I don't have any sweaters at all, and...
我没有毛衣了 而且...
What time?
什么时间 ?
It's a little drab, I think. It looks a little drab.
颜色有点素 我觉得 看起来有点素
Hi, Lar'! Hi!
嗨 拉儿 嗨
This is so great!
真棒
This is my momma, from Arkansas. This is Anne, this is Larry.
这是我妈妈 她住在阿肯萨斯州 这是安妮 这是拉里
Hello. Very nice to meet you. Hello, how are you?
你好 很高兴见到你 你好 吃了吗?
Good, Arkansas, I've never been there. You must come.
吃了 阿肯萨斯 我还没去过那儿 你一定得来
I don't think... They don't let me into certain states, actually.
我不觉得...事实上 他们不让我进入有些州
Why not?
为什么?
I'm incorrigible.
我屡教不改
You know what? I have some pull there.
你猜啥?我那里认识人
I used to know the governor. Your daughter knows the governor?
我认识州长 你女儿认识州长?
We both did, yes.
我们都认识 是的
I am so impressed that you would come shopping.
你来逛街我很吃惊
What, are you kidding? I love to shop.
是吗 你开玩笑吧 我爱逛街
You love to shop? You're the only man I know who loves to shop.
你爱逛街 你是我认识的唯一一个爱逛街的男人
This is great. Your daddy certainly didn't!
真棒 你♥爸♥就不喜欢
This is a nice item you've got here. I got this at Barneys.
这一件买♥♥的真好 就在巴尼斯买♥♥的
I got this last week. I bet they still have this.
我上周买♥♥的 我打赌他们这儿肯定还在卖♥♥
This is a man's jacket. I love buying men's jackets.
这是男士夹克 我喜欢买♥♥男士夹克
This is a very nice item, this thing. It's a half-jacket, half-shirt.
这件很好 这一件 又像夹克 又像衬衫
You don't know what it is. I couldn't help but overhear.
你无法分辨 我不小心听见了
I happen to have one right here. - You are good.
我这儿恰好就有一件 你可以哦
They are good at Barneys. I bet you're a 42.
巴尼斯这些人很棒的 我打赌你是42码
See, Barneys salespeople, they're practically psychic.
看 巴尼斯的销♥售♥员 个个都会读心术
You're good. You are very good.
你很厉害 非常厉害
I'm going to insist that you buy this. This is interesting, isn't it?
我坚持你要买♥♥下这件 这很有趣 不是吗?
It's like a shirt and a jacket.
一半衬衫 一半夹克
I think it's me. It's beautiful on you.
我觉得很适合我 你穿着很好看
You don't mind us having the same coat? I would be so honored.
你不介意我俩有同样的衣服? 我很感到很荣幸
Twins.
双胞胎
So, Lar', did you like the silk Giorgio blouse or no?
所以 拉儿 你喜欢那件丝绸的阿玛尼上衣吗?
More than liked, I loved it.
不只是喜欢 我爱它
Are you sure? Because I couldn't tell when I put it on.
你确定 因为我穿上去时也不好说
There was something in your eyes.
总觉得你眼神不对
No, I thought it was perfect on you.
不 我觉得你穿上去很好看
Look at this. Shoes.
看 鞋子
You know what? I should replace the shoes from the bowling alley.
你猜啥?保龄球馆那鞋 我可以买♥♥双新的
Maybe they'll have them.
说不定他们也卖♥♥一样的
I'm looking for a pair of shoes. They're brown...
我在找一双鞋 褐色的...
Okay, they look like a soccer shoe, almost.
嗯 看起来像一双足球鞋 很像
You don't know their brand name?
您不知道什么牌子的?
They've got black bubbles on the bottom.
底部有黑色的泡泡
That's exactly what they are. Okay, let me go see if I can find them.
对就是它 好 我去看看能找到不
That's the name of the brand.
那是那个牌子的名字
What about that blue shirt I had with the zippered...
我的那件蓝色衬衫怎么样?有个带拉链的...
Lovely.
很好看
You don't think the sleeves go out too far? No, you look so buff in it.
你不觉得袖子太长了吗? 不 你穿着很精神
No, honey, you're handsome in that. Really?
不会的 亲爱的 你穿着很帅 真的?
Sir, excuse me. Is this the shoe? Yeah, that's it.
先生 抱歉 是这双吗?对 就是它
I hope that you're a 9.
我希望您穿9码的
No, I'm an 11.
不 我穿的11码
We don't have it in anything but a 9 right now.
我们这儿只有9码的了
So, I'd be happy to order it for you. It would take a couple of days.
我可以帮您在店外订 过几天会到
All right. Is that okay?
好 行吗?
I'll need some information from you.
我需要记录您的一些信息
Come with me, please.
麻烦跟我来
I am so blown away by how amazing were you today at Barneys.
你今天在巴尼斯的表现让我惊呆了
I've never seen a man take to shopping...
我从来没见过哪个男人去逛街
the way our Larry took to shopping.
表现的像我们拉里一样
I love to shop.
我爱逛街
I've never known a man who loved to shop.
我之前不认识爱逛街的男人
I'm exhausted from picking up those shopping bags.
拿那么多包手都累了
I can't even lift my sandwich.
我甚至不能把三明治举起来
Your wife must be very proud of you.
你妻子一定以你为傲
No, she's not. She's not?
不 她不会 她不会吗?
Not even a little bit. She is, too. Cheryl adores you.
一点都不 她会的 谢丽儿很爱你
I love to shop, you know what else? What?
我爱逛街 还有啥你知道吗? 啥?
Cook. I shop and I cook. You don't cook, Larry.
煮饭 我逛街 我还要煮饭 你才不煮饭呢 拉里
I'm the doubleheader. Mary, you should have married this man.
我的技能成双成对 玛丽 你该嫁给这个男人
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你
Nothing gives me more pleasure than cracking an egg.
没有什么事能带给我比打蛋更多的乐趣了
Nothing. I'll make you some omelets.
没有一件事 我可以给你做个煎蛋
I will flip you out.
我可以给它翻个面
You cook?
你真的煮饭
That is so sexy.
真性感
Mary! I'm sorry.
玛丽! 对不起啦
We're friends, I can say that. No big deal.
我们是朋友 可以这么说的 没什么大不了的
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I'm just very old-fashioned about that kind of...
我只很传统 对于那种...
No, Larry, honey, that's my water.
别 拉里 亲爱的 那是我的水
Excuse me.
对不起
Hi, I'm in here! Where're you going?
嗨 我在这儿呢 你去哪里?
What have you got there? Went to Barneys.
你手上拿的什么? 逛完巴尼斯回来
I can see that.
看出来了
I needed some stuff, so... A new jacket?
我需要几件东西 所以... 又买♥♥了件夹克?
Yeah. You like it? It's interesting, don't you think?
对 你喜欢不?很有趣 不是吗?
It's like half-jacket, half-shirt.
就像一半夹克 一半衬衫一样
I've never seen you with shopping bags before.
我以前没看过你提着一堆购物袋
What made you decide to go shopping?
什么让你决定去购物的?
I was in the kitchen this morning reading the paper and Mary called.
我早上在餐厅读报纸 玛丽打过来了
And she said she was going to Barneys...
她说她准备去巴尼斯
and I thought, what the hell, I needed some stuff, so I met her there.
我就想 管他的 我也需要几件东西 所以我一起去了
You just went shopping with Mary?
你就这么跟着和玛丽一起购物去了?
She called up to talk about last night, actually...
事实上 她打过来是说昨天晚上的
and what a great time she had, and I told her we had a great time.
她说她玩的很开心 我说我们也是
She says hello. Okay.
她问好了 好吧
And I don't know, she just mentioned she was going shopping...
我也不知道 她就提起来她打算去逛街
and the next thing I knew, I said, "All right, I'll go."
阴差阳错的 我就说:"那好,我也去。"
That's bizarre, don't you think?
这很怪异 你不觉得吗?
Why?
为什么?
I've never been able to get you to go shopping before.
我从来没能把你拖出去一起逛街
I'll go shopping. No, you won't.
我会去的 不 你不会
Any time you want to go shopping, you let me know.
你任何时候想逛街了 你给我说
I've asked you before.
我给你说过的
Maybe when you asked me, I had something to do, I don't know.
也许你给我说的时候 我有其他事 我不知道
You want to go, let's go!
你想去吗 走啊!
Not now, you don't need anything now! Yes, I do.
现在不行了 你现在没有什么东西要买♥♥了! 不 我还有
I could use some socks and underwear and stuff.
我还需要一些袜子啊 内♥裤♥啊 之类的
I've gotta buy a belt.
我还得买♥♥条皮带
I've had this belt a long time. I should have got that today.
这条皮带我用了很久了 我今天本来该买♥♥条的
Also, her mother was there, too. I forgot to mention that.
还有 她母亲也在那儿 我忘了说了
Mary's mother? Very nice woman from Arkansas.
玛丽的母亲? 很和善的女士 住在阿肯萨斯
Very nice.
非常和善
Who the hell's that?
谁啊?
Who is it? Hey, Cheryl.
谁? 嘿 谢丽儿
It's Ted. How are you?
是特德 吃了吗 ?
Good, how are you doing? I'm good, thanks.
吃了 你呢 吃了吃了
What's going on? You and Mary switched bags at Barneys.
什么事? 你和玛丽在巴尼斯把购物袋拿差了
This one's yours.
这个是你的
Okay. She must have my turtleneck.
这样 那我那件高领一定在她那儿
I got it, I think it's in the trunk. That's a nice jacket.
我去拿袋子 我想应该在后备箱里 这件夹克不错
Mary's got the same one. Really?
玛丽有件一样的 真的?
Yeah, matter of fact, I think she wore it today.
是 事实上 我想她今天就穿的那件
I didn't notice that.
我没注意
Where are we, out here?
在哪儿 那边吗?
See you, good to see you, Cheryl.
再见 很高兴见到你 谢丽儿
What a day.
多好的一天
Heaven, just heaven.
棒 棒呆了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表