剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表
Or like a British tourist on a packaged holiday.
跟他晒太阳 喝几杯啤酒 - 不是
Bit of sunshine, a couple of beers… - No.
他就随便跟人上♥床♥了
…and they're anyone's.
这种人通常不会带着孩子旅行吧
Of course, they don't usually have their fucking kids with them, do they?
我知道 但不是你想的那样
I know. But it wasn't like that.
那是怎样 他还拍了尼克的照片
Well, what was it like? Because he was taking photographs of Nick.
我们的儿子也在场 我们的儿子啊
Our son was there. Our son.
我知道 对不起 - 你怎么可以对他做出这种事
I know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. - How could you do this to him?
背叛我是一回事 你还拖他下水
It's one thing doing it to me, but to him?
难怪他不太想跟你说话
No wonder he barely talks to you.
难怪他不看直视你
No wonder he can't even look at you.
是不是因为他看到了什么
Is it because of what he saw?
不是 不是的 - 他是不是看到什么
No, no. No. - Did he see this?
或听到什么
Or did he hear it?
没有 尼克什么都没听到 我发誓
No, Nick didn't hear anything. I swear to you.
我确保他什么都没听到和看到
I made sure he didn't hear or see anything.
好极了 你真是本世纪最伟大的妈妈
That's fantastic. You're mother of the century.
把这个奖和你其他奖项放在一起吧
Why don't we put it next to your other fucking awards?
我不是个好妈妈 我很清楚
I'm a shit mother. I know that.
但他什么都没听到 什么都不知道
But he didn't hear anything. He doesn't know anything.
凯瑟琳 这本书他看了吧
He's read this book, hasn't he, Catherine?
是 我知道他看了 但他没联想到我
Yes, I know he has. But he hasn't made the connection.
你真是不可理喻 - 所以…
You're unbelievable. - So…
书是他写的吗
Did he write it?
你说什么 我听不到
What's that? I can't hear you.
不可能是他写的 - 那是谁写的
He couldn't have. - Then who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜是他爸 - 他爸
His father, I think. - His father?
没错 我认为是他爸写的
Yes. I think it was his father.
天啊 事发时他未成年吧
Oh, dear Lord. He was a fucking kid, wasn't he?
他当时几岁
How old was he?
他死了 他已经死了
He's dead. He died.
所以你才没告诉我
That's why you didn't tell me.
你以为能全身而退
You thought you'd gotten away with it.
不是 我以为我能忘记这件事
No, I thought I could forget about it.
这就是我想跟你说的 - 你以为能全身而退
That's what I'm trying to tell you. - You thought you got away with it.
但我就是说不出口 求你了 亲爱的 别这样
I just can't. Please, darling. Please.
我打算告诉你了 - 你以为能全身而退
I want to tell you. - You thought you got away with it.
别走 我什么都跟你说
Please don't leave. I'll tell you everything.
求求你 - 别碰我 凯瑟琳
Please. - Don't touch me, Catherine.
求求你 罗伯特 别走 留下来 别抛下我
Please, Robert. Don't leave. Please stay. Don't leave me.
很好 那本书我会好好看 - 亲爱的 求你别走
It's fine. I'll simply read the book. - Darling. Darling. Please. Please.
我叫你别碰我
I said don't touch me!
好的 对不起
Okay. I'm so sorry.
罗伯特 求你别离开我
Robert, please don't leave me.
别离开我
Don't leave.
罗伯特 求你别…
Robert! Robert! Please don't--
亲爱的 不是你想的那样
It's not what you think, darling!
(改编自芮妮奈特的小说)
(平安 平安 平安)
剧集 | 免责声明(2024) | 导航列表