剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
免责说明
第一季第四集
《第四章》
好爽
Yeah.
对 就是那边
Yeah, right there.
你的味道跟我一样
You taste like me.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
我后天就要回伦敦了
I have to go back to London the day after tomorrow.
是吗 - 你一定要去罗马吗
Huh? - Do you have to go to Rome?
怎么说 - 要不要再逗留一天
Why? - Why don't you stay a day longer?
你希望我留下来吗 - 你能留下来就再好不过了
Do you want me to? - I would love it if you did.
我明晚想跟你滚一整晚床单
I would love to fuck you all night long tomorrow.
看来我只好留下来了
I guess I have to stay then.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
等一下
Wait.
干吗 - 等一下
What? - Just wait.
干吗
What are you doing?
等一下 等等
Just wait. Wait, wait.
不行
No.
不行 - 行
No. - Yes.
不行 - 穿上
No. - Put them on.
开什么玩笑 - 快穿上 我都要改变行程了
You're kidding me. - Come on. I'm changing my trip.
这是你起码能为我做的事
I think it's the least you could do for me.
这些照片只能私藏 不能公开
You better keep these pictures to yourself.
只供自己欣赏
For my innocent eyes only.
或刊登在小报第三版
And Page Three.
乔纳森 不行 我是认真的
Jonathan. No, seriously.
明天天黑前 我们要假装互不相识
During the day tomorrow, we're going to ignore each other.
到时肯定很刺♥激♥
It's gonna be sexy.
看你穿比基尼 我应该会欲♥火♥难耐吧
If I see you in your bikini, I don't think I'll be able to resist.
你必须忍♥耐
Well, you must.
等到了晚上 我们就一起到高♥潮♥ 一起爆发
And then later, at night, we'll come together and explode.
别跟尼克拉斯混得太熟
And don't be getting friendly with Nicholas.
我可不想他跟他爸说妈交了个新朋友
I don't want him telling his dad about Mummy's new friend.
好 看着我
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look at me. Look at me.
你听进去了吗 我是认真的
Are you listening? This is serious.
我们要假装互不相识
We have to pretend we don't know each other.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
那我只好杀了你
Then I'll have to kill you.
好性感
Sexy.
坐下
Sit down.
好 抚摸你的胸部
Okay. And touch your breasts.
对
Yes.
脱掉胸罩 - 我才刚穿上
Now take off the bra. - I just put it on.
拜托脱下
Take it off. Please.
很好 好 挤压胸部
There we go. Okay, squeeze your boobs.
什么 - 挤压胸部 像这样
What? - Squeeze them, like--
对
Yes.
好 张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 往后仰
Okay. Open your legs. Lean back. Open your legs.
好 手伸进内♥裤♥里
Okay. Put your hand in your knickers.
对 一只手指插♥进♥去
Yeah. Bring one finger in.
自淫
Touch yourself.
过来
Come here.
我感觉到的这是什么东西呢
What is this that I feel?
好美
So hot.
好
Oh, yeah.
好舒服
Fuck.
罗伯特看不下去了
Robert has to stop reading,
一股强烈的反应油然而生 让他感到难受
appalled by an intense feeling that troubles him.
焦虑和愤怒穿透他的肠胃 往下半身延伸
The anxiety and anger piercing his stomach has found its way further down,
这股痛苦不断膨胀 在两腿之间勃起
where the gash has swollen into an erection between his legs.
书好看吗 - 不好看
Good book? - No.
还要一杯咖啡吗 - 好 谢谢
Do you want another coffee? - Yes, thank you.
不了 不用了 谢谢
No, I mean, I'm fine, thank you.
麻烦把账单拿来
Could I have the bill, please?
好 没问题 稍等一下 - 谢谢
Yeah, sure. Be with you in a sec. - Thank you.
他唯有相信书中的字句
He can only trust this printed word,
字里行间处处是妻子的影子 足以让他认出她
and there is enough of his wife in the book for him to recognize her.
这本书也让他意识到以前没注意到的事
It has also shown him things he had failed to see before.
她从来都是一个我行我素的女人
She is a woman who has always got her own way.
总是随心所欲
Always done as she pleased.
乔纳森死后 南茜伤心欲绝
When Jonathan died, Nancy shattered.
她的心思缩小到一个阴暗的角落
Her mind shrank into a small, dark thing,
一心只惦记着儿子不在的事实
and all she could think about was our son's absence.
儿子死后两个月左右
It was about two months after his death
我终于说服她出门散步
when I finally persuaded her to come for a walk.
她上楼去换衣服
She went upstairs to put on some clothes.
南茜
Nancy!
南茜 该出门了
Nancy, we should go now.
为什么拉我起来
Why did you pull me up?
我没打算自杀
I wasn't trying to kill myself.
我只想知道那种感受
I just wanted to know.
我只想知道他当时的感受
I just needed to know what he felt.
他们说不会痛
They said it was painless.
他断气前就昏过去了
That he would have passed out before he died.
他们怎么知道啊
But how can they know that?
怎么知道
How?
他们怎么知道他不会痛苦 怎么知道他不会痛
How can they know that he wasn't in pain? That it didn't hurt him.
他们怎么知道啊
How could they know that?
南茜 先出来吧 别泡在冷水里
Nancy, let's get you out of this cold water.
他们怎么知道啊 我恨你 - 起来
How can they know? I hate you! - Come, come.
起来
Come on.
亲爱的 坐下 好
Sit down, dear. There we go.
南茜
Nancy.
还记得那片海有多辽阔吗
Do you remember how vast that sea was?
没事了
Here we are.
我模仿不来 浴缸没那么大 - 没错
I couldn't replicate it in the bath. - No.
我模仿不来
I couldn't.
他当时肯定非常害怕
He must have been so frightened.
是
Yes.
也非常孤独
And so lonely.
是
Yes.
妈 我找不到桑迪
Mummy, I can't find Sandy!
我找到桑迪了
I found Sandy! I found Sandy!
嗨 小天使
Hi, angel.
好恶心 好臭
It smells yucky.
是啊 妈好像... 妈肚子疼 应该是昨晚的比萨有问题
Yeah, I think-- My tummy hurts. I think it was the pizza.
我也是 我还放屁呢
Me too. I farted.
是吗 - 吃了有问题的比萨
You did? - From the pizza.
可以给我和桑迪买♥♥个小船吗
Can we get a dinghy for me and Sandy?
你想要一只小船
You want a dinghy?
给我和桑迪的
For me and Sandy.
大家都到齐了
Everybody's already there.
慈善事务委员会的史蒂芬森太太留了口信
Mrs. Stephenson from the Charity Commission left a message.
从她助理那边得知她非常生气
I gather from her assistant that she's very upset.
天啊 跟她说我开完会后再给她回电
Bollocks. Tell her I'll get back to her after the meeting.
我需要止痛药 - 我这就去拿
I need an Alka-Seltzer. - Will do.
不好意思
Sorry.
这些文件我昨晚看到三更半夜
I was up very late last night reviewing all these documents.
现阶段 慈善信托人 被财政专责委员会严厉质询
Now the charity trustees are getting grilled by the Treasury Select Committee,
因此 我们的职责是
and so our job
确保政♥府♥提供的金援能顺利流入
is to ensure that the way that the government aid was channeled
几个慈善项目 不会被怀疑有内♥幕♥
through some of the charity's projects is never perceived as dodgy.
记住 最坏的情况是被认定办事无能 总好过被怀疑有内♥幕♥
Remember, worst comes to worst, incompetent is always better than dodgy.
懂吗 - 是 我们懂 好的
Understood? - Yup. Yes, we have. Yes.
好 查尔斯 能不能让我们了解一下实际情况
Okay, Charles, can you give us some updates on the ground please.
谢谢 - 谢了 罗伯特
Thank you. - Thanks, Robbie.
实际情况是...
So the situation on the ground,
情况很复杂
it's confusing.
通过那个国家取得的资金
The funds that we receive through that country are
不仅必须符合政♥府♥的种种规定
not only subject to the governmental requirements...
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表