剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
当时我还不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what I wanted to do yet.
我没有力气去报♥警♥
I didn't have the strength to go to the police,
我也不希望尼克经历这种事
and I did-- I didn't want to put Nicky through that.
所以 我心想
So, I thought, you know,
我先振作起来 以后再想办法 懂吗
I'll pull myself together, and I'll do it later, you know?
没想到第二天 也就是隔天
Tomorrow. The next day.
他却死了
But then he died.
懂吗 他死了
Do you understand? He died.
我心想...
And I thought...
“谢天谢地 他死了”
"Thank God he's dead."
我不再需要向任何人证明自己的清白
I don't have to prove myself innocent to anyone.
只要我不愿意 就没必要再提起这件事
I don't have to talk about it if I don't want to.
只要我不愿意 就不需要再重新经历这件事
I don't have to relive it if I don't want to.
我不需要站在法庭上被诬告撒谎
I don't have to stand up in court and be called a liar.
说我引诱男人到我房♥里
You know, to say that I'd enticed a man to my room.
说我明明认识他 他曾在酒吧里请我喝一杯
You know, that I'd known him, and he bought me a drink in the bar
说我故意撩他 就像你那本恶心的书所写的那样
and I'd flirted with him as your disgusting book suggests.
所以 我把那个罐子扔了
So I threw away the pot.
后来拿度假拍的照片去冲洗时
And when I developed my photographs of my holiday,
我删除了所有记录伤痕的照片
I erased all of the evidence of my injuries,
只保留快乐的照片
and I just kept the happy snaps
有我 尼克拉斯和罗伯特
of Nicholas, and Robert and me.
还有 有件事你必须知道
And then, if you must know...
回到伦敦后 我发现...
when I got back to London, I disco--
我发现我怀孕了
I realized I was pregnant.
听好 孩子有可能是罗伯特的 毕竟...
Now, it could have been Robert's...
当时我们迫切想多生个孩子
and we'd wanted another child so badly...
问题是我不知道 孩子的爸是不是那个强♥暴♥我的男人
but not knowing if its father was the man who raped me,
于是我把孩子拿掉
I terminated.
你在我的茶里放了什么
What did you put in my tea?
疯老头 你在我的茶里放了什么
What did you put in my tea, you crazy fuck?
别挣扎
Don't fight it.
你会昏睡过去 但不会有事的
You're going to fall asleep, but you'll be fine.
我现在要回去医院了
I'm going back to the hospital now.
不要
No.
我要去了结这一切
I'm going to put an end to all this.
喂 是 请派一辆德士过来
Hello. Yes. Could you send a taxi, please?
哈灵顿路87号♥
To 87 Harrington Road.
该死的
Oh, fuck.
尼克拉斯 嗨 我是基思医生 请问你能睁开眼睛吗
Nicholas. Hi, I'm Dr. Keith. Can you open your eyes for me, please?
很好 尼克拉斯 能不能捏捏我的手
Well done, Nicholas. Can you squeeze my hand, please?
能不能捏一下 捏一下 很好
Can you squeeze, squeeze, squeeze? Well done.
尼克拉斯 你口腔里插着管子
Nicholas, you have a tube in your mouth.
我们要帮你移除插管了 好吗 可以吗
We're going to try and move that, okay? Is that okay?
我看 请你竖起拇指 谢谢
Let me see. Give me a thumbs-up. Thank you.
护士 麻烦给病人移除插管
Nurse. Can we please extubate?
我已经关掉呼吸辅助器
I've turned off the ventilator.
尼克拉斯 我数到三后
Nicholas, I'm going to count from one to three
你就咳出来 好吗
and then I want you to cough, okay?
一 二 三 咳出来
One, two, three. Cough for me. Cough.
很好 尼克拉斯
Well done, Nicholas. Well done.
尼克拉斯 呼吸 - 放松
Breathe for me, Nicholas. Breathe. - Just relax.
你做得很好
You're doing very well.
我要给你通过鼻子吸氧
I'm gonna give you some oxygen through your nose.
尼克拉斯 还可以吗
Are you okay, Nicholas?
这是什么地方
Where am I?
我出了什么事
What happened to me?
尼克拉斯 这里是医院
Nicholas, you're in hospital.
你没事了
You're in safe hands.
稍后再跟你解释发生了什么事 好吗
We will explain to you what happened later, okay?
早上好 帅哥
Well. Good morning, handsome.
(去哪里 阿克顿东区医院)
(选择BOLT)
(确认叫车)
(咖啡)
看到吗 他突然改道插♥进♥来 当我是透明的
You see that? He cut into me as if I don't exist.
这些人是怎么开车的
People don't know how to drive.
(一分钟后抵达)
先生 你好 请跟我来 谢谢
Hello, sir. Can you come with me, please? Thank you.
艾玛 麻烦你帮我 将淳太医生的心脏资料拿来
Emma, can you get me Dr. Junta's cardiology notes, please?
谢谢 - 好的
Thank you. - Okay.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他醒来了 意识清晰 所以是好事
He woke up. He's relatively aware. So that's good news.
他能说话吗
Is he-- is he talking?
能啊 只是麻♥醉♥药♥效还没过
Yes. He's a bit sedated.
不过 我们还在治疗他的心内膜炎
However, we are still treating him for endocarditis,
如果他继续注射毒品 很可能会再次发作
which can recur if he continues to inject drugs.
我懂 但他有没有可能痊愈
I understand. I understand, but could he make a full recovery?
医生 喝咖啡吗 - 他醒来了 也有意识
Want a coffee, Doctor? - He's awake and he's aware...
谢了 艾玛
Thank you very much, Emma.
这是好事
...which is positive news.
我们明天将给他验血 但他现阶段需要休息
Tomorrow, we'll do some new bloods on him, but he needs to rest for the moment.
我能跟他说话吗
Can I-- Can I talk to him, please?
你可以去看他 但别让他太累
You may see him, but please do not make him tired.
传呼机在响 我走了
I must go now. My beeper's going.
我理解 谢谢你 医生 - 不客气 谢谢
I understand. Thank you, Doctor. - You're welcome. Thank you.
谢了 艾玛 麻烦你帮我通知心脏科
Thank you, Emma. Can you let cardiology know
说我正在赶去 谢谢
that I'm on my way, please? Thank you.
(凯瑟琳来电)
(拒接)
请在哔一声后留言
Please leave your message after the tone.
要重新录制留言 请随时按井号♥键
To rerecord your message, key hash at any time.
罗伯特 这是要紧事
Robert. This is serious.
史蒂芬布里斯托克正在去医院的路上
Stephen Brigstocke is on the way to the hospital.
听好 你绝对不能让他靠近尼克拉斯
Now you cannot let him near Nicholas.
知道吗 任何时候都不能 拜托你了 罗伯特
Okay? At any time. Please, Robert.
这事很重要
This is very important.
他是危险人物
He's dangerous.
搞什么
What?
尼克 你吓死我了
I was so, so scared, Nick.
看到你醒过来后 你不知道我有多高兴
I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
不要紧的 尼克
That's fine, Nick.
别勉强自己
In your own time.
好好休息吧
You should get some rest.
我没事 - 他需要休息
I'm fine here. - He needs rest.
他一定会好起来的
He's gonna be okay.
去透透气吧
Go get some air.
小子 我去去就回来
I'll be back in a bit, mate.
没事的 小子
All right, mate.
(史蒂芬布里斯托克在前往医院的路上)
(千万别让他靠近尼克拉斯)
有什么需要的话 我就在外面 - 好
I'll be outside if you need me. - Okay.
(史蒂芬布里斯托克在前往医院的路上)
(千万别让他靠近尼克拉斯)
(意外和急诊部)
(急诊部)
不好意思 不能开快点吗
I'm sorry, can't you go any faster?
到处都是监控 - 我知道 我要去医院急诊部
There are cameras everywhere. - Yes. It's a hospital emergency.
很抱歉 再扣分我就要被吊销驾照了
Sorry, I can't get any more points on my license.
我还有家人要养的
I've got a family to feed.
好 好的
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
关门
Doors closing.
还要多久才到 - 快到了
How long's this gonna take? - You're almost there.
喂 你要去哪里 关门
Hey! Where are you going? Shut the door.
开门
Doors opening.
(护士站)
又是你啊
And you're back.
莱文斯克洛福特先生还在吗
Is Mr. Ravenscroft still here?
他刚出去了
He just stepped out, actually.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 探病时间是早上8点到晚上8点
Sorry. Visiting is 8:00 to 8:00.
罗伯特叫我去陪尼克拉斯一下
Robert asked me to sit with Nicholas for a bit.
去陪一下罢了
Only for a minute.
好吧 就一下吧 你先去问过重症监护室的护士 好吗
All right, just one minute. But please check with the ICU nurses first, okay?
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表