This is stupid. Just go.
别傻了 快去
I gotta take my shoes off now.
我现在得把鞋脱了
Hey, Larry, what's going on? I think your trainer has my watch.
嘿 拉里 怎么了? 我想我的表在你教练那儿
He does? Excuse me.
在他那儿? 抱歉
Do you have my watch, by any chance?
我的表有可能在你那儿吗?
You know what? I do.
你猜啥 在我这儿
Go on.
去吧
Also, I'm gonna need directions to get back to the freeway.
对了 我还需要回高速路的路线
I'll go get you another copy.
我去给你拿一张
Oh, jeez, look at this. What a mess.
哦 天 看看这儿 一团糟
Sorry. That's okay, no problem.
对不起 没事 没问题了
Bye.
拜
See you at the store. Yeah, so long.
在店里见 好 再见
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Here you go. These are good.
拿着 这份靠谱
Just watch for the barn.
就是得注意一下谷仓
You got to take a right at the barn. Right at the barn. Thank you.
你需要在谷仓那里右转 在谷仓右转 谢了
All right, take care, goodbye. Say goodbye everyone.
好 保重 再见 大家给拉里说再见
Goodbye.
再见
You all right? It was an accident.
你还好吗? 是我不小心碰到的
Sounded like you knocked. No.
听起来像你在敲门 没有
Okay.
好吧
Is that a barn?
那是谷仓吗?
Think it was too small for a barn. It looked more like a stable.
会不会太小了 不是谷仓吧 更像是个畜棚
stable:畜棚,主要是关牲口,相比更小
barn:谷仓,装牲口、作物和农具
There was a cow there, does that mean, what?
那有只奶牛 说明 啥?
That it could have been a barn? There's no cows in barns.
说明那可能是个谷仓?可谷仓里没有奶牛啊
There are cows on a farm.
农场里才有奶牛
Are there always barns on farms?
农场里一定会有谷仓吗?
There's stables on farms, right? Not necessarily barns.
农场一定有畜棚 对吧?但是不一定是谷仓啊
I don't think that was the barn.
我觉得那不是谷仓
I think we made the wrong turn.
我觉得我们转错了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪!
Hi.
嗨
That's a friend of mine.
这是我的一个朋友
Gil Thilander.
吉尔锡兰德
I had dinner at his house...
我在他家吃过饭
请将播放器画面比例调为原比例/标准 (即不要智能去黑边或改变视频比例)
本字幕含特效
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表