剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
Nothing stronger than it on the market.
而且非常轻盈 方便上下楼梯
And it's quite light, so it's easy to get up and down the stairs.
好厉害 这…
That's fascinating. Well, it's a-- it's--
这是很特殊的机器 对吧
it's a peculiar machine, isn't it?
是最顶尖的吸尘器 采用革新技术
It's top-of-the-line. Revolutionary technology.
当然 一分钱一分货 - 多少钱
Comes with a price, of course. - How much?
299英镑
£299.
怎么说呢 我还是找个
I don't know. I think I might be more comfortable
更接近我家旧款的吸尘器
with something that resembles my old model.
例如那款
Something like-- like that.
好 胡佛轻风吸尘器
Yeah, the Hoover Breeze Evo.
功率小得多 经济实惠
Way less power. A sound choice for a budget.
我可以…天啊 这个就重多了 对吧
May I just-- Oh, dear. That's much heavier, isn't it?
我可能没有这么大的力气 来操作这款吸尘器
I'm not sure I have the strength to manage it,
你懂的 还要上下楼梯
you know, with the stairs.
应该是
I guess…
非电动的东西可能较合适
Perhaps something nonelectrical might be better.
必胜拖地机 对吧
A Bissell. Isn't that what they're called?
里面有个能吸尘的滚筒 可以用来拖…
With the rollers that catch the dust as they roll over the--
对 找到了 好 你说如何
Oh, yes. There it is. Yeah. What about that?
你公♥寓♥的地毯有多厚
How thick is the carpet in your flat?
不是公♥寓♥ 是独♥立♥屋
It's not a flat. It's a house.
是一间联排屋 有个花♥园♥ 而且…
It's a terrace house with a garden, and--
是地毯或毛毯 还是地板
Carpet or rugs? Or bare floors?
底楼是铺上地毯的木地板
Well, downstairs there's wooden floors with some carpets.
楼上大都是地毯 你怎么看
Upstairs is mostly carpet. What do you reckon?
那任何一个都可以
Either one will do a fine job.
话说两者之间有什么分别
Well, what's the difference between the two?
不是 两者不能相提并论
No, you can't compare them.
一个好比玛莎拉蒂 一个好比丰田凯美瑞
One is a Maserati, the other is a Toyota Camry.
我没有车
I don't own a car.
我的意思是两者都有相同的功能
What I mean is they both do the same job,
只是其中一台功能更好
just one does it better.
换做是你 你会怎么选
What would you do if you were me?
我选戴森
The Dyson.
你是专家 听你的
You're the expert.
你不会失望的 物有所值
Won't disappoint. Well worth the money.
不难发现他缺乏耐性
I couldn't help noticing his impatience.
是什么事让他如此焦虑
What was making him so anxious?
绝对不是一个 不知道该买♥♥哪台吸尘器的老人
Surely not an old man unsure about which vacuum cleaner to buy.
要我们送去你家吗
Do you want it delivered?
需要支付更多钱吗
Would that cost more?
不用 只要订单超过50英镑 我们就提供免费送货
No, we offer free deliveries for any orders over £50.
太好了
How nice.
那要送去你家还是你自己带回家
Do you want it delivered or will you take it with you?
能送去我家就再好不过了
Delivered would be very helpful.
请告诉我你的姓名
Can I have your name please?
约瑟夫提奥多康纳德科热尼奥夫斯基
It's Józef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski.
请问怎么写
Can you spell that for me please?
J-ó-Z-E-F
J-ó-Z-E-F.
字母“O”上有个锐音符
With an acute accent over the O.
锐音符是什么
What's an acute accent?
锐音符是个向右的撇号♥
An acute accent leans to the right
与重音符正好相反 重音符稍微偏左
as opposed to the grave accent which leans a bit to the left.
就如法语中“à propos”的“A”
Like you'd find over the A in à propos.
好的 是 你还是写下来让我看吧
Right. Yeah. You better write it down for me.
请告诉我你的地址
And your address please.
我给他约瑟夫康纳德的真名
I gave him Joseph Conrad's real name.
不是因为他不知道约瑟夫康纳德是谁
Not that he would know who Joseph Conrad was,
而是因为他的真名会让他打更多字母
but his real name would make him type more letters
他可能还搞不清楚该在哪里空格
and have him probably struggling for space.
“S”后面是个“L”吗
Is that an L after the S?
是“K”
That is a K.
(赠予尼克拉斯莱文斯克洛福特)
请问你用什么方式付款
How'd you like to pay?
如果可以的话 我想用信♥用♥卡♥付款
If I may, I'd love to put this on my credit card.
你确定我不应该买♥♥另一台吸尘器吗
Are you sure I shouldn't get the other cleaner?
都跟你说了 你买♥♥的这台吸尘机超强的
I told you, I think you're buying an amazing cleaner.
只是我不太… - 你说什么
It's just, I'm not… - I'm sorry?
我不太确定 怎么说呢
I'm not sure. How can I put this?
它太贵了 毕竟我是个领养老金过活的人
It's a lot of money for someone on my pension.
可是… - 十分抱歉
But-- - I'm so sorry.
我认为我下不了手
I didn't-- don't think I can go through with it.
对不起 我改变主意了
I'm sorry about my change of heart.
你帮了我不少忙 希望没浪费你的时间
You've been very helpful. Hope I haven't wasted your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
真希望他至少差点说服我
I'd hoped he might at least have come close
买♥♥下我不需要的东西
to persuading me to buy something I didn't need,
可惜他没救了
but he was hopeless.
简直就是废物
A complete waste of space.
他应该很容易就会上当
He was going to be such an easy catch.
凯瑟琳 早上好 恭喜得奖
Good morning, Catherine. Congratulations on the award.
谢谢你 朱迪
Thank you, Jodie.
早上好 凯瑟琳 - 智秀
Good morning, Catherine. - Jisoo.
还顺利吗
How did it go?
很顺利
It went well.
我知道你讨厌这种活动
I know you hate this stuff.
恭喜你 凯瑟琳
Congratulations, Catherine.
谢谢你 梅格
Thank you, Meg.
你收到了很多贺卡
You have lots of cards.
这些都是楼上送来的 - 好漂亮
These came from upstairs. - They're beautiful.
他们还送了香槟呢
They also sent champagne.
那就是奖座吗
Is that the award?
没错
Oh, yes.
我可以拿来看看吗 - 好 没问题 很重
Can I hold it? - Yeah. Sure. It's heavy.
凯瑟琳 恭喜 - 谢谢
Congratulations, Catherine. - Cheers.
凯瑟琳 恭喜你
Congratulations, Catherine.
真想知道西蒙看到这个奖座后
I want to see Simon's face
会有什么表情
when he sees the award.
搬家还顺利吗
How's the move going?
还在整理
Well, it's going.
我们从来不曾真正定下来啊
Guess you never really stop moving till you move again.
喝不喝咖啡 - 有劳你了
Coffee? - Please.
对了 小琳 恭喜你 - 谢谢你 西蒙
Well done, Cathy, by the way. - Thank you. Thank you, Simon.
那接下来忙什么
So, what now?
是这样的 有人想把我的纪录片拍成长片
Well, someone wants to turn my documentary into a feature.
没错 拍成电影 - 这也…
Yeah. A film. - That's--
这也太好了 对吧 - 是吗
that's great. Yeah. - Isn't it?
是啊 - 只是我认为美国人
Yeah. - Though, I don't think Americans
无法真正对寄宿学校文化产生共鸣
will fully, you know, relate to boarding school culture.
也对 - 是啊
I don't think they will. - Yeah.
对了 他们还想让朱迪福斯特饰演女主角
Yeah, but they want Jodie Foster to play the role.
是吗 - 是啊
Okay. - Yeah.
朱迪是好演员
Well, Jodie's great.
是吗 - 是的
Isn't she? Isn't she? - Yeah.
如果你想好好聊聊 不妨找我
If you wanna talk about it, do let me know…
没问题 - 毕竟我接触过
Absolutely. - …because I have had experience
一些电影人
with some of these movie guys.
是 我知道 - 好吧
Yes, I know. - Okay.
谢谢 西蒙 - 不客气 小琳
Thank you, Simon. - Anytime, Cathy.
真的吗 改编成电影
Is it true? A film adaptation?
不是 我只是想看他的表情
No. Just wanted to see his face.
你真坏
You're terrible.
是吗
Aren't I?
(照片冲印专店)
这是你的照片 底片和闪存盘
Here's your pictures, negatives and the USB drive.
我以为冲印店会拒绝复♥制♥
I had expected for the lab to refuse to make duplicates
这些带有不雅成分的照片
because of the explicit content of the photographs,
但他们毫无异议
but they didn't say a word.
(罗伯特莱文斯克洛福特 紧急私件)
弹♥药♥有了
I had my ammunition.
如今只需要扔出手榴弹
I just needed to throw the grenade.
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表