剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
好 没问题 按这个按钮就行了 对吧
Right, okay. So, just click on that there. Right?
慢走 先生 - 慢走
Have a nice day, sir. - Have a nice day.
你很清楚只有区区几个人
You know that only a handful of people
知道书中情节的源头
could have knowledge of the events that inspired the book,
你责怪自己
and you blame yourself
没采取你平日做其他报道的严谨态度
for not having investigated with the same rigor you would have
来调查这件事
if you were working on any other story.
(谁知道 警♥察♥)
(目击者 服务生)
(爸爸死了 妈妈死了吗 )
你只跟南茜布里斯托克见过一次面 那是在十年前
You had only met Nancy Brigstocke once, ten years ago,
你认为自己可能低估了她的能耐
and you think that perhaps you have underestimated her strength.
(南茜布里斯托克)
(梅米特咖啡馆)
也许那个脆弱的老妇人已经战胜死亡
Perhaps that fragile, old woman had triumphed over death,
如今正在向你步步逼近
and now she is advancing on you too.
布里斯托克太太 - 是
Mrs. Brigstocke? - Yes.
我是凯瑟琳
I'm Catherine.
喝茶还是咖啡 - 不了 谢谢
Do you want a tea or coffee? - No, thank you.
节哀顺便
I'm sorry about your loss.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你的丈夫…
You-- Your husband--
你在信中提到
You wrote to me in your letter
你丈夫过世了 - 是 谢谢你
that your husband passed. - Oh, yes. Thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
那我能怎么帮到你吗
So… what can I do for you?
你有没有想起过我
Do you ever think of me?
因为我天天都想到你
Because I think of you every day.
我很意外你从来没有联♥系♥过我们
I was surprised I never heard from you.
你连我儿子的葬礼也没出席
You didn't even bother to come to my son's funeral.
也没送花过来
You didn't even send flowers.
是的 不是
Yes. No.
没错 很抱歉…
Yes, I'm sorry about that--
这是你起码能做的事
It was the least you could have done.
出了这种事后 这是最体面的做法
The decent thing to do after what happened.
你也是当妈妈的 这种事你应该能理解
You're a mother too. You should understand these things.
布里斯托克太太 我这不是来了吗
I'm here now, Mrs. Brigstocke.
事情发生后 你跟警♥察♥说你从没见过我儿子
When it happened, you told the police that you'd never met my son before.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
你明明见过他
But you had.
你见过他的 对吧
You had met him, hadn't you?
对
Yes.
那你为什么说谎 为什么不说实话
So, why did you lie? Why didn't you tell the truth?
我只是认为没有好处
I just didn't think it would be helpful.
好处 对谁有好处 对你
Helpful? Helpful to whom? To you?
不是 对任何人都没有好处
No, no. Helpful to anyone.
是 也对 你已经放下了
Okay, yes. You'd moved on.
也就是“断干净了”
"Off the hook," as they say.
一了百了 这事只是你另一个不为人知的秘密
Got away with it. Just another hidden secret.
不是的 - 他死后 我过得非常煎熬
No. - My life has been misery ever since.
度日如年
Every single day.
无法工作 失去一切
I had to stop work. I lost everything.
是 我很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry about that.
如果你想行行好
So, if you want to do the decent thing,
最好现在说出实话
you better speak up now
因为这可能是你最后一个机会
because this is probably the last chance you'll have.
布里斯托克太太 没这么容易的 请你谅解
You just have to know, it's not easy, Mrs. Brigstocke.
这事其实非常复杂
It's actually very, very complicated--
复杂 不会 怎么会复杂呢
Complicated-- Complicated? No, no, no, no, no, it's not complicated.
我快死了 癌症晚期 - 我…
I'm dying. Terminal cancer. - I'm--
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
没那么复杂了吧
Not so complicated then, is it?
对不起 我不应该…
I'm sorry. I don't think I should--
我应该帮不了你
I don't think there's anything I can say to help you.
你儿子叫尼克拉斯吧
Your son's name is Nicholas, isn't it?
没错
Yes.
我想见他一面
I want to meet him.
什么
Sorry?
我想见你儿子一面
I want to meet your son.
不行 - 只是一下
No. - Just for a moment or two.
不行 抱歉 我不允许 - 我相信你能理解我的理由
No. No. I'm sorry, I can't allow that. - I'm sure you can understand why.
你的儿子还活蹦乱跳的 我的儿子却已经死透了
Your son is running around above ground, while mine lies rotting beneath.
尼克拉斯欠我儿子一条命啊
Nicholas owes his life to my son.
他必须知道要不是乔纳森 他早已死了
He should know that he wouldn't be here if it hadn't been for Jonathan.
对不起 来见你是个错
I'm sorry. It was a mistake coming here.
你真是让我大开眼界
You're remarkable.
你晚上怎么睡得着呢 你怎么还有脸活下去
How can you sleep at night? How can you live with yourself?
我对你的病情感到难过 但恕我帮不了你
I'm so sorry about your illness, but there's nothing I can do to help you.
他救了你的儿子 - 我真希望他没出手相救
He saved your son. - Well, I wish he hadn't.
过着双面人的生活不累吗
Don't you find it exhausting pretending to be someone you're not?
好啊 很好 逃吧 继续逃
Yes, that's it. Run away. Go on.
南茜布里斯托克逝于2011年
Nancy Brigstocke died in 2011.
留下丈夫一人 - 不可能 她丈夫已经死了
Only her husband survives her. - No, no, her husband's dead.
(布里斯托克老师庆祝执教20周年)
没有 他活得好好的
No, he's very much alive.
他叫史蒂芬布里斯托克 今年77岁
His name is Stephen Brigstocke, 77 years old.
退休教师 剑桥毕业生 定居伦敦
Retired teacher, Cambridge educated. London based.
有没有他的联络资料
Have you got any contact details for him?
地址和联络号♥码在这里 - 谢了
Here. Address and phone number. - Thanks.
我也通过电邮发给你了
I also emailed them to you.
别联♥系♥他
Don't make contact.
我只想知道他最近几年都在做什么
I just want to know what he's been up to the last couple of years.
话说他做过什么
So, what's the story?
(史蒂芬布里斯托克 恋童惯犯 )
还不清楚
I don't know yet.
可能什么都没有 就…谢谢你 智秀
It's probably nothing. Just-- Thank you, Jisoo.
谢谢你 - 没问题
Thank you. - Sure.
你已经知道是谁在威胁你
You have put a name and a face to what threatens you.
你已经掌控了进度
You have taken control of the process.
重拾专注力
You have regained your focus.
重获安全感
You feel safe again…
但你也很清楚你必须在史蒂芬布里斯托克
but you understand that you must get to Stephen Brigstocke
造成真切的伤害前将他扳倒
before he can do any real harm.
(罗伯特:期待晚餐)
关门
Doors closing.
你好 这是希望慈善信托 我是詹妮丝 请问找谁
Hello, HOPE. This is Janise speaking. How can I direct your call?
(希望慈善信托)
打扰一下
Excuse me?
是 有什么能帮到你吗
Yes. How can I help you?
有 我有个包裹 想要交给罗伯特莱文斯克洛福特先生
Yes. I have a package for Mr. Robert Ravenscroft.
你大可留在楼下的接待处
You could have just left that downstairs at reception, you know.
是 我知道 但是他在等这个包裹
Yes, I know, but he's waiting for it,
而且我还收到指示
and I was instructed
一定要确保包裹安全送到他手上
to make sure that it was delivered to him safely.
我会通知他的秘书 - 谢谢
I'll tell his secretary. - Thank you.
下楼
Going down.
关门
Doors closing.
嗨 雷克斯 - 嗨 凯瑟琳
Hi, Rex. - Hi, Catherine.
鳎鱼新鲜吗 - 今天很新鲜 还游得动呢
How's the sole? - Lovely today. Still swimming.
太好了 我就要两条吧 谢谢
Oh, lovely. I'll have two. Thanks.
没问题 要我帮你切块吗
Sure. Would you like them filleted?
不用 切掉鱼头就行了
No. Just chop off their heads.
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
你和罗伯特交往初期
Early on in your relationship,
你们一起去了巴黎旅行
you went with Robert on a trip to Paris.
在圣路易岛的一家餐厅中
In a restaurant on ?le Saint-Louis,
你们一起吃了他最爱的法式香煎鳎鱼
you both had sole meunière that he loved.
你的厨艺一般般 但你还是学会了做那道菜
You're not a dedicated cook, but you've learned that recipe.
当你希望你和罗伯特
You cook it every time
能回忆起往昔较为幸福 轻松的时刻时 你都会做这道菜
you want you and Robert to reconnect to happier, easier times.
我找到了一支旅人花
I've got a traveler.
鱼头还要吗 - 不了 留给你吧
Do you want the heads at all? - No, no. You keep them.
留给艾玛 - 好的 谢了
Give them to Emma. - I will do. Thanks.
再见 - 好的 再见
See ya. - Okay. Bye.
罗伯特
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表