剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
It surely hit the bait hard.
我出手不能太重 我要温柔地出击
I needed to strike softly, very softly.
我永远无法理解新一代人
I never understood the new generation's obsession
为何痴迷于用首字母代替词语
with reducing words to initials.
(TY = 谢了)
好在汤米给我备了一份术语表
Thankfully, Tommy had left a glossary of terms for my use.
他还说不能用句号♥
He also told me no full stops,
逗号♥和问号♥
no commas, or question marks.
(我也讨厌M&M花生巧克力豆)
(已阅读)
(啊哈哈 最难吃了)
(你去过加州 我看到那些照片)
旅行
Traveling.
(对 周游美国)
尼克拉斯从未周游过美国
Nicholas had never traveled across the USA.
两年前
Two years before,
他爸曾去洛杉矶出席一项人♥权♥法律研讨会
his father had to travel to Los Angeles for a conference on human rights law
也带着他同行
and had taken him along.
他们在洛杉矶待了五天
They spent five days there,
一起去了环球影城和迪士尼乐园
and they visited Universal Studios and Disneyland together.
(公路旅行 )
(对)
面对虚伪的人 我祝福他们
From the fake, I wish 'em well
这首歌♥够火 铃♥声♥响起
This song already was turnt But here's a bell
(那边的妹子漂亮吗 )
尼克拉斯刚在网上认识这个年轻的陌生人
Nicholas likes the sense of respect and admiration
对方向他投来的钦佩和艳羡之情 让他沉浸其中
that he commands over the young stranger he has just met online.
早上好 朱迪
Morning, Jodie.
早上好
Morning.
嗨
Hi.
小琳 我们需要谈谈
Cathy, we need to talk.
好 没问题
Yes, of course.
史蒂芬布里斯托克来过
Stephen Brigstocke came in.
还带来了一些书
He brought in the books.
什么 他来过 - 这本书
What? He was here? - This book.
是这样的 智秀跑来向我求助 因为她不知道该怎么反应
The thing is, Jisoo came to me because she didn't know what else to do.
她跟我说你叫她
And she told me that you asked her
别再追查布里斯托克先生 - 没错
to drop the story about Mr. Brigstocke. - Yeah.
我想知道你为什么急着喊停
I'm just wondering why you were so keen to kill it off.
听好 这事与你们无关
Look, it has nothing to do with you.
我倒不这么认为
But I think it does.
我也希望与我们无关
I mean, I wish that it didn't,
可是团队里的新人跑来向我求助
but when a junior member of the team comes to me asking for advice,
我不能不管
it becomes my business.
西蒙 团队里的新人 得了吧
A junior member of the team, Simon? Come on.
你跟智秀说他有是恋童惯犯
You told Jisoo he was a pedophile
叫她去调查他 - 我...
and asked her to track him down. - I--
她出手后 你却叫她别再追查下去
And once she'd done that, you told her to forget all about it.
我只是想知道你这么做的原因
I'm just-- I'm wondering why you did that.
我没必要向你和智秀解释
I don't have to explain myself to you or you, Jisoo.
这是私事
This is a personal matter,
完全跟工作无关
and it has absolutely nothing to do with work.
那你为什么 叫我去查他的地址和电♥话♥号♥码
Then why did you ask me to get his address and telephone number?
我没必要向你解释 - 有必要
I don't have to explain myself to you. - Yes, you do.
好吧 听好 我不知道书的内容
Okay. Here's the thing. I don't know what's in this book.
我暂时没空看
I haven't had time to read it yet,
问题是你将他列为恋童惯犯展开调查
but a man you had been investigating as a pedophile
结果他拿着他写的书跑来这里
turns up here with a book he has written,
跟智秀说你就是故事中的人物
and he tells Jisoo that you are part of the story,
说他的书讲的就是你
that you are in this book,
说你骚扰他 威胁他
and that you harassed him, threatened him.
这本书到底写了什么
I mean, what's in this book, anyway?
智秀 - 是自白书吗
Jisoo-- - Some kind of confession?
你说谎 - 什么
You're a liar. - What?
我从没说过他是恋童惯犯
I never once said he was a pedophile.
我叫你...不是 - 不是 你没纠正我
I asked you-- No, no. - No! No, no! You didn't correct me.
我叫你去找他的联络方式
...find the contact details for Stephen Brigstocke...
算了 - 我说谎
It's all right. - I'm the liar?
够了 对不起 我叫你去查是因为信任你
...that was it. I'm sorry, I asked you because I trusted you.
够了 别责怪智秀 需要为自己辩护的人又不是她
Stop. Don't take this out on Jisoo. She's not the one who needs to defend herself.
你很喜欢这样吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
这事我们大可在会议室里谈
No, I mean, we could have had this conversation in the meeting room,
但你希望大家看到这场闹剧
but you wanted everyone to watch this charade.
小琳 - 我叫凯瑟琳
Cathy-- - It's Catherine.
这事是你搞出来的 好吗
This is a situation that you created, okay?
你没对我们说实话 - 好吧
You've not been honest with us. - Okay.
我很担心
And that worries me.
这事足以影响整个团队的
I mean, it jeopardizes the reputation
声誉 - 是的
of the whole team. - Yes!
这家公♥司♥是建立在诚信的基础上
This company's built on its integrity.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
布里斯托克先生是因为害怕才来找我们的
Mr. Brigstocke came to us because he was frightened.
你对智秀说谎
You lied to Jisoo.
你利用她去查他的地址和电♥话♥号♥码
You used her to get his address and his telephone number
还在他的电♥话♥答录机留下恐吓口信
and then left threatening messages on his answer machine.
小琳 - 别碰我
Cathy-- - Get your hands off me.
是他跟踪我 好吗
He is the one stalking me, all right?
是他威胁我
He is the one threatening me.
既然你被他威胁 为什么不报♥警♥呢
If he is threatening you, why haven't you contacted the police?
因为是私事 你到底懂不懂
Because it is private. Can't you get that through your head?
好吧 你听我说 保持冷静 好吗
All right. Listen. Just to try to stay calm, all right--
你竟然还敢叫我冷静
Don't you dare tell me to stay calm!
你没权利
You have no right
过问这些事 - 你听我说
to ask me about any of this. - Listen to me.
小琳 不是 听好 - 不...
Cathy-- No, listen to me. - No, no!
我有没有问过你的私事 - 这不是重点
Do I ask you about your personal life? - That's not important.
没有 你嗑什么药 - 住口 够了
No. What drugs you've taken? - Stop it. Enough!
浏览什么网站 - 听好
What sites you've visited? - Look, clearly
你显然非常恼火 - 是 我很恼火
you're very upset. - Yes, I am upset.
但无论你想隐瞒什么
But I think whatever it is that you're covering up,
我认为你还是站出来澄清
I'm sure it would be better if you just came clean about it.
别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me.
天啊
Shit!
你怎么可以动手呢
You shouldn't have done that.
小琳 你打算怎么解释
Cathy, what are you gonna say about this?
是你自找的
That-- You asked for it.
我叫凯瑟琳
My name is Catherine!
凯瑟琳 你会遭到全面抵♥制♥的
You are so canceled, Catherine.
西蒙 你没事吧 - 我没事
Are you okay, Simon? - Yeah.
她直接扇他巴掌 - 想也不想
She just went for him. - Went for him.
真是个神经病
What a psycho.
看路 - 对不起
Watch where you're going. - Sorry.
尼克拉斯经常跟乔纳森闲聊
Nicholas had been chatting with Jonathan for most of the day.
他渴望跟他交谈 给他建议
He was eager to talk and to give his advice,
他以为乔纳森会将他的话铭记于心
and he thought that Jonathan hung on his every word.
甚至对他敞开心扉 真感人
It was touching how he opened up to him.
可怜的家伙
Poor sod.
竟然向一个小自己六岁 已经死了将近20年的青少年
Dribbling out his sorry tales to a boy six years his junior,
倾诉自己的悲惨经历
who had been dead for nearly 20 years.
多年教书的经验
My teaching days had taught me
让我一眼看出哪些男生受过心理创伤
to spot the boys with the black hole at their center.
有一段时间 我竟然同情起他来
There was a time when I might have felt something for that boy.
有一次 我竟然试着开解他
Once, I might even have tried to help him.
但尼克拉斯不是小孩
But Nicholas was not a boy.
而是个25岁的成年人
He was a 25-year-old man.
尽管他对着假装19岁的我自吹自擂
And however much he bragged to my 19-year-old self,
仍旧藏不住他那颤抖 萎缩的心灵
he couldn't hide his shivering, shrinking soul
谁叫我是个经验老道的男人呢
from a man with my experience.
他有一股渴望 渴望找人倾诉
He was desperate. Desperate to talk.
是时候收线了
It was time to begin reeling.
我开始故意让他等我
I started making him wait for me.
等个十分钟 吊他胃口
Just ten minutes or so, to keep him keen.
别碰我
...fucking hands off me.
(马克你提到你 天啊 搞什么 )
你怎么可以动手呢
You shouldn't have done that.
(梅尔文提到你 这是噩梦啊)
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表