How's that? You know what?
怎么样? 你猜啥?
Just leave it at the office. Is that a problem?
你留在办公室就好 留家里不行吗?
I'll leave it at the office.
我会留到办公室啦
Thank you, I appreciate it, you're a good man.
谢了 感激不尽 你真是个好人
You're a great guy, helping her out like that. I'm not a good man, you're a great man.
你真是好人 这么帮她 我不是好人 你才是
Okay, this is the part where you guys say, "Hello, Cynthia."
好 这个时候你们就该说"你好辛西娅"了
Hello, Cynthia.
你好辛西娅
You'll get used to it, you're new.
你们会习惯的 你们刚来嘛
I want to commend you all for having the courage to step forward.
我想表扬你们所有人 能有勇气站出来
I want you all to feel safe.
我希望你们感到安全
And this is our number-one rule here:
记住了 我们的首要原则是:
What is said in this room, stays in this room.
在这个房♥间里说的话 就留在这个房♥间里
We have total anonymity here.
我们这里是完全匿名的
And if we could, right now, put our hands together...
那现在 我们大家拉起彼此的手...
and this sort of establishes a circle of sharing.
这就建立起一个分享的环
I want you all to feel comfortable with each other.
我希望你们能接受彼此
That all being said, I want to remind you...
说完这些 我还想提醒大家
and say this with me:
来 跟我一起说:
"It's not my fault."
"这不是我的错。"
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
Good. On that note, if you'd like to share.
好的 接下来 如果你愿意分享的话
My name's Gwendolyn, and I'm an incest survivor.
我的名字是格温多林 我是乱♥伦♥性侵幸存者
Hello, Gwendolyn.
你好格温多林
It's really scary to say that.
还是有点害怕说出来
My first perpetrator was my grandfather...
第一个侵犯我的人是我的爷爷...
who's a very dashing, handsome man.
他很有魅力 长得很帅气
He looked like Tyrone Power.
他长得像泰隆鲍华
20世纪30-50年代活跃美国影星,长相俊朗,常扮演风流君子
泰隆鲍华(Tyrone Power):
He would come into my room wearing a mask...
他会走进我的房♥间 带着一个面具
and we would play "Zorro and Consuelo"...
我们会扮演"佐罗和康苏洛"
and he would make a "Z" on my tummy with a feather...
他会在我的肚子上画Z字 先是用他的羽毛
and then later, with his sword.
然后...用他的大剑
The next incident was at a family reunion...
第二桩事件发生在一次家庭聚会
up at our house in Castaic.
在我们卡斯泰克市的家里
They had laid out platters of great food, one of which was my favorite dish...
做了很多盘好吃的菜 其中有一盘我很喜欢
ambrosia, you know, that fruit salad with the marshmallows...
十分美味 你们知道的 就是水果沙拉加上棉花糖
and the coconut and the cherries.
还有椰子肉和樱桃
And my uncle Pete on my father's side...
然后我的伯伯皮特 我爸那边的...
and my uncle Ned on my mother's side...
和我妈那边的叔叔奈德...
approached me and told me that they could help me with the recipe...
接近我 告诉我他们可以帮我...
and teach me how to make it.
告诉我怎么做那盘菜
So they took me into the house, into a back bedroom...
所以他们把我带进房♥子 进到里面一间卧室
and, became overly avuncular...
两人过于假正经...
which was really odd because they never really got along.
到了奇怪的地步了 因为他俩平时根本待不了一起
And they were even bickering while they were having sex with me...
即使在和我搞的时候 他们还在吵嘴
arguing about who was gonna stand guard...
争论着谁该去看风...
and positions and technique, and, you know, undermining each other...
争吵着体♥位♥和技巧 给彼此捣乱...
berating each other while they were doing it.
一边做一边斥责着对方
There's one more event I'd like to talk about. I'm not sure if it counts.
还有一件事是我想说的 不过我不太确定算不算
It was my stepbrother. Does a stepbrother count?
是我的继兄 继兄算吗?
It's not really a blood relative.
并没有血缘关系
So, does it count? Step counts.
所以 算吗? 继亲也算
Remember that everybody: Step counts.
大家记住:继亲也算
I think that I'll save it for another meeting. I've taken up a lot of time.
我想我留着下次讨论说吧 我已经占了太多时间了
It really feels good to unburden myself, you know.
能把这些压力释放出来 感觉真好
This means that today I don't have to cut myself or put cigarettes out...
这意味着今天我不用自残或者酗烟...
So, it's, like...
所以 就像是
I go to visit my family...
我去见家里的人
and, they just deny my existence, you know?
他们就否认我的存在 你知道吗?
"You're not there, you're not there."
"你不在那儿,你不在那儿。"
And I'm here!
但是我就在这儿啊!
I want to scream at them, "I'm here, I'm here!
我想冲着他们大叫:"我在这儿,我在这儿!"
"I'm here!"
"我就在这儿!"
Thanks for letting me share, thanks so much.
感谢让我分享 谢谢你们
Thank you, Trudy. Thanks.
谢谢你 特鲁迪 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, next.
好 下一位
You're up.
该你了
Go ahead.
说吧
My name is Todd...
我的名字是陶德
and I'm an incest survivor.
我是乱♥伦♥性侵幸存者
Hi, Todd. Hi, Todd.
你好陶德 你好陶德
Hello.
你们好
I had sex with my uncle...
我和我的叔叔做了..
when I was 12.
在我12岁的时候
He lived in Great Neck.
他住在大颈镇
He was a doctor, an osteopath.
他是一个医生 骨科医生
I don't even know what they do, but I know they're doctors.
我甚至不知道他们做啥的 但我知道他是医生
It's something to do with muscles, I think.
好像是给肌肉做手术的吧 我猜
That's neither here nor there, really.
也不太重要啦 说实话
It's so different to walk in and actually see you guys together.
只是走进去真的看到你俩在一起 感觉就完全不一样了
If I like her so much, how come I broke up with her?
如果我那么喜欢她 我♥干♥嘛和她分手啊?
You broke up with her?
你和她分的手?
Right, yes, I know that's impossible...
好 行 我知道那一点可能都没有
for an idiot like me to ever break up with a woman.
我这种傻子怎么可能和女的分手
It just seems like...
只是看起来...
Speaking of, I'm supposed to meet the director tomorrow at 11:30.
说起来 我明天11点半要见导演
I broke up with her. That's great.
是我主动和她分手的 感觉好极了
It just doesn't seem... It's impossible, yeah.
只是看不太出... 是是是 一点可能都没有
I'm not saying that.
我没有那么说
You're supposed to meet the director tomorrow.
你刚说明天要见导演
I don't have the car.
但我没有车
Would you like a ride?
你想让我送你吗?
I'll give you a ride.
我可以送你
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不用谢
Listen to this, "I say, 'You look great.'
你听我念这个:"我说:'你真好看。'
"And she says, 'So do you.'
"她说:'你也是。'
"I say, 'But I only have this white cotton bra and underpants.'
"我说:'但我只穿着这件棉胸罩和内♥裤♥'
"Then she undresses me slowly.
"然后她慢慢地脱下我穿的东西
"The alcohol has gone to my head and I'm loose and ready.
"酒精冲上我的脑袋 我全身疲软 状态正好
"She gently and slowly lays me out on the bed...
"她缓慢小心地让我在床上躺平
"and just our bodies rubbing makes me come.
"我们的身体触碰着彼此 仅这点就已让我高♥潮♥
"Then she does everything to me and my vagina...
"然后她对我 和我的阴♥道♥ 做了各种事情
"that I always thought was nasty before...
"那些我曾觉得是下流的事
"And, wow, I'm so hot...
"现在我只感觉到 火♥辣♥...
"so wild."
"和放荡"
What are you doing? What do you mean? I'm initiating.
你在做什么? 做什么?我在主动出击啊
No, listen, I've got to read this before I meet this woman tomorrow.
别 听着 我得在明天和这个女人见面前把这个读完
Come on, give me five minutes.
别这样 给我五分钟
No, I am in the middle of this!
不行 我正读着呢!
Two minutes and we'll be done. No. Why would I?
两分钟就完事儿 不 我♥干♥嘛答应你
"Afterward, the gorgeous lady teaches me everything about my vagina.
"然后 这个曼妙女子教会我所有关于我阴♥道♥的事
"She makes me play with myself in front of her...
"她让我当着她玩弄自己的身体...
"and she tells me to always know how to give myself pleasure...
"她告诉我 要永远知道怎么取悦自己
"so I'll never need to rely on a man."
"然后我就不用再依靠男人了"
If they took all the pillows away, there was no more pillows in the world...
要是把所有枕头都移走 要是这个世界上没有枕头了
do you think that would affect you adversely?
你觉得会使你困扰吗?
Do you think you would notice it?
你觉得你会注意到没有枕头了吗?
Do you think it would bother you throughout the day?
你觉得那会让你一天都很烦恼吗?
"There's no pillows on this couch."
"这张沙发上没有枕头诶"
I know at night, it would have an effect at night.
晚上的确是 我知道晚上睡觉没有枕头是有影响
What?
咋啦?
There are no pillows. There's cushions to sit on, but no pillows.
没有枕头 有坐垫可以坐 但是没有枕头
It is such a pleasure to meet you. The pleasure is all mine.
很高兴见到你 我见到你才高兴呢
You were sensational.
你的表演震慑人心
Thank you.
谢谢
Todd?
陶德?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
It's "Larry." Wait, do you guys know each other?
我叫"拉里" 等等 你们认识吗?
We met once. We can't talk about it.
我们见过一次 我们不能说
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表