Yes. That was a good one.
是的 哼的不错
Good guess. Yeah, that was pretty clear.
猜的挺准啊 嗯 你哼的好
So, my uncle Nathan called and he's coming to LA.
那个 我叔内森打电♥话♥了 他要来洛杉矶
And he wants to have dinner with us on Thursday night.
他想和我们周四晚上吃个饭
Does that work? Yeah, you want to eat here?
可以吗? 行啊 你打算在家里吃?
No, we'd go out. Really?
不 出去吃 真的?
Yeah, that way we can get rid of him.
嗯 那样才有办法甩掉他
He's a talker? He's a lingerer.
他话很多? 他总之喜欢拖着不走
Okay. I'm a malingerer and he's a lingerer.
好吧 我是拖延症 他是拖着别人不走症
All right, we'll go out Thursday. Okay, and also, this is a little weird...
好吧 那我们周四出去吃 行 哦还有一件有点怪的事
Jeff wants to see us in his office tomorrow.
杰夫想让我俩明天去他办公室见见他
He wants to see us? You and me, together.
他想见我俩? 你和我 一起
He said not to worry, he said he's got good news.
他说不用担心 他有好消息要说
Oh, brother. I couldn't get it out of him.
这哥们 他不肯告诉我什么事儿
I wonder what the good news is. I don't know, I can't even begin to imagine.
我好奇是什么好消息 我不知道 我一点头绪都没有
He's leaving show business? That would be good news.
他不混演艺圈了? 那可能真是一个好消息
Although I don't think he'd bill it as that.
虽然我不觉得他会认为那是好消息
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Can I ask you something? Sure.
我能问你个事儿吗? 说
I'm just curious, okay?
我只是好奇 好吧?
Why am I the one that always has to initiate sex?
房♥事上为啥总是我主动?
You ever thought about that?
你有想过吗?
Okay, I'll tell you why. Yeah.
好吧 我来告诉你为什么 你说
I got a cramp in my foot.
哎脚抽筋了
I'm available for sex all the time. Is that right?
我在房♥事上随时奉陪 真的假的?
Basically.
通常说来
So, anytime you want to have it...
所以 你随时想那个了...
you can have it.
我们就那个
But, anytime I want to have it, I can't...
但是假如我突然想那个 我不能...
Just assume that I want it all the time...
你就假设我时时刻刻都想那个
so whenever you want it, just tap me on the shoulder.
所以无论什么时候 你想要那个 拍一下我的肩膀就行
Jesus, that's so not how it should go.
我的天 那事儿才不应该这么办呢
Otherwise I'll be making moves all the time. Do you want that?
否则我可能随时都在出手 你想那样吗?
Do you want somebody just mauling you all the time?
你想让我时刻往你身上扑吗?
I will treat your breasts as if they're mine. Once in a while.
我可能会把你的胸当成我的揉 你有时候可以试试嘛
I don't want you walking around like that.
我当然不想你成天那样
That's how I'll walk around. You know, I need borders, I need boundaries.
我也许就成天那样了 知道吧 我需要界限 底线
Okay, once in a while, give it a try, that's all I'm saying, okay?
好吧 有时可以试试 我没别的意思 好吧?
All right, okay, all right.
行 好吧 行
Not now.
不是现在
So, what's the deal here? Why'd you call us down here for?
所以 什么事 你把我们叫过来干嘛?
This is very exciting, I know you're busy with your charity work...
这事儿很刺♥激♥ 我知道你慈善事业如日中天
and all that stuff, but I got a phone call the other day from Wendy Praeger.
但我前几天接到温蒂普雷格一个电♥话♥
You know who Wendy Praeger is? Yeah, director, right?
你知道温蒂普雷格 知道 导演嘛 对吧?
Director. Theater director.
导演 戏剧导演
I know, the title...
我知道 这个标题...
Good for you, Wendy, do you need help?
你真棒 温蒂 需要帮忙吗?
She does, 'cause one of her actresses dropped out...
她的确需要 因为她的一个女演员退出了...
and I suggested you.
我推荐了你
Are you kidding? No. No audition.
你开玩笑吗? 没有 而且不用面试
She had seen you in a play years ago.
她几年前看过你的剧
And knew who you were, and liked your work.
知道你是谁 也喜欢你的作品
Are you joking me?
你没在开玩笑?
No, I'm not, as a matter of fact, I have the script right here.
没有 没有 事实上 剧本已经在我手上了
Yes, the only thing is, it's opening in a week...
是的 只是这剧还有一周就开演了...
but you don't have to learn any lines. You can use the script on stage.
不过你不需要把台词都背下来 你可以拿着剧本上台
Seriously.
真的
I've never seen her so speechless before.
我从来没见过她这么语无伦次
I'm shocked, I don't know what to say.
我很吃惊 我不知道该说什么
I didn't even have to sell you there.
我甚至不用向她推销你
Nancy saw this in New York and said that it's, like, the biggest hit.
南希在纽约看了这剧 然后说它超级热门
Of course, you know, I've never actually seen the vagina with my glasses on.
当然 我本人是从来没戴上眼镜看过阴♥道♥
I don't have any idea what it looks like, it's all a hazy mystery to me.
我也不知道它长啥样 只有一个模模糊糊的印象
Yeah, you don't need to look at it up close. I'm provagina.
得了吧 你又不用凑近了看它 我觉得阴♥道♥好极了
I can't wait to read this, I don't even know what to say to you right now.
我等不及要读这个了 我不知道该给你说什么
Can I have her call you this afternoon? Please, yes.
那我让她今天下午给你打电♥话♥? 那太好了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
That was so nice. Wasn't that nice of him?
他真是好心 是不是?
I'm shocked. I'd like to do something nice for him.
我真的很吃惊 我也想帮他做点啥
You should get him something. You could get him a bottle of Scotch or something.
你该给他送点东西 送他一瓶苏格兰威士忌啥的
Johnnie...Goldberg.
尊尼...格伯
Johnnie Walker?
尊尼获加?
My God! Hi, Lucy.
天呐 嗨 露西
It's great to see you. Good to see you.
真高兴见到你 真高兴见到你
You just look wonderful. Do I?
你看起来好极了 是吗?
Look at you, getting some gray hair. Inside, I'm corroding.
看看你 头发都变白了 我已经自内而外开始腐朽了
No, you're a silverhaired fox. This is my wife, Cheryl.
才不是呢 你是银发小帅哥 这是我老婆 谢丽儿
Lucy Montone.
露西蒙顿
Nice to meet you. Yeah, I'm here.
很高兴见到你 是啊 我还在这儿呢
Sorry. That's okay.
抱歉 没事
Are you working, what's going on in your life?
你还在上班吗?你现在生活情况怎么样?
I'm on drugs, you know, I'm all doped up.
我在吸毒 知道吧 我现在整个人是嗨的
I don't do anything, yeah.
啥事儿都不做 真的
It's true, I'm a drug addict now.
没骗你 我现在是个瘾君子
I'm glad I'm seeing you, because I've been thinking about you.
我很高兴碰见你了 因为我一直在想你
I've been wanting to get in touch with you, and here you are, you're here.
我很想联♥系♥上你 结果就碰到你了 就这么碰见了
She's an actress.
她是个演员
Are you an actress? Sometimes.
你是演员吗? 有时
She just got this today.
她今天才拿到这个角色
I've been trying to get a reading for that, and my agent's just dropped the ball.
我一直想面试这个剧 但我经纪人没争取到
I just got lucky, and his manager really was helpful.
我只是运气好 他的经纪人帮了很多忙
Yeah, great! So, it's nice to meet you.
是吧 那挺好的 嗯 见到你很开心
Yeah, so how do you guys know each other?
嗯 所以你们是怎么认识的?
We used to go out.
我们以前约会过
But, she didn't like me much.
但是她不太喜欢我
I didn't like him very much.
我不太喜欢他
When he stopped actually being fun, I stopped actually liking him.
当他不再风趣之后 我就不喜欢他了
Good.
是吧
It didn't go anywhere.
最后没啥结果
You know what? I'm gonna go wait in the car.
你猜啥?我打算去车上等
I'm dying to really start reading this. It was great meeting you.
我想读这个剧本想到死 很高兴碰到你
Congratulations on this. And your marriage and all this wonderful stuff.
恭喜你拿到这个角色 还有你的婚姻 各种好事儿
I'd almost forgotten about that.
我都快忘了这些了
Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes.
好吧 几分钟后见
A couple of minutes. It was nice to meet you. Byebye.
好 就几分钟 很高兴见到你 拜拜
So, what else is new?
所以 还有什么新鲜事
I need the keys.
我要钥匙
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不用谢
Do me a favor, turn the air conditioner on, make it a little cool in there.
帮我个忙 把空调打开 让车里制冷一会儿
I'll be just a second. Byebye, I hope I see you again.
我一会儿就来 拜拜 期待再和你见面
Yeah, nice meeting you.
嗯 见到你很开心
I'm really glad that I have run into you because I've been thinking about you.
我真的很开心碰见你 因为我最近一直在想你
I didn't know how to get in touch. I want to us to get together...
我不知道怎么联♥系♥你 我想再和你见面...
'cause there's something I'd like to talk to you about.
因为我有事想和你说
Tell me right now. No, this isn't really... It's kind of weird.
现在就说吧 不行 这事...有点奇怪
We don't have a child, do we?
我们不会有个孩子吧?
Not that I know of, and, I think I'd probably be aware of that one.
据我所知没有 要是有我大概会听说过吧
Do you have time, Larry? Come on, I'm serious.
你有时间吗 拉里?真的 我讲真的
I guess, yeah.
算有吧
So, can we, maybe this week, have lunch?
所以 这周吧 约个中午饭?
I guess I can have lunch, yeah.
中午饭还是可以的吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm tapping you on the shoulder. You know what?
我在拍你的肩膀 你猜啥 ?
I'm really not in the mood, to tell you the truth.
我现在没在那个情绪上 说实话
Is it all right if we don't do it?
我们可以不做吗?
I'm sorry, is that okay?
真是抱歉 可以吗?
You're not in the mood to do it? Not really.
你不在那个情绪上? 是的
I'm sorry, is that okay?
我也很抱歉 好吧
So, even if you wanted to do it, you couldn't?
所以 即使你想做 你也没办法?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表