That's nice. I know, and then he said grace.
想的真全 那当然 然后他又做饭前祷告
Come on. Grace? It was charming.
他也真是 饭前祷告? 挺好的呀 哎呀
How do you do that, again? "The Father, Son, Holy Spirit."
怎么做来着? "以父、子、圣灵之名"
What are you touching here? Your belly button?
你这儿摸的是哪儿?肚脐眼吗?
Some people go farther down, but most go to the chest.
有些人会摸得下面一些 不过大部分人摸到胸这儿就可以了
You go to the chest.
哦摸♥胸♥口这里
"The Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Amen."
"以父、子、圣灵之名"
So you really didn't have a good time? No, I really didn't.
所以你真的玩的不开心? 是 真的不开心
And guess what?
然后你猜啥?
What? Somebody lost a little bet tonight.
啥? 有人今晚打赌输了
Somebody owes somebody...
某人欠某人...
Yeah, that's right. You better start thinking about it.
对 是的 你最好开始考虑下这事儿了
Good morning.
早上好
I have a small request. What's that?
我有个小请求 你说
Can we please go back to Colgate?
我们能换回高露洁吗?
Why?
为啥?
I just don't like... There's no taste to that Indian thing.
我只是不喜欢...现在这个印度的没有味道
That's fine.
你说啥就是啥吧
What, is there a message on this thing?
诶 这儿有留言吗?
Really? I didn't hear the phone ring.
是吗?我没听到电♥话♥响啊
周六 早上7:32
拉里 我是迈克杜菲 Aamco那人
"Feeling weird about something"? Yeah, what's that?
"觉得怪怪的?" 真是 什么意思啊?
What kind of message is that to leave at 7:30 in the morning?
谁会在早上7:30留这么一条言啊
I don't know. Maybe he's very upset about...
我不知道 也许他是不开心那个...
He should've said what it was. Now I have to think about this all day?
他应该说是什么事的 现在我要整天想着这事儿了?
I hate messages like that.
我讨厌这种留言
Either just say, "Call me back," or tell me why you're feeling weird.
要不就只说"给我打回来" 要不就说清楚你觉得啥怪怪的
What could I have done to make him feel weird? I can't think of anything.
我做啥让这人觉得怪怪的了?我想不出来
Unless he's feeling weird that he took my seat.
除非他觉得抢了我的座位怪怪的
That's possible. Although last night, he didn't seem to mind at all.
有可能 不过昨晚上他看起来可一点也不在意
Wait a second. You know what it could be, too?
等等 你知道还有可能是啥吗?
Last night, I was talking to Allison about our house in Martha's Vineyard...
昨晚 我在和艾莉森说我们在玛莎葡萄岛的房♥子
and I told her that you don't like people to stay in the guesthouse.
然后我给他说你不喜欢别人来客房♥住
And I look over, and I see Maggie...
然后我抬头 看见玛吉
Seemed like she overheard something, and she had a weird look on her face.
像是不小心听到了什么 然后表情怪怪的
Why would she care?
她为什么会在乎这个?
Because Maggie and Mike are going to Martha's Vineyard.
因为玛吉和迈克打算去玛莎葡萄岛度假
I see. So now they think that we don't want them staying at our guesthouse.
我懂了 所以现在他们觉得我们不想让他们住在我们客房♥里
Like indirectly I was trying to give her the message.
我看起来就像在给她间接传达这个意思
We don't want them staying at our guesthouse.
我们也的确不想让他们待在我们客房♥里
But now they think I don't want them staying in the guesthouse.
但现在他们觉得是我不想让他们待在客房♥了
If it's between him fixing Jeff's car...
如果要我选 要么他给杰夫修车...
or him staying in our guesthouse, Jeff's out of luck.
要么他待在我们客房♥(?) 杰夫可能这回运气就真不好了
That's fine with me.
我没意见
I think I'll get one of those apple turnovers from last night.
我想我准备拿个昨晚的苹果酥来吃
That sounds good.
好呀
Where are the apple turnovers? They're in the refrigerator?
苹果酥放哪儿了?冰箱里?
No, I don't think so.
没有 我觉得不在
You don't see them in there? They're not in here.
你没看到吗? 没在冰箱里
Okay, I know how you look for things. They're not there.
好吧 我知道你怎么找东西的 没在这儿
Where's all the food from last night? Where are the leftovers?
昨晚的食物呢?剩菜都放哪儿了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you tell the caterer to take things home?
你告诉宴席承办人把东西拿回家了吗?
You didn't? I did not.
你没有? 我没有
What do you make of that? I don't know.
你为什么会那么想? 我不知道
She took the leftovers? She would just take them?
她把剩菜拿走了? 她会就那么直接拿走?
Do you think she would take it upon herself to...
你觉得她会擅作主张...
You know what?
你猜啥?
I seem to remember her...
我是好像记得她
walking out with a platter, to the car.
端着个盘子出去 走到她车那里去了
Did you say something? You didn't say anything to her?
你说啥了吗?你对她什么都没说?
I don't expect her to steal our food.
我没想到她会偷我们的食物啊
This is stealing. I know it is.
那的确是偷 我知道啊
I mean, this is ridiculous. She didn't even ask anybody?
我说 这也太扯淡了吧 她谁也不问一下
I'm calling...
我打电♥话♥给...
This is very unprofessional, if you ask me.
这真是太没有职业素养了 要是我说的话
It's completely unprofessional.
非常不专业
I know, because my whole career's been based on being unprofessional.
我是知道的 因为我整个职业生涯就靠着不专业过活了
You should never listen to Jeff for anything.
你就不该听杰夫说的任何话
I don't know why I have to keep telling you that.
我也不知道我为什么还得不停提醒你
Hi, may I speak to...
嗨 我能和...
I can't believe this woman stole our leftovers!
我不敢相信这个女的偷了我们的剩菜!
Hi, Debbie, it's Cheryl David from last night.
嗨 黛比 我是谢丽儿大卫 昨晚那个
Larry and I were just wondering where the leftover food is.
拉里和我想知道剩菜都放哪儿了
You did?
你拿走了?
Why did you think you could take the food home with you?
你为什么会觉得你可以把食物带回家?
Did anybody tell you you could do that?
有人告诉你你可以那样做吗?
Nobody told you you couldn't, great.
没有人告诉你不可以是吧 那可真好
We will cancel the check if we don't get the food back.
我们会把支票取消了 如果我们没把食物拿回来的话
Yeah, so...
嗯 所以...
Larry's gonna come over and pick it up.
拉里会过来取
He'll be over in a little while. Thanks.
他一会儿就会过来 谢了
Unbelievable.
不敢相信
What nerve. I gotta go and pick up the leftovers?
神经病 我得过去取这些剩菜?
I'm really not sure that everything survived the trip here, so...
我不确定一路回来还剩点什么 所以...
Survived the trip here?
不知道还剩点什么?
Where did you come from, the Sudan? What are you talking about?
你从哪儿回来的?苏丹?你在说啥呢?
Where's the chicken?
鸡肉呢?
There really isn't any chicken left. There's no chicken left?
没有剩鸡肉了 没有剩鸡肉了?
Not really.
没有了
What did you do with all the chicken?
你把那么多鸡肉怎么了?
You threw it out?
扔了?
There was, maybe... There was three pieces of chicken.
大概有...大概还有三块鸡肉
Three pieces of chicken?
三块鸡肉?
Where'd that come from? Sorry about that, there you go.
这从哪儿来的? 对不起 拿去吧
Where's the rest of it?
剩下的呢?
I gave it away to a homeless shelter.
我给流浪汉救济所了
You gave it to a homeless shelter? Yes, I did.
你给流浪汉救济所了? 是的
And where is this homeless shelter? The Scott Mission on Fourth.
这个流浪汉救济所在哪儿呢? 第四大道的斯科特传教所
So they eat this gourmet food? Catered food?
所以他们把这些派对用餐吃了?这些宴席上的饭菜?
Sorry to interrupt, but I dropped the food off at Jeff's.
抱歉打扰一下 我把吃的都送到杰夫家里了
Thank you, Carmel. Did you wanna check on the buns out back?
谢谢你 卡梅尔 你要不再去看看放在后面的小圆面包?
You dropped the food off at Jeff Greene's?
你把吃的都送到杰夫格林家里去了?
Thanks, Carmel.
谢了 卡梅尔
Does he have the apple turnovers, or do you have them?
苹果酥在他那儿吗?还是说你留着在
I don't know about the apple turnovers. You don't?
我不知道什么苹果酥 哦是吗?
That's a mystery to you?
你和它不熟是吗?
I don't know what happened. Maybe people finished them off last night.
我不知道发生了什么 也许昨晚上被吃完了
That's your theory for everything, isn't it?
你准备用这一套把所有事糊弄过去 是吧?
Why don't you go buy yourself 10 apple turnovers?
你不如自己去买♥♥10个苹果酥
I did buy them! I'll spring for them.
我买♥♥过了啊! 你去买♥♥吧 买♥♥了我来给钱
I bought them last night and somebody took them!
我昨晚上就买♥♥了 然而某人把它们拿走了!
Enjoying the chicken?
鸡肉好吃吗?
I was gonna bring this by your house. What?
我本来打算把这个带到你家去的 啥?
Bring it by your house.
带到你家里啊
I thought you wouldn't mind me having some.
我想你不会介意我吃了一点儿的
Did you know that she stole my leftovers?
你知道她偷我剩菜吗?
Yes, I did. You did? You knew that?
我知道 是吗?你知道这事儿?
I just found that out. I see you got my apple turnovers.
我也是才知道 看来我的苹果酥在你这儿啊
They're delicious, by the way.
你别说 还挺好吃的
I wanted to have one this morning, but they weren't in my house.
我今儿早打算吃一个来着 但是它不在我家了已经
Man, oh, man!
没想到啊
Don't suggest any more people for me. She's a good cook.
别再给我推荐任何人了 但她厨艺的确不错啊
Yeah, she is a good cook. Apple turnovers.
是 她厨艺是不错 苹果酥
What a racket you've got going.
你生活过的滋润哦
What do you get? Ten percent of my salary, ten percent of my food?
咋 拿了我百分之十的工资 还要拿我百分之十的食物?
Stop it.
安啦
I got your message.
我收到你消息了
Aamco guy? What are the odds? These are so good.
那个Aamco的 你说多巧 这个真好吃
What are the odds of an Aamco guy?
得有多巧刚好遇到一个开Aamco店的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表