剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
不如你等我一下 我先抱他上楼睡觉
Would you mind waiting a second while I just take him up to bed?
我想我应该请你喝一杯 以示感谢
I think you deserve a proper thank-you drink.
好啊 好的 我可以等你
Yeah. Yeah. I can wait.
好 好的
Okay. Great.
其实吧 我不介意有个大人作伴
Actually, I wouldn't mind some adult company for a change.
你在酒吧等我一下 我先抱他上楼
Why don't you just wait in the bar, and I'll take him upstairs.
好啊 - 好 好的
Yeah. Yeah. - Okay. Great.
我去去就回来
I won't be long.
好的
All right.
晚上好
Buonasera.
罗伯特已经有很多年 没使用公共交通了
It's been years since Robert's taken public transport.
望着这些平常通勤路上很少遇到的人
He looks at the people that he doesn't normally travel to work with.
他认为眼前的女子可能轮班工作
He thinks that the woman probably works shifts
借此养活自己和家人
to support herself and her family.
她是个好女人
A good woman.
没有虚荣心
A woman without vanity
也没有时间搞外遇 耍心机
who has no time for affairs and deceit.
他能闻到隔着两个座位的男人
He can smell the lunch coming from the rucksack
背包里散出的午餐味道
of the man sitting two seats away.
他猜那个男人应该是建筑工人
He guesses the man is a builder,
他可能就在伦敦某个富人家里干活
probably working in some privileged Londoner's home,
像他这种富人的家里
a home like his,
在那边他会被限制只能喝几杯咖啡 只能用几次厕所
where this man will be begrudged cups of coffee and the use of the toilet.
他不清楚这么想究竟是出于种族歧视 或是居高临下的态度
He wonders whether his thoughts are racist or patronizing,
或是两者皆是
or both,
可能两者皆是吧
and decides they probably are.
如此简单的假设
This presumption of simplicity.
就暴露了他加诸于他们身上的存在价值
His imposition of worthiness to their existence.
“伪君子”是他对自己的评价
"Sanctimonious twit" is his judgment of himself.
你不确定史蒂芬布里斯托克 究竟有什么目的
You're uncertain of what Stephen Brigstocke wants.
他希望你道歉吗
An apology?
还是希望你认罪
An admission of guilt?
你很清楚自己必须在事情失控前
You know that you have to reach out to him before things go too far.
在尼克拉斯 被史蒂芬布里斯托克的怒火殃及前找到他
Before Nicholas is touched by Stephen Brigstocke's anger.
橱柜里还摆着南茜生前做的腌渍食品
I still had some preserves in the larder that Nancy had made.
她过世后 我还没碰过
I hadn't touched them since she died.
打算留到特别的日子才拿出来
I was keeping them for special occasions.
今天就是特别的日子
And today was a special occasion.
我的计划进行得非常顺利
The plan was flowing seamlessly.
随着每个环节的完成
Executing every part of it
我也感到离她越来越近
made me feel closer to her.
你拨♥打♥的号♥码是02079460534
You have reached 020 7946 0534.
我和史蒂芬都不在家
Neither Stephen nor Nancy are here to respond to this call,
请你留下信息 日期 时间
but if you would please leave a message with the date, time
和电♥话♥号♥码 我们会尽快回电
and your telephone number, we'll try to get back to you.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
好了 喂
Yes. Hello.
这是留给史蒂芬布里斯托克的信息
This is a message for Stephen Brigstocke.
我是凯瑟琳莱文斯克洛福特
My name is Catherine Ravenscroft.
我读了《完美的陌生人》 看得出...
I've read The Perfect Stranger and it---
你是怀着强烈的情感写完这本书
it was written with an intense emotional commitment.
书中透露出的那股痛苦
And there is a pain at the heart of this book
难以忽视
which is just undeniable.
所以很难不被文字背后的那颗心深深打动
So it's impossible not to feel moved by the heart that penned these words.
能让读者们产生如此强烈的情感
And it's rare, actually, for a work of fiction
很少作品能做到这点
to produce such powerful feelings in its reader.
没错 这是一本非常精致的小说作品
Yes, it's an exquisite work of fiction
祝你一切顺利
and I wish you well.
你认为这个做法是对的
You feel you did the right thing.
史蒂芬布里斯托克只是需要你承认
That what Stephen Brigstocke needed was your acknowledgment.
这么做也对你有帮助
And it helped you as well.
写下并念出这些台词 让你不得已去想象他所感受的痛苦
Writing those words and saying them has forced you to think about his pain.
这样也许能稍微拉平你们俩之间的角力
Perhaps some balance was restored between the two of you.
恶魔来敲门了
The devil had knocked at my door.
她查出我是谁了
She'd figured out who I was.
我料到她会找上门的 但还是难免被她的声音吓着了
I was expecting it to happen. But hearing her voice startled me.
这本书不是她所谓的
The book was not an "exquisite piece of fiction"
“精致的小说作品”
as she called it.
这点她比谁都清楚 自欺欺人
And she knew that better than anyone else. Such a deceiver.
她说话小心翼翼 她不想道歉 也无意承担责任
She was so careful not to apologize, not to accept responsibility.
她承认我所承受的痛苦 但我对这事不感兴趣
I was not interested in her acknowledgment of my pain.
现在这么做已经太迟了
It was too late for that.
她需要感受我的痛苦
She needed to feel it.
她需要经历我的痛苦
She needed to suffer as I had.
南茜长长的白发就是一个征兆
And Nancy's long, white hair was a sign.
说明她同意我的做法
Her seal of approval.
我开始思考还能做什么来取悦她
It made me think about what else I might do to please her.
“放胆去做” 我想到了这句话
"Be bold," I thought.
感谢你救了我 我差点就杀了我儿子
For saving me from murdering my son.
你不会的 你这么爱他
You wouldn't. You love him.
他的确很可爱
Well, he's really sweet.
只是精力太旺盛了
He's just such a bundle of energy.
“妈妈 你看
"Mummy. Mummy, can you look at this?
妈妈 你看我”
Mummy, look at me. Look at me."
你不也乐在其中吗
And you love it.
是啊
I do love it.
时时刻刻乐在其中
Every single second of it.
说实话 看到你 我倒是有点嫉妒
But honestly, though. I see you, and I get a bit jealous.
嫉妒我
Jealous of me?
是啊 不是那种坏心眼的嫉妒
Yeah. But in a lighthearted kind of way.
而是嫉妒你的自♥由♥
Just jealous of your freedom.
我的自♥由♥
My freedom?
嫉妒你能探索世界
You know, to explore the world.
周游各地
To travel.
在旅行中做决定
To make decisions as you go.
去认识新朋友
To meet new people.
去到哪里 都能谱出轰轰烈烈的狂热恋情
To have wild, passionate romances in every place you go.
是吗
I don't know about that.
难道你没经历什么 轰轰烈烈的狂热恋情吗
Are you saying you're not having wild, passionate romances?
这个嘛 还好
Well, not really.
怎么了
Why is that?
我本来跟女朋友一起旅行的
I was traveling with my girlfriend.
你有女朋友了
You have a girlfriend?
是啊
Yeah.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你的女朋友呢
Your girlfriend?
她已经回去伦敦了
She had to go back to London.
原来如此
I see.
你们俩交往多久了
How long have you been together, you and your girlfriend?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
一年左右吧
A year or so?
之前呢
And before that?
什么 - 你有过很多交往对象吗
What? - Did you have many girlfriends before?
还好
Not really.
萨莎是我第一个认真交往的对象
Sasha is my first proper girlfriend.
萨莎 - 对
Sasha. - Yeah.
你对萨莎一直很忠诚吗
Have you always been faithful with Sasha?
对啊 - 一直都是
Yeah. - Always?
对啊
Yeah.
得了吧 你从没幻想过跟其他女同学
Come on. You've never fantasized about being with some other girl at school
或是某天在卢浮宫排队时
or some sexy mademoiselle that you saw
遇到的某个性感熟♥女♥交往吗
when you were queuing up at the Louvre?
还好 - 凯特摩丝是你的菜吗
Not really. - Kate Moss?
还是萨尔玛海耶克
Salma Hayek?
你懂的
Well, you know.
谁啊
Who?
你的幻想对象是谁
Who do you fancy?
凯莉米洛
Kylie?
Kylie Minogue?
凯莉
Kylie.
是啊 她是性感女神
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表