Just throw a little chair and I'm good.
搬一把小椅子 我就行了
I can handle this. Oh. The agapanthus, sorry.
我能拿 哦 还有那盆蓝百合 对不起
This is very heavy.
这太重了
Member of the lily family. Push it!
百合中的一种 推一下!
I had a colonoscopy two weeks ago.
我两周前做了个肠镜
Thank you very much. It's our pleasure.
非常感谢你们 没事 应该的
You have no strength. You're so fucking dainty.
你没用劲儿 你♥他♥妈♥就软塌塌的
You know what? The wingback chair would be better.
你猜啥? 放翼状靠背椅会好些
There's nothing else, is there? Where do you think I should put the TV?
没有别的东西了 对吧? 你觉得我该把电视放在哪儿?
Back up! You're like a goddamn lion tamer.
往后退! 你就像个天杀的驯狮者
Okay. Listen, thanks. It's Mike.
好了 听着 谢谢 我的名字叫迈克
Thank you so very much, Richard.
非常感谢你 理查德
Larry. Larry, thank you.
拉里 拉里 谢谢你
Thanks so much. Okay, thanks, all right.
非常感谢 好 谢谢 好叻
Be well, take care of yourself. Okay, just the mattress.
保重 照顾好自己 好的 最后还有个床垫
Where do you want the mattress?
你想把床垫放在哪儿?
In the bedroom.
放到卧室
Good. Thank you so very much.
很好 非常感谢你们
Okay, you're happy? You sure? Yeah. I am.
好了 你高兴了吗?确定吗? 高兴了 我确定
And it looks great, by the way.
顺便一说 现在房♥间看起来很棒
Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart.
非常感谢你们 我掏心掏肺地说
You should be very happy, the place looks great.
你应该很高兴 这地方看起来非常棒
Thank you, Larry. Thanks, Richard. And, you rule. Thank you.
谢谢你 拉里 谢谢你 理查德 你们真够义气 谢谢你们
Thank you so very much.
非常感谢你们
Just bring the TV in and stick it...
最最后把电视搬过来 然后装到
in the fireplace there...
那边的壁炉上
and go.
然后就走吧
Get the TV from the bedroom?
把卧室的电视搬出来?
Stick it in the recess of the fireplace.
装到壁炉上的凹槽里
Why did we move it in the bedroom then? Why is it in the bedroom?
那之前为什么要把它搬进卧室?为什么电视会在卧室?
I don't know why we moved... You told us to move it in the bedroom.
我不知道为什么我们要... 你让我们把它搬进卧室的
No, I did not! Richard said bring it in the bedroom.
不 我没有 理查德说的把它搬到卧室里
You don't even want it. Why do you want it over here?
你甚至不用电视 为什么要把它搬到这里呢?
For my guests!
给我客人用啊!
It doesn't work over here. You'll ruin the whole hearth effect.
在这儿不合适 你会破坏壁炉的作用的
What in the name of God am I gonna do with a TV in my room? I'm blind.
天知道电视放我卧室有什么用?我是瞎的
But it doesn't work in here! It just doesn't fit!
但是它在这儿不合适 它就是不搭啊!
That's where it belongs! Are you questioning my sense of space?
那是它应该在的地方 你在质疑我的方位感吗?
I'm not questioning your sense of space... Thank you.
我没有在质疑你的方位感 谢谢你
Bring in the goddamn TV and be done with it!
把那天杀的电视拿过来然后了结了这件事儿
This is not a marriage, can we just do this? Thank you.
又不是要出嫁 哪有这么麻烦 做了不就成了? 谢谢
Because I have a lot of things going on in my life, too.
因为我生活里也有很多操心的事
Just bring it in! So you know, l...
把它拿过来就好 所以你知道 我...
Richard! I'm sorry.
理查德! 对不起
We did a good thing, but I... Who knew?
我们做了件善事 但是我...谁知道呢?
The blind man misled us, though.
然而 那盲人坑骗了我们
It's true, but... He did mislead us.
说的是 但是... 他的确坑骗我们了
He didn't tell us the truth about what we had to move.
他没有告诉我们 我们实际上要搬些什么
He was a deceptive blind man.
他是个善骗人的盲人
I think if you're blind, you have some...
我想如果一个人是盲人 他就会有...
You got a license, you got a blind license?
他会有证明 他会有盲人证明?
I can finish my own thought...
我可以自己把话说完
You weren't doing a very good job of it. I'm exhausted.
你做的反正不是很好 我太累了
You like that? Shit happens.
怎么样? 世事难料
Shit happens. That's great.
世事难料 真棒
Let me see this thing that we wasted our whole lifetime trying to get.
让我瞧瞧是什么东西 浪费我们一生的时间也要搞到它
See, in the front, in the center? On that little ramp thing?
看见没 就在前排 中间? 那小斜台上的那条?
It's beautiful.
真美
I know, it's nice.
我知道 很好看
Wave goodbye. It's good to see you.
和它说再见吧 见到你甚好
Yeah.
好吧
I gotta tell you this.
我得告诉你
You helped a blind man, and, to me, this was a great day.
你帮助了一位盲人 对我而言 这就是有意义的一天
It was? Yeah.
是吗? 是
Every day's a great day for me.
每一天对我来说都很有意义
Look at you, Norman Vincent Lewis.
看看你 "诺曼文森特"理查德
No, I'm not Norman Vincent Lewis. Are you Norman Vincent Lewis?
不 我不是"诺曼文森特"理查德 你是"诺曼文森特"理查德吗?
Is it true or not that I have more, I don't know, serenity than you?
就说我是不是内心比你更平静?
You are never filled with any gratitude. You have no gratitude.
你心里永远不是充满感恩 你没有感恩之心
You have more serenity? In my own way I do.
你内心有更多平静? 是的 通过我自己的方法就能拥有
I am in pretty bad shape, if that's the case.
那这么说 我状态还真是不好
I mean, I love you. You are just a babbling brook of bullshit.
我是说 咱哥俩不说别的了 你真是满嘴跑火车
I'll see you. Thanks for your help.
再见 感谢你的帮助
I hear what you're saying, but I gotta tell you, Richie-boy...
我听到你说的了 但是我得告诉你 老理
I don't think you know what you're talking about.
我觉得你不知道你在说什么
If they punt, the way the Giants' defense is playing, they won't get the ball back.
如果他们选择弃踢 巨人队防守组还这么打 球就回不来了
Let me ask you something.
我问你啊
You didn't happen to pick up my credit card at lunch today, did you?
中午吃饭的时候 你不会刚好拿了我的信♥用♥卡♥吧 会吗?
I don't know, I must have left it on the table or something.
我不知道 我肯定是落在桌上还是哪儿了
Great, we're all made up. Everything's great.
很好 我们都和好了 一切都妥了
Got her some roses. Boy, it's amazing how these roses work.
给她买♥♥了些玫瑰 天 这些玫瑰真有效果
You want to buy the bracelet?
你想买♥♥那手链?
Is it her birthday?
她要过生了吗?
Yeah okay, go ahead.
行吧 好 买♥♥吧
They're running, ah, what idiots! Do you believe this team?
他们跑起来了 啊 一群傻子 你敢相信这支队吗?
I gotta go. Cheryl's home.
我得挂了 谢丽尔回家了
Hi!
嗨!
How are you, honey? Hi.
吃了吗?亲爱的 吃了
Okay.
好
How's it going? It's football again.
今天怎么样?又是橄榄球赛啊
Is there a game on? You didn't know that?
在放比赛? 你不知道吗?
Right now, on the TV?
现在?电视在放?
You're kidding? No. Not kidding.
你开玩笑吗? 不 没开玩笑
How was your NRDC meeting?
你自然资源保护协会的会议怎么样了
It was great. We're gonna have a big beach-cleaning day.
很棒 我们打算搞个大型海滩清扫日
Beachcleaning day? Yeah.
海滩清扫日? 对
Like, thousands of volunteers, and we're gonna have booths...
就像 有成千上万个志愿者 我们还会搭些志愿者棚
all up and down the beach, and hopefully get more people involved.
整个沙滩都是 希望能让更多人参与进来
Hopefully, but not me, of course, but I wish everybody good luck.
希望是 当然我是不去 但我祝愿每个人都好运
Thank you, I would not expect you to get involved.
谢谢 我也没想让你去
It's a lot of work for volunteering.
志愿者要做的事太多了
And you know what? I passed by that jewelry store on 23rd...
哦你猜啥?我经过23号♥街那家珠宝店
and I think, I really do want that bracelet.
我觉得事实上我是想要那条手链的
You know what?
你猜啥?
I was gonna buy you...
我今天本来打算给你买♥♥
that bracelet today.
那条手链的
I almost bought it. Really?
我差点就买♥♥了 是吗?
You did? Unfortunately, the store was closed.
真的吗? 不幸的是 店关门了
You can get it tomorrow.
你可以明天去买♥♥
You know, I was...
你知道 我...
I was talking to Richard Lewis on the phone earlier...
我之前在给理查德路易斯打电♥话♥
and he was with me today...
他今天跟我一起去的
and he just asked me if he could buy it for his girlfriend...
然后他问我 能不能他给他女朋友买♥♥下那条
and I guess I kinda told him "okay."
我想我应该是说了"可以"
Why would you do that?
你为什么那么做?
We'd already made up.
我们都和好了啊
So, I don't want the bracelet because we made up?
所以 我不会再想要手链 是因为我们已经和好了?
That doesn't make sense. I know it doesn't, it was stupid.
没道理啊 我知道 那么做确实很蠢
Let's call him and tell him it was a mix-up, and not to get it for his girlfriend...
要不打给他 告诉他是个误会 让他不要给女朋友买♥♥...
I'll get it for you first thing tomorrow morning.
我明天一大早就去给你买♥♥
I don't want to call him. His girlfriend picks up the phone...
我不想打给他 他女朋友要是接电♥话♥...
and I don't want to talk to her... I'll call.
我不想和他女朋友说话... 我来打
No. He's got caller ID, and I'm gonna be on the phone...
不 他座机能来电号♥码显示 我会在电♥话♥上
for five hours, explaining to him why I hung up, and I don't want that.
花五个小时 给他解释我为什么挂电♥话♥ 我不想那样
I'll get up and go down there.
我会起床去到那里
I will be there when they open the store. I will turn the key.
他们一开张我就会在门口 我帮他们拧钥匙开门
I'll greet them in the morning.
我一早就去问候他们
It's all done. Uncle Larry is here.
都妥妥的 拉里叔叔在这儿呢
What's this all about?
这身打扮要干嘛啊?
I have to get dressed up to go to this jewelry store.
我得着装整齐去珠宝店
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表