Why didn't you go in the gas station and say you were lost?
你为什么不去加油站问个路?
I wasn't lost then.
我当时还没有迷路
You didn't know where you were going. In my book, that's lost.
我不知道要往哪儿开 在我的字典里 那就是迷路
I wasn't lost, 'cause I'm supposed to make a left at the gas station.
我没有迷路 因为我就该在加油站左转
"Make an L-F-T." Left.
"然左。" 然后左转
You're on Miller.
你在米勒路上
I wasn't lost at the gas station.
我在加油站没有迷路
I'm looking for Jake's Way. I don't know if I passed it or it's up ahead.
我在找杰克路 我不知道我是开过了 还是还没到
Jack's Way? No, it's Jake's Way.
詹克路? 不 是杰克路
Jake's Way, I've never heard of Jake's Way.
杰克路 我没听说过有个杰克路
That's fine, I'll just get going. It's all right, don't be...
算了 我接着开吧 没事 别那么...
Let's see, Jake's Way.
我看看啊 杰克路
You've been very helpful, thank you.
你帮上忙了 谢了
Thank you very much. Can I just have the paper back?
非常感谢 我能把这张纸拿回来了吗?
I have to get going. I'm kind of delayed.
我必须得走了 我有点迟到了已经
Don't get so impatient, please.
别这么没有耐心
I am getting a lot of hostility from you.
我从你这儿感觉到很多的恶意
There's a feeling of anger.
有一种怒气
There's no hostility, there's no anger. Can I just have the paper back?
没有恶意 没有怒气 我能把这张纸拿回来吗?
Please!
麻烦了!
You snap!
我给你撕了!
I hope you stay lost!
我希望你一直迷路下去
This was a wonderful night.
今晚真美妙
I've always wanted to drive around in this area for hours.
我一直想要在这个地方开车转上个几个小时
It's quite scenic, don't you think?
风景很好 你不觉得吗?
And they have some very colorful characters.
色彩很漂亮
I'd just like to go home. I'm trying to get us home.
我只想回家 我努力在把我们送回家
You're not trying hard enough.
你不够努力
I don't know where we're going. I don't have any directions.
我不知道我们在往哪儿开 我没有任何路线图
A good idea is just to keep driving around and around.
一个想法—就这么一直开啊开
I'm looking for the highway and I don't know where it is.
我在找高速路 但是我不知道怎么去
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么办?
What is that? Is that a car? Yeah.
那是什么?那是一辆车吗? 是
I'm gonna stop this car.
我来把它停下来
I'm gonna flag the car down. Be careful.
我要把这车招停 小心点
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Thanks so much for stopping.
很感谢你能停下来
I've been so lost. I've been driving around for a half hour here.
我简直找不到路了 我在这儿开了半个小时了都
I'm just trying to get back to the freeway to LA.
我想回到去洛杉矶的高速路上
You don't recognize me, do you? No.
你没认出来我 是吧? 没有
On the driving range the other day? You're the guy from the driving range.
那天在高尔夫球场?你就是那天在球场那个人
I was right behind you on the range. Right.
我就在你旁边打球 想起来了
You wouldn't help me with the ball.
你不愿意帮我把球捡起来
The ball? The range ball.
球? 高尔夫球
It fell and you wouldn't help me out.
我掉了一个球 你不愿意帮下我
You know what?
你猜啥?
My back was killing me, I couldn't bend down.
我背有问题 我不能弯腰
I didn't pick up on that. You were hitting the ball so well.
我真没想到这一点 你打球倒是挺溜
You were swinging great. That's twisting.
你杆挥的倒是很好 那是扭腰
I could twist, I couldn't bend.
我可以扭腰 不能弯下去
Two different things. It's a big difference, really.
两个不一样 不一样 真的
My God, you must have thought I was such an asshole.
天呐 你一定觉得我多浑蛋啊
I didn't know why you wouldn't help me.
我不知道你为什么不肯帮我
What kind of prick doesn't pick up somebody's ball?
什么样的变♥态♥会不愿意帮别人捡个球呢?
I thought you could help out, but I understand.
我本以为你会帮我的 现在我懂了
I would've picked up the ball if I could bend down.
要是可以弯腰的话 我一定就捡了
It's your back, right?
是你背的问题 对吧?
Completely. Sure, I understand.
非常对 当然 我理解
I'm sorry, I apologize. It's all right.
对不起 我道歉 没事
Wait, are you going to Gil's party? Yeah.
等等 你是要去吉尔的派对吗? 是啊
You know Gil? From the club? Yeah.
你认识吉尔?在俱乐部? 对
I'm old friends with Gil. We've been buddies for a long time.
我是吉尔的老朋友了 我们是好多年的朋友了
So, can I follow you over there?
那我可以跟着你开过去吗?
Should you go to the party with your back, can you bend over with your back?
你背都这样了你还要去派对吗?你能弯腰吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Maybe you should bend over and kiss my ass.
也许你可以弯下腰亲我的屁♥股♥
Maybe next time you'll remember to pick up the fucking golf ball.
也许下次你能记得捡起他妈的高尔夫球
How'd it go?
怎么样?
Good.
好
Pretty good.
非常好
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.
非常 非常 非常 非常好
Hello?
喂?
We called three times.
我们都打了三次了
I have no idea, we're completely lost.
我不知道 我们彻底迷路了
So, 15 minutes. 15 minutes.
所以 就15分钟 15分钟
Absolutely. One drink. In and out.
必须的 就喝一杯 快进快出
In and out. I'm with you.
快进快出 我同意
I promise, 15 minutes. Okay.
我保证 就15分钟 好吧
How come there are only three cars in the driveway?
车道上怎么会只有三辆车?
I don't know. It's very weird.
我不知道 太奇怪了
Larry?
拉里?
Come on in.
快进来
Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
What happened there?
发生什么?
I talked to you 15 minutes ago, you were 5 minutes away.
我15分钟前给你打电♥话♥ 你还说5分钟就到
You didn't mention that Miller turns into Jake's Way.
你没有说清楚米勒路怎么走到杰克路
Jake's Way is not marked, there's no sign for it.
杰克路没有路标 街边没有指示
You may have included that in the directions.
你在路线里得说明白啊
Thanks for telling me.
现在告诉我有什么用
Can I take your jacket? Okay.
把夹克给我拿着吧 好
Where is everybody? Right in there.
大家在哪儿呢? 就在那儿
Can I take your coat? No, thanks.
把大衣给我吧 不用了 谢谢
If you would take your shoes off. Right there.
把鞋脱了 放在那儿吧
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢了
Really? Just take them off.
真的? 脱掉吧
It's just a custom my wife started in the house.
只是我老婆在家里定的一条规矩
I'll leave mine on, is that okay? They're completely clean.
我想穿着我的鞋 可以吗?它们非常很干净
It's not about that. Look, see?
不是那个意思 看 你看嘛
That's not the point, just take 'em off. Come on.
不是那样的 你就脱掉吧 得了别这样
Okay... You know what? I'll put this away, I'll be right back.
好吧...你猜啥 我把这个放着 马上回来
Go on in.
快进去吧
What's going on here? I don't know, where is everybody?
这儿怎么回事? 不知道 所有人呢?
What? There's people eating dinner in there.
怎么了? 大家在桌上吃晚餐
This is a dinner party?
这是晚餐聚会?
Did he tell you this was a dinner party, Larry?
他有给你说这是晚餐派对吗?拉里
No, he said "party." We just ate.
没有 他就说了"派对" 我们刚吃过
He said "party." I wouldn't go to a dinner party.
他说的是"派对" 要知道是晚餐派对我是不会来的
You guys looking around? Great house.
你们要四处看看? 房♥子不错
Great place, my wife jokingly refers to it as "the house that cum built."
是好房♥子 我老婆开玩笑 把它叫做"精♥液♥搭起的房♥子"
'Cause of my porns.
因为我演过黄♥片♥
I never made enough money to buy a house.
我其实没赚到可以买♥♥♥房♥♥子那么多
Come on in, though. I'll show you around later.
别说了 过来吧 我一会儿带你们转
That's a collection...
那是一些小瓶子...
of small bottles, and I like them.
的收藏 我很喜欢
It's very interesting.
挺有趣的
They're not as big as normal.
他们比普通瓶子要小一些
Come on in here. Hey, everybody!
快过来 嘿 大家!
They're here, they made it.
他们来了 他们赶到了
Hello. Hi.
你们好 嗨
I'm so sorry we're late, hello.
我很抱歉我们迟到了 嗨
Nice to meet you, I'm Melanie.
很高兴见到你 我叫梅兰尼
That's Peter, my trainer. How you doing?
那是彼特 我的教练 你好
Cinnamon, his wife.
辛纳蒙 他的老婆
And next to them, Brian. You know Brian from the club, right?
然后他们的旁边 布莱恩 你认识布莱恩吧?俱乐部的
Glad you made it. Thank you.
很高兴你们赶到了 谢谢
Next to him is Jackie and Paul.
他旁边是杰基和保罗
I'm Cheryl. Nice to meet you.
我叫谢丽儿 很高兴见到你
How are you doing? Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Sit down. Okay.
都坐吧 好
Honey, Larry is wearing his shoes. I know.
亲爱的 拉里还穿着他的鞋 我知道
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表