'm so sorry, Catherine.
不是 尼克他...凯瑟琳 你听我说 尼克没事 他醒过来了
No, no. Nick-- Cath, listen. Nick's fine. He woke up.
他没事了 别担心
He's safe. He's safe. He's safe, don't worry.
什么 他醒了
What? He's-- He's awake?
他醒了
He's awake.
尼克 - 不好意思
Nicky. - Excuse me.
天啊 真对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
没事了 别哭
It's okay. Please, it's okay.
站住 为什么现在才告诉我
Wait, why didn't you tell me before?
你之前为什么什么都不说呢
Why didn't you say anything-- anything before?
我之前从没见过你妻子本人
I had never met your wife before.
我也是到今天才得知真♥相♥的
I didn't know the truth until today.
但你肯定知道你儿子是怎样的人吧
But surely you knew what your son was.
没人愿意相信自己的儿子会做出这种事
No one wants to believe their son is capable of doing such a thing.
但是你把那本书送到我家人手上
But you sent that book to my family.
是你把照片交给我的 亏我还同情你的遭遇
You gave me those photographs, and I felt sorry for you.
对你那畜生不如的儿子心存感激 - 开门
I felt grateful to your fucking son. - Doors opening.
你怎么可能不知道真♥相♥
How could you not know?
怎么不问清楚呢
Why didn't you question it?
没错 莱文斯克洛福特先生 你怎么不问清楚呢
No, Mr. Ravenscroft, why didn't you?
关门
Doors closing.
(《完美的陌生人》 E.J.普雷斯顿)
(《完美的陌生人》 2011年9月18日)
你一直都知道 南茜美化了乔纳森的人设
You always knew that Nancy dressed Jonathan up
将他描写成不是他的人
into someone he was not,
而你决定与她共谋
and you colluded with her,
刻意忽略所有本该让你们 对他感到不安的线索
ignoring all the clues that should have made you uneasy about him.
你们夫妻俩都活在妄想中
You have been as guilty of delusion as she was.
你唯一的理由是你这么做是出于爱
Your only defense is that you did it out of love,
但这也不算什么理由
but that is not much of a defense.
是你软弱
You were weak.
你只在身后留下了一地的痛苦
You have left nothing but a trail of pain behind you.
你知道你永远无法原谅自己
You know you'll never find forgiveness.
没有什么能弥补虚度的一生
Nothing can atone for a wasted life.
没有什么能洗净你的心灵
Nothing can purify you.
你罪不可赦
Nothing can absolve you.
你的未来是一片空白
Ahead of you, there's nothing.
只有一片虚空等着你
Only the void awaits.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我压根不敢去想象你当时有多害怕
I can't even begin to imagine the horror that you went through back then.
现在有多害怕
And now.
我太蠢了
I was so s-- so stupid.
我永远不会原谅自己的 凯瑟琳
I'll never-- I'll never forgive myself, Cath.
我不知道你经历过这种事
I didn't know.
你当初怎么不...
Why didn't--
你当初怎么不告诉我呢
Why did you never tell me?
我...
I--
我可能是...
I suppose...
我不希望这件事影响我们的生活
I didn't want it to enter our lives.
没错 我想保护你和尼克 不让你们被那件事牵连 懂吗
No, I wanted to protect you and Nick from it, you know.
不让你们被我的愤怒影响 我...
And from how angry, you know, I felt and I...
我可能...
I suppose I...
我不想让你用异样的眼光看我 懂吗
I didn't want you to see me differently, you know?
我不希望你每次看到我
I didn't want you to have to think about it, you know,
都会想起那件事 懂吗
every time that you looked at me.
因为我也不想看到自己 懂吗
'Cause I didn't just-- I didn't want to look at myself, you know?
我感到非常耻辱
I was just so... just so humiliated.
那本书...
When-- When the book...
以及那些照片出现后
and those photographs came into our life,
你怎么不马上告诉我真♥相♥呢 凯特
why didn't you-- Why wouldn't you just tell me then, Cath?
罗伯特 我试过了
I did try, Robert.
懂吗 但我想可能是...
You know? But I-- I suppose that when you--
我不曾说起这段往事 所以我...
you've never spoken about something like that, well, I--
我不知道该从何说起
I didn't know where to start.
我需要帮助来梳理整件事的来龙去脉
I needed help to, you know, to pick the pieces apart.
了解前因后果 我自己一个人做不到
Make sense of it. I couldn't do it on my own.
加上你一味地大发雷霆 觉得被背叛
And you were just... just so angry and betrayed
还觉得恶心
and, you know, disgusted.
这些都是我害怕你会出现的反应 而且...
You know, all those things I feared you would be, and...
你不听我的解释 你懂的 我当时都懵了
You didn't hear me out. You know, I couldn't think.
我就...
I just--
跟你说话时 愧疚感再次涌上心头
Talking to you just made me feel guilty all over again.
所以...
So...
真对不起 - 好
I'm so sorry. - Yeah.
凯瑟琳 希望你能理解 我当时也是被骗了
Please understand that I was-- I was deceived, Cath.
不是 这点我能理解
No, I do understand that.
我能理解那些照片很容易令人误解
I understand that the photos were confusing.
求求你
Please.
凯瑟琳 求求你原谅我
Cath, please forgive me.
我知道我应该原谅你才对
I know I should forgive you.
但事实是我做不到
But the truth is I can't.
因为在你看来 我被强♥暴♥的事实
'Cause you-- You're managing the idea of me having been violated by someone
远比某人曾给我带来欢愉更容易接受
far more easily than the idea of that someone bringing me pleasure.
得知真♥相♥是我被强♥暴♥后 你几乎表现出一副释然的样子
You know, it's almost like you-- you're relieved that I was raped.
我只是...对不起 我...
And I just... Sorry, I...
我不知道怎么原谅你
I don't know how to forgive that.
凯瑟琳和罗伯特最终达成离婚协议
Catherine and Robert finalized the agreement of their divorce.
凯瑟琳知道自己的未来充满未知
Catherine knows that her future is uncertain,
但她不在乎
but she doesn't mind it.
她现在并不着急做任何决定
She's not in a hurry to decide anything now.
她想要把心思放在尼克拉斯身上 专注于当下
It's Nicholas and the present she wants to concentrate on.
儿子给凯瑟琳机会去完全接纳他的爱 这让凯瑟琳走出阴霾
Catherine is overcome with gratitude for the chance her son is giving her
心里充满感恩
to fully embrace his love.
我都不记得了
I don't remember.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表