剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
我知道你已经为我付出很多时间了
I know you've already given me a lot of your time.
所以我也不好意思求你
And so, I don't like to ask.
别傻了 说吧 尽管说
Don't be stupid. Go on, ask away.
其中一个人物是青少年
One of the characters is a teenage boy,
我想为他创建一个脸书专页 真正的脸书专页
and I want to create a Facebook page for him, a real one.
你是指为一个虚构的青少年 伪造一个专页吧
I mean, a fake page for a fictitious teenager?
对 可以这么说
Yes, I suppose so.
这是非常变♥态♥的做法
That's seriously creepy.
不会 你误会了
No, no-- No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我这么做是有原因的
There is method to my madness.
他也不是主要人物
He's not the main character anyway.
故事讲述一个老爷爷
It's really about a grandfather,
年轻和我们相仿 讲述他和那个青少年的感情故事
someone our age, and his relationship to the boy.
但我必须了解网络世界
But I need to understand about the world
了解为什么年轻人深陷网络而难以自拔
these kids disappear into when they go online.
了解他们都在聊什么 喜欢什么
What they talk about. What they like.
你看他们
Look at them.
他们都在看什么
What are they looking at?
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
也许这么做不合适
Maybe it's a bad idea.
但我自认对网络一窍不通
But I feel like such an imbecile around all that sort of stuff.
希望你能帮助我去认识网络世界
I was hoping you might be able to guide me through it.
帮助我这个菜鸟去了解脸书
An idiot's guide to Facebook
以及其他年轻人用来沟通的工具
and whatever else young people use to communicate with each other.
对我而言 那个世界非常陌生
It's such an alien world to me.
等等
Hang on.
还记得帮我们创建网站的汤米吗
You remember young Tommy who set up our website for us?
没错 我认为他就是我们要找的人
Yeah, I think he's the sort of chap we need,
他或许帮得上忙
and he'll be able to help you out.
这就太好了
That's great.
老兄 再次谢谢你
Thanks again, mate.
好耶 划得好快
Yeah. Yahoo.
真快
Yahoo!
听好 有些问题
Now, some of this is obviously due to
显然与缺乏发♥票♥处理能力有关
a lack of invoice capability in the field,
但这个数值高出48.35%...
but it is 48.35% higher...
接着 罗伯特的脑海中 突然闪现出一个疑问
And then, a question pierces Robert's mind.
妈妈在搞婚外情时 尼克拉斯在哪里
Where was Nicholas while his mother was having an affair?
他是不是在隔壁房♥
Was he in the next room?
他是不是单独一人
Alone?
他睡着了吗
Was he asleep?
他看到了什么
What did he witness?
看到了多少
How much did he see?
他懂多少
How much did he understand?
这样就能解决所有悬而未决的问题 并且弥补成本差额
It could tie up all our loose ends and make up the difference costwise.
我认为这是最佳方案
I think that's the way forward.
罗伯特 你怎么看
Robert, what do you think?
罗伯特
Robert?
如今他认为自己必须好好照顾尼克拉斯
Now he thinks he must look after Nicholas.
他必须把孩子藏在自己的翅膀下好好保护
He must bring him under the protection of his wing.
有很多细节需要考量 谢谢各位
There's a lot to think about. Thank you, everyone.
罗伯特 慈善事务委员会...
Robert, the Charity Commission--
喂 - 尼克 嗨 是爸
Hello? - Nick. Nick. Hi, it's Dad.
听好 昨晚见到你非常开心
Listen, I really enjoyed seeing you last night.
好 - 你今晚有空吗
Yeah. - Are you free this evening?
有件事要跟你商量
There's something I wanna talk to you about.
应该有空吧 好极了 我晚些时候去接你
Maybe. - Perfect. I'll pick you up later.
好的 再见 - 好
Okay, bye. - Okay.
他在脑海中翻阅那本小说
He flicks through the pages of the novel in his mind.
书中似乎没提到罗伯特
Robert barely gets a mention.
他在书中被描述成一个小角色 连个名字也没有
He's portrayed as a minor character who doesn't even merit a name.
他被称为“丈夫”
The husband.
南茜开始整理乔纳森的遗物
I was wrong to assume that sorting through Jonathan's things
我误以为这是她好起来的迹象
was a sign of Nancy's recovery.
真要说她有什么变化 那就是她的状态越来越糟糕
If anything, she got worse after that.
她拒绝出门
She refused to go out.
这种生活我们过了整整五年
And for five years we lived like that,
我和南茜孤独地啃噬着悲伤
Nancy and me, alone with our grief.
每一时刻 每个空间 每件东西 都提醒着我们乔纳森不在了
Jonathan's absence filled every instance, every space and every object.
我要搬进乔纳森的房♥间里住
I'm moving into Jonathan's room.
什么
Say again.
我要搬进乔纳森的房♥间里住
I'm moving into Jonathan's room.
我需要自己静一静
I need time by myself.
我尊重你的决定
I respect that...
但我们可以先商量一下吗
but can we please talk about this?
不行
No.
(鲁琴斯和鲁宾斯坦书店)
你到附近的书店走一趟
You stop at your local bookshop.
你想到你备受敬仰的地方消磨时间
You want to kill some time in a place where you are admired.
你害怕面对家里等着你的狂风暴雨
You're afraid of what could be waiting for you at home.
嗨 凯瑟琳 你好 - 嗨 克莱尔
Hey, Catherine. Hi. - Hi, Claire.
恭喜你获奖
Congratulations on your award.
谢谢
Thank you.
(完美的陌生人)
我想知道我订的书到了吗
I was just wondering if the book I'd ordered had come in.
大部分都到了
Most of them arrived.
好像只有
I think we're still waiting for
雅歌♥塔克里斯多夫的还没到
the ágota Kristóf novel.
对了 感谢你推荐珍妮特马尔科姆的书
By the way, thank you for that Janet Malcolm recommendation.
她的书太精彩了
That was fantastic.
那是新书
That's a new book.
作者今早来过 是自助出版的 写得挺好的
The writer was here this morning. It's self-published, but it's pretty good.
你应该会喜欢
I think you'd like it.
书中的女主角太可恶了
It has this awful, awful female character.
不对 还有其他的
No, that's not all of them.
还有我想跟你说那个...
And I wanted to tell you about the...
我说 小心点 你这笨女人
I say. Be careful, you clumsy bitch.
喂 你这该死的...
Oy! You fucking...
爽
Yeah.
不行 等一下 - 什么
No, no. Wait. No. - Huh?
不行 我该走了 - 为什么
No, I have to go. - Why?
尼克拉斯在外面 我该走了
Nicholas is outside. I have to go.
你稍等一下再出去 好吗
Wait for a minute before you come out, okay?
我跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
什么 - 一起去伦敦
What? - To London.
明天 跟你一起走 - 怎么说 为什么
Tomorrow. Same as you. - Why? Why?
为什么 跟你在一起啊 傻瓜
What do you mean why? To be with you, silly.
不要 你去罗马吧 去罗马
No, no. Go to Rome. Go to Rome. Go to Rome.
我不... - 去找新的恋人
I don't-- - Find new lovers.
我不要 - 听话
I don't want that. - Come on.
我要跟你在一起
I wanna be with you.
不行
Well, you can't.
为什么
Why?
因为你懂的 原因太多了
Because of a million reasons.
我是有夫之妇
I have a husband.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你不需要马上离开他
You don't have to leave him right away.
不行
No.
不行
No.
今早我得知我能从比萨出发
This morning I learned I can fly from Pisa.
你不能跟着我 - 为什么
You can't come with me. - Why not?
我愿意为你做任何事 你知道的
You know I would do anything for you.
可以晚点再谈吗
Can we please just talk about this later?
没什么好谈的 我跟你一起走
There's nothing to discuss. I'm coming.
我知道你也想跟我在一起
I know you want this as much as I do.
机票我已经买♥♥了
I already bought my ticket.
我明天跟你一起飞回国 - 不要 不行
I'm flying back with you tomorrow. - No. No.
尼克拉斯 那个说好会看顾你的女人 跑哪去了
Nicholas. Nicholas, where's the lady gone that was looking after you?
不知道
I don't know.
有医生吗
Is there a doctor?
没事 - 怎么会没事
Nothing happened. - How is it nothing?
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表