Guess what I'm getting?
你猜我要买♥♥个啥
A '57 Chevy.
57年那款雪佛兰
Really? My neighbor's selling one, a convertible!
真的? 我的邻居准备出手一台 敞篷的!
Yeah? How come you're doing that?
是吗?为什么你想到要买♥♥一台?
I got nothing, man. You want this?
不巧 没带零钱 你想要这个吗?
What is it?
这是什么?
What is it? It's tuna.
这是什么?这是金枪鱼
I don't like tuna.
我不喜欢金枪鱼
All right.
好吧
The guy doesn't like tuna.
这人不喜欢金枪鱼
Isn't this nice? Look who's here.
真好啊 你看谁来了
What'd you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Don't ask her that and put her on the spot. Come on, I can ask.
别问她 让人家多为难啊 咋啦 我还不能问问啦
I'm just curious. I enjoyed it.
我好奇嘛这不是 我很享受
It was interesting. It was such a perfect length.
很有趣 片子长度刚刚好
That's my specialty, length.
我最擅长这个了 长度
I thought it was a good length. The width, what about the width?
我觉得这片子长度很合适 宽度呢 宽度如何?
There's some good width in that movie.
这部电影宽度很好
No, I thought it was interesting.
不 我觉得电影挺有趣的
And the expressions sometimes, on the characters' faces...
以及有几个地方 那些角色脸上的表情...
I thought I would, you know...
我觉得我要...你知道的
You've seen it.
你看过呀
There was some real fun stuff. Good, I'm glad you liked it.
有几场戏真的有趣 好呀 我很开心你喜欢这片子
Did you think so? Absolutely.
你不这样想吗? 那还用说
Fun, fun stuff.
有趣 有有趣
You're doing... Johnny Carson used to say that.
你在... 强尼卡森喜欢这样说
Okay, I thought that's... Fun stuff!
好吧 我以为是... 有趣!
He's really good at impersonations.
他模仿别人可惟妙惟肖了
What, do you have to be sarcastic?
咋 非得话中有话吗?
I could barely tell who you were doing! Okay, fine.
我完全看不出来你在模仿谁 好吧 行
Thanks so much for loaning it to me.
感谢你把碟借给我
I've actually gotta get running.
事实上我得走了
I will see you at the dinner party on Friday night.
周五晚的聚餐见
Right. If it still goes. Our caterer just canceled.
行 如果还办的话 我们雇的办席的人撂挑子了
Oh, no.
不是吧
The caterer canceled?
怎么就甩手不干了?
How come?
怎么会?
Personal reasons. Personal reasons?
私人原因 私人原因?
She said, "I've got personal reasons. I can't do it."
她说:"我因为私人原因不能承办了。"
You can get away with anything.
真是个好借口
Nobody has to explain. They just say it's personal.
以后谁都不用解释了 都说是个人原因
Yeah, they make it sound like they don't wanna talk about it.
是 他们这么说你也不好继续问了
You should call Jeff's neighbor.
你该给杰夫邻居打电♥话♥问下
Why? She's a caterer.
为啥? 她也承办酒席派对
All right, we'll think...
好吧 我们再想想...
Jeff says she's great. Don't dismiss it so quickly.
杰夫说她很棒 别这么快拒绝
Well, it's Jeff. If this guy knows anything, he knows food.
不过 杰夫这人吧 要说这人懂点儿啥 那就是吃的了
Believe me, you could trust him on food. All right, and she's good.
相信我 吃的东西你可以信得过他 好吧 这个邻居真这么棒?
He thinks she's great. All right, we're in dire straits. Fine.
他觉得她很棒 好吧 我们也没什么选择了 行
Call Jeff's neighbor. I look forward to seeing you guys.
给杰夫邻居打电♥话♥ 我期待下次见面
Yeah, I can't wait to see you and Pat.
嗯 我也等不及见你和派特了
And get back to me about the invitation.
哦 邀请函的事 再给我打电♥话♥吧
Bye, Julie. Okay, I'll do that. 'Bye.
'再见 朱莉 好的 我会的 '再见
And we'll talk. Okay, great. See you.
我们到时候说 好 再见
Do me a favor. Call me back and leave me the number of your neighbor, the caterer.
帮我个忙 给我打回来然后留一下你那个邻居的号♥码 那个承办派对的
Much appreciated. 'Bye.
非常感谢 拜
I think she really liked it. Really?
我觉得她很喜欢 是吗?
Do me a favor, will you?
帮我个忙 行吗?
Please don't give this tape to your friends anymore, the tape of the movie.
不要把这碟给你的朋友了 这张电影碟
She said she liked it. She didn't like it.
她说她喜欢呀 她才不喜欢
"Enjoy" does not mean "like."
"享受"不是"喜欢"的意思
She wouldn't say something she didn't mean.
她要是不这么想 也就不会这么说了
I know. But she didn't mean anything that she said.
我知道 但是她说的才不是她想的
You don't know her that well.
你没那么了解她
Maybe on Friday you'll get to know her a little bit better...
也许周五你能进一步了解她
Do you have to have this dinner party? Why do this?
你非得办这个派对吗?为什么?
What is this compulsion...
是什么促使你们...
to have people over your house and serve them food and talk to them?
非得把别人请到家里来 招待他们吃的 和他们谈话
It's fun, it's a gathering, a party. What a strange thing.
有趣啊 聚会嘛 派对 多奇怪的事儿啊
Why can't you just lighten up and have a good time?
你干嘛不能放轻松 享受一次呢?
People from Brooklyn don't walk around like that.
在布鲁克林人们就不会这么乱窜
We are in California now. You've gotta try a different way.
我们在加州 你得试试新感觉
I'd like to make a bet that I'm not close to having a good time.
要不咱打个赌吧 我没一点可能会享受这个派对
Do you wanna bet?
你想打赌吗?
I won't not have a good time on purpose. No, I feel you will.
我不会故意装作不享受 我觉得你会
We'll make a bet and see. You already decided you won't.
我们赌着看看呗 你已经打算好不要享受了
I didn't decide that. I'm gonna try, but I know...
我没有那样打算 我会尽量玩开心 但是我知道..
I'll make a bet. Blow job in the car.
我愿意赌 口♥活♥ 车里
A blow job in the car.
口♥活♥就口♥活♥ 车里就车里
(How about a side bet?) Depends on where we're going.
(想加赌注吗?) 不过得看我们是开车去哪儿
I think she'll dig doing your party. Her food's awesome.
我觉得她再合适不过了 她的食物非常棒
She's a great caterer.
她承办派对很有一套
Yeah, you know what?
是吧 你猜啥?
Until I moved to Los Angeles, I was never in the same room as a caterer. Ever, once.
在我搬到洛杉矶之前 我就没进过餐宴承办人的屋 一次都没有
You can give me a Swanson's turkey dinner and I could care less.
你给我上斯旺森的速冻火鸡套餐我都不在乎
The potatoes are great in Swanson's turkey dinner. I used to like the fried chicken one.
那里面的土豆还不错 我以前挺喜欢里面的炸鸡
That's good, too. Wasn't that good?
那也不错 是吧?
Man! All right, I'm gonna get out of here.
哦! 好吧 我得走了
Larry, I need to talk to you about something very serious.
拉里 我需要给你说一件严肃的事
Really?
真的?
What is it? Did I do something?
什么事?我做啥了?
Yes, you did. What? What did I do?
是的 你做了 啥呀?我做啥了?
You never congratulated me on my new car.
你还没有恭喜我买♥♥了辆新车
What, are you kidding?
啥 你开玩笑吧
No, I'm not kidding. I was hurt by it. I never congratulated you on your new car?
不 我没有 我很伤心 我没有恭喜你买♥♥了新车?
You walked all the way from your desk to tell me that?
你还专门从椅子上起来 就为了给我说这个?
I didn't know how I was gonna tell you.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
It's not like having a kid.
又不是生孩子
I didn't know that congratulations were in order when you get a new car.
我根本不知道买♥♥了新车还要说恭喜的
They were.
你就是需要
I'm sorry I didn't congratulate you on your new car. Congratulations. I'm sorry.
我只能说对不起 我没有恭喜你买♥♥了新车 恭喜 我真抱歉
Let's take a drive. What, now?
走开着转一圈 啥?现在?
Now. It'll make you feel great, it's fun! You'll feel good driving it.
就现在 你会很开心的 多好玩啊 你开着绝对爽
Me drive it? Right now, I want you to drive it.
我来开? 现在 我想让你开
The car is fun!
这车好玩着呢
Come on. Let's go, all right!
来吧 走嘞 好极了
This is fantastic. It's unbelievable, isn't it?
这真棒 不可思议 不是吗?
What a car! Now you know what I'm talking about.
多好的车啊! 现在你知道我的意思了吧
I could see why you got hurt when I didn't congratulate you.
我能理解为什么我没恭喜你 你会不开心了
This is a big deal.
这事很必要
All original, everything's the same. Amazing, put the radio on.
原版车 零件都没换过 真棒 把收音机打开
What'd you pay for this? It's personal.
多少钱啊 不说 私人信息
Personal? What are you, insane?
私人信息?你逗我呢?
It's personal, everything's personal.
私人的 什么都是私人的
It's personal. God.
是私人啊 天
Let's go back already.
我们回去了吧
I'm uncomfortable driving it. I'd like to go back.
我开着不舒服 我想回去了
No, we'll go back in a while. Drive a little bit more.
别 我们一会儿回去 再开一会儿
It's a stop sign over here, okay?
这儿有个停车标志 好吧?
I didn't honk at you, you fucking asshole! It was the radio, Larry!
我没摁你喇叭 你♥他♥妈♥个傻屌♥ 是收音机 拉里!
What are you, nuts?
你疯了吗?
Fucking idiot. Fucking asshole!
他妈♥个♥傻子 他妈♥个♥混球
Look at the license plate. Get the license plate!
快看车牌 把车牌号♥记下来
4-Y something.
4-Y 啥的
"4-Y something."
"4-Y 啥的"
Holy shit!
日哦!
The guy could've killed us!
那人也不怕把我们撞死
It was the radio!
是收音机的声音!
Is looking at it gonna make it better? Let's go, come on!
看着就能变好吗?走了 上车
I thought he beeped me. Haven't you heard that commercial before?
我以为他摁我喇叭了 你没听过那个广♥告♥吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表