All right, come on, Vinny.
非常好 加油 文尼
Good. Good catch. Get out of bounds!
好 接的好 快跑过线!
What did... Get out of... Oh, my God, why didn't he get out of bounds?
怎么... 快跑出... 哦我的天 他为什么不往线跑啊?
What a moron!
真是个白♥痴♥!
It's only another two yards that you're gonna get. So what? You don't need two yards.
哦 只需要两码了 又怎样?你不需要两码(?)
You got two and a half minutes to go, you got to get out of bounds.
你只有两分半了 你得跑过线
I hate watching them.
我讨厌看这群人
They just aggravate me so much.
他们简直让我恼火
All right. Yes! Go!
对嘛 好的!冲!
Beautiful, first down, excellent. That's the call!
美极了 得分 棒的很 就该这么打!
Hi, honey! Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
Cheryl's home.
谢丽儿到家了
No, she went to visit her mother in Tallahassee for four days.
不是 她去塔拉哈西市看她母亲 待了四天
Okay, I'll see you later.
好 以后再说
Hi. Welcome home. Thank you.
嗨 欢迎回家 谢谢
Good to be home.
回到家真好
Good to see you.
见到你真好
How've you been? What's been going on?
你怎么样?最近怎么样?
Nothing. Yeah? You got a little...
没什么事儿 是吗?你有点儿...
What?
什么?
You got a little scruff going. It's cute.
你有点胡子在这儿 挺可爱的
The prostitutes don't seem to mind it.
应招女郎们好像并不介意
No? Good.
是吗?那敢情好
They give you a discount? They do, they get off on it.
她们给你打折了? 对 她们很喜欢我的胡子
My God, I'm so tired. Really?
天呐 我累惨了 是吗?
There was a three-hour difference...
两边有三个小时的时差...
You should go up and take a nap.
你应该上楼去睡一会儿
I'm too wound up right now.
我现在蛮兴奋 睡不着
You know little Griffin, my youngest nephew?
你知道小格雷芬吗?我最小的侄子
Yeah.
嗯
He wanted to play on the stairs, and my sister's like, "No, it's too dangerous."
他想在楼梯上玩 我妹妹就说:"不行,太危险了。"
"My mom says, "I've raised four kids, I..."
我妈说:"我养了四个孩子,我..."
Okay, why don't you just watch your game?
算了 你看你的比赛吧
Come on, it's the last two minutes. I'll be right up, okay?
别这样 就只有两分钟了 我一会儿上来 好吗?
Somebody told me today that too much soy makes your brain shrink.
有人今天给我说 大豆吃多了 脑子会缩小
Kind of scared me a little bit.
有点吓到我了
I've been having soy for breakfast with my cereal, everyday for the last 10 years.
过去十年 我早餐一直是大豆和燕麦一起吃
What am I gonna do, switch to milk now?
我该怎么办?换喝牛奶?
I don't know if I could switch to milk. You know, cholesterol.
我不知道该不该换成喝牛奶 你知道 我的胆固醇
Can't win, really.
怎么都不行 真的
So tell me about the trip. What...
给我讲讲这一次旅程的事吧 你...
How's your cousin, Griffin?
你表弟 格雷芬 怎么了来着?
Griffin is my nephew.
格雷芬是我侄子
How's your mother and everything?
你妈什么的呢?
She's wonderful.
她很好
She's sarcastic wonderful, or just...
她很好 这语气是讽刺吗?还是...
Does that mean she's not wonderful or...
你的意思是她不好 还是...
Just the sarcasm, it's... No, she really is wonderful.
只是讽刺 其实... 没有啊 她真的很好
I'm sorry about...
我抱歉 你刚才...
what happened downstairs when you got home.
回家的时候 在楼下发生的那些事
I was watching the game...
我在看比赛...
and it was the last two minutes.
然后还剩最后两分钟
That's fine.
没事
Doesn't sound like it's fine.
听着不像是没事
It's, you know...
只是 你知道...
I'm sensing rancor.
我感觉到憎恶(wu)了
Or is it "ranker"? "Rancor"?
还是说是憎恶(e)?憎(zheng)恶?
I know how to spell it. Larry, please, it's fine.
我不知道怎么念 拉里 别这样 真没事
I don't know what you want me to say right now.
我不知道你想让我怎么说?
How about:
比如:
"Honey, I forgive you. Would you like to have sex?"
"亲爱的,我原谅你了。你想来做♥爱♥吗?"
How about that?
怎么样?
Or any combination of that.
或者类似的说法也行
Either forgiveness or the sex.
原谅我和做♥爱♥至少有一样吧
Of course, both would be great. That would be ideal.
当然 两者都有最好了 那最理想了
I'm not expecting both.
我不指望两者都有
If you were watching the Oscars or something, okay...
如果你在看奥斯卡什么的 比如啊...
and they were about to announce the best-actress category...
正在马上宣布最佳女演员的关头
and I came home...
我回家了
I would say, "No, sit down, finish watching it."
我会说:"不,坐着,把这儿看完。"
I think if you had been gone on a trip...
我想如果你也是旅程结束归来
I could make two minutes for you...
我会匀出两分钟给你
to listen to what happened, and see how you're doing.
听听发生什么了 问问你旅途怎么样
If it was in the third quarter...
如果是在第三局
easily, I'd give you 15 minutes.
不用说 我匀出15分钟都行
But we're in the last two minutes of the game.
但是那是比赛最后两分钟啊
They've got the ball on the 35-yard line.
他们抢球都跑到35码线了
You know, the moment has passed. There's nothing we can do about it now.
你知道的 过了就过了 做什么都于事无补了
I'm gonna call you back.
我给你打回来
Hi.
嗨
Phil Scheff called. He said you can call him whenever you want.
菲儿雪夫打过来了 他说你什么时候打给他都行
What are you wearing? I'm gonna work out later.
你穿的这是什么? 我一会儿去锻炼
You can't wear that. What happened to the outfit I got you last week?
你不能穿这个去 我上周给你的那件外套呢?
I'm uncomfortable in it. It's too new.
穿着不舒服 太新了
Wait a second.
等一下
You haven't shaved?
你没有剃胡子?
All right, what's going on? Nothing.
好吧 发生什么了? 没事
No, something's up with you.
不 你绝对有事儿
Cheryl's not talking to me, that's all.
谢丽儿和我冷战呢 也没啥
It's no big deal. All right, what did you do?
没什么大不了的 好吧 你做什么了?
I was watching the football game. She'd been away for four days.
我在看橄榄球比赛 她出门了四天
She comes home with two minutes left to go in the game...
回来的时候球赛还有两分钟结束
and my attention was diverted and...
我的注意力被分散了 然后就...
You gotta get her a gift.
你得给她买♥♥个礼物
You can't come home emptyhanded. Yeah.
你不能空着手回家 好吧
We were at this jewelry store a couple of weeks ago...
几周前我们在这家珠宝店
23rd Street Jewelers, and she was looking at this bracelet...
23号♥街的那家珠宝店 她在看这条手链
and it was platinum, it had little diamonds in it.
铂金的 镶钻的
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是它了
Yeah. Is that it? Ah ha.
哦 是吗? 嗯哼
That's what I was afraid of.
我怕的就是这个
You're that chicken I'orange guy.
你是给我陈皮鸡那人
Oh, yeah!
哦 对!
How you doing? Good, how are you?
吃了吗? 吃了 你呢?
Good to see you. Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Thanks a lot for that chicken, that was highly appreciated.
非常谢谢你的鸡肉 我很感激
Did you like it? Man, I loved it!
你喜欢吗? 天 我爱死了
You wouldn't have any spare change? No.
你身上没有零钱? 没有
Anna?
安娜?
Here's a piece of gum.
这儿有块口香糖
Piece of gum?
口香糖?
Look at this. What should we do?
你看这 我们该怎么办?
Okay, take care of yourself. Okay.
好叻 照顾好自己 好
No. I wasn't with that guy.
不行 我不是和那个人一起的
I'm not with him.
我不是和他一起的
These are my workout clothes!
这是我锻炼穿的衣服
Excuse me, sir, could you do me a favor?
抱歉 先生 你能帮我个忙吗?
I'm gonna dial a number. If a woman answers the phone, just hang up...
我要拨个号♥码 如果接起来是个女人 你就把电♥话♥挂了
and if a man answers, hand it back to me, okay?
如果是个男的 就把电♥话♥给我 行吗?
Are you putting me on? No.
你让我来接? 不是
What is this about?
那这是要干嘛?
I hate my friend's girlfriend. I don't wanna talk to her.
我讨厌我朋友的女友 我不想和她说话
Please. Thank you.
麻烦了 谢谢
It's a guy. Thank you very much.
是个男的 非常感谢
Richard?
理查德?
What are you doing now?
你干嘛呢?
I need you to do me a big favor.
我想让你帮我个很重要的忙
L.D.
拉里大卫
Hey. Hey, man.
嘿 嘿 伙计
No wonder. Look at you.
怪不得 看看你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表