剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
但他流了很多血 - 没事的 他会好起来的
But he's losing a lot of blood. - Come on, he'll recover.
看他明天会不会好起来吧 - 他割伤了 快叫救护车
We'll see if he gets better tomorrow. - He cut himself. Let's call an ambulance.
有医生吗
Is there a doctor?
又来了一条鲸鱼
There's another whale.
又来了一只鱿鱼
There's another squid.
又来了一条... - 尼克拉斯 妈想小睡一会儿 好吗
There's anoth-- - I'm gonna take a nap, okay, Nicholas?
别乱跑
Don't go anywhere.
好的
Okay.
又来了一条鲨鱼
There's another shark.
又来了一条鲸鱼
There's another whale.
干吗
What?
南茜 是我 我给你送晚餐来了
It's me, Nancy. I brought you dinner.
放在外面
Leave it outside.
我能闻到房♥里传来一股异味
I could feel a foul smell coming from inside the room.
她患上癌症
She had cancer.
她默默承受着病痛 甚至乐在其中
She was in pain, but she endured it, relished it, even.
整个空间笼罩着乔纳森不在所带来的痛苦
The pain had filled the space which Jonathan had left empty.
我咒骂自己太软弱 不敢闯进去
I cursed myself for having been so weak, for not having forced myself in.
她几个月后就过世了 死时身边围绕着枯萎的花朵
She died a few months later, surrounded by decaying flowers,
以及已故儿子的照片
and the photographs of our dead son.
我认为这比只想卖♥♥
I think that's better than an American corporation
周边商品的美企还要好
that just cares about merchandise.
他们懂什么足球
What do they know about football?
可不是嘛 只在乎老板的球衣销量 对吧
Right, it's just about whether the owner sells T-shirts or not, is it?
你就不在乎老板是谁吗 - 不在乎 好吧
You don't really care who owns it? - No. Okay.
不是 说实话 我只希望比赛尽快结束
No, I just really want it all to be over and done with, to be honest.
切尔西队赛季初期表现得非常亮眼
We were really good at the start of the season and,
怎么说呢 现在不一样了
I don't know, something's different now.
前几周差点输给卢顿队 - 是啊 你听我说
We almost lost to Luton the other week. - Yeah. Listen, you know,
斯坦福桥球场那场赛事是苦战
we've definitely got trouble at the Bridge,
但是球队老板的职业操守很重要
but it's so important for the owners to have integrity.
你不在的时候 尼克会过来陪我
Nick's come to keep me company while you're away.
什么
What?
听说是大新闻 你会离开很长一段时日
I heard it's a really big story. You're gonna be gone for a long while.
放心吧
Don't worry.
我知道你赶时间 我已经帮你收拾好行李了
I realized you'd be in a rush. I packed a bag for you.
罗伯特 - 我还是帮你叫德士吧
Robert-- - I should actually call you a cab,
这样你才赶得上航♥班♥
so you're not late for the flight.
妈 什么新闻
What's the story, Mum?
你妈都不告诉我
Your mother won't even tell me.
肯定是见不得人的爆♥炸♥性新闻
It must be a big exposé of hidden secrets.
嗨 麻烦你派一辆德士...
Hi. Can I have a car for--
你上楼查看 我有没有漏掉你需要的东西 好吗
Do you want to go upstairs and check I've packed what you need?
皇家新月路 门牌78号♥ 4分钟
78 Kingsgate Crescent. Four minutes?
好极了 不用 太好了
Fabulous. No, that's great.
罗伯特想知道 你是不是将情夫的死归咎于尼克拉斯
Robert wonders if you blame Nicholas for your lover's death.
你和儿子关系一直不好是否也跟这事有关
And if that is why it has always been so difficult between you and your son.
你以为他们真的说...
You think they've really just said...
罗伯特经常为你收拾烂摊子
Robert has always covered up for you,
替你铺路 一直支持着你
smoothed things over, always been there to support you,
他尽可能不让你感到愧疚 他从未批判你 论断你
trying hard not to make you feel guilty, never criticized you or judged you...
直到现在为止
until now.
尼克拉斯
Nicholas!
尼克拉斯
Nicholas!
尼克拉斯
Nicholas!
妈妈
Mummy! Mummy!
救命啊
Help! Help me! Help!
救命啊
Help!
尼克拉斯
Nicholas.
不要 别过来 救命啊
No! Stop! Help!
不要 别过来
No! Stop it!
救命啊
Help!
快 拉住
Come on! Grab it! Grab it!
尼克拉斯 他不会游泳
Nicholas! He can't swim!
来 奎多 拉住
Come on, Guido. Take it.
抓住了 - 快
I got it, I got it. - Go, go, go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
妈 - 他没事 放心吧
Mum! - Yes. Don't worry.
琼斯先生 谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Jones.
谢谢你 葬礼很感人 很温馨
Thank you. Lovely service. It was a wonderful service.
几年前 我们在绿野公墓买♥♥了两块墓地
Years before, we had purchased two plots at Kensal Green.
(永远怀念乔纳森布里斯托克)
但乔纳森比我们先走一步
But Jonathan died before us
所以葬在原本为我预备的墓地里
and was buried in the grave that should have been mine.
南茜则葬在他身边
And Nancy was then buried next to him.
这是她的遗愿
That's what she wanted.
以后我将单独葬在别处
I'll be buried alone.
(英国护照)
你的德士到了
Your taxi's here.
罗伯特
Robert.
我去给你妈送行
Just gonna say goodbye to your mother.
尼克读过那本书了 你不能让他知道...
Nick has read that book. You can't tell him--
知道他妈是个说谎成性的双面人
That his mother is a liar and a hypocrite?
我不是那种人
I am not.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 一切安好
Yeah, everything's fine.
你妈只是对工作很不满
Your mum's just really upset about something at work.
你懂的 她就是这样
You know what she's like.
我知道你的心受伤了
You're hurt. I understand.
不是 我的心没有受伤 这是人格的问题 好吗
No. No, I'm not hurt. This is about integrity, right?
我父母说过你的人格有问题
My parents said that you had absolutely none of it,
但我选择相信你
but I chose you over them
因为我蠢到相信你是我见过最真实的人
because I foolishly believed that you were the most honest person I'd ever met.
我是 我是啊 - 是吗
I am. I am. - Yeah?
你很真实 对吗
You're honest, are you?
儿子差点淹死的事 你竟然瞒住我整整20年
You didn't fucking tell me for 20 years that our son almost drowned, right?
他差点淹死是因为 你一夜风流后累到睡着了
He nearly died because you fell asleep after a fabulous holiday fuck.
我睡着... - 不是 他差点就没命了
I fell asleep-- - No, no! He nearly died.
我知道那是我的错
I know I am wrong.
对 你还瞒着我搞婚外情
Yeah, but you didn't want the affair to be found out.
那不是婚外情 - 你宁可让情夫去死
It wasn't an affair. - You prefer for your lover to die.
我希望他死
I wanted him to die.
你不配当我们的家人 马上滚
You don't deserve us. Now, get out.
尼克 跟你妈说再见 她要走了
Nick, say goodbye to your mum. She's leaving now.
妈 再见
Bye, Mum.
再见 亲爱的 - 快 你会错过航♥班♥的
Bye, darling. - Come on. You're gonna miss the flight.
尼克拉斯
Nicholas!
放开我
Get off me!
尼克拉斯
Nicholas!
妈妈在这里
Mummy's here.
尼克拉斯 你没事吧
Nicholas! Nicholas, are you okay? Nicholas! Nicholas!
冷静点 你受惊了 冷吗
Calm, calm. You got scared. Are you cold?
你在发抖 是吗
You're shaking. You're shaking, hey?
妈妈在 知道吗 快 快过来
You're with mom now, all right? Come on. Come here.
没事了 来
It's okay. Come on.
来 毛巾
Come on. Towel.
很好
Good, good.
你们俩没事吧 - 没事 谢谢
You two okay? - Yes. Thank you.
让开
Get away, get away. Get away, get away.
盖好了
Now we've got you covered.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
He-- Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
看那边 来 你们看 海面上有只手
Over there. Here, look. There is a hand in the sea.
(救生船)
救命啊
Help!
救...
He--
他在那边
There he is!
我没看到他 - 他在那边
I don't see him there. - He's there. He's there. He's there.
哪里 - 他在那边 快...
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表