What's the guy, 40 years old? He's got to meet Julia Louis-Dreyfus!
这男的得有多少 40岁了吧?他非得见茱莉亚路易斯-德利法斯!
What kind of person is that? He's a fan.
这什么人啊? 他就是个影迷
What does he expect to gain from such a meeting?
他觉得见一面又能怎样?
What does he think? He'll go over there, she'll be so charmed by him...
他在想啥?他一出现 茱莉亚就会被他吸引...
that all of a sudden they'll be friends?
突然他们就变成朋友了?
They'll talk on the phone, go out to dinner, go to the movies?
然后他们互相打电♥话♥ 去约饭 约电影?
Start e-mailing each other? Summer vacations?
开始给彼此发邮件?夏天一起去度假?
Is he out of his fucking mind?
他脑子他妈被狗吃了吗?
One phone call, one small favor...
一通电♥话♥ 一个小忙
to make this house completely perfect.
就能让这个房♥子十全十美了
I can't live with that wire any longer.
我实在受不了那电线了
I've done so much work trying to get this removed...
我做了这么多 就是想搞掉...
Why do there have to be 300 pillows on the bed?
为什么床上非得摆上300个枕头?
Listen, please, I'm asking you.
听着 拜托了 我在请求你
I don't think she'll mind. And she'll probably think it's funny.
我觉得她不会介意 她说不定只会觉得这很好笑
Yeah, she's gonna think it's really funny.
对 她肯定会觉得这很好笑
I really thought we had the deal cinched with the lawyer, with Jeff.
我本来真的以为这波我们赚了 因为律师那茬 杰夫的律师
I know. I should call Jeff and tell him about this.
我知道 我得给杰夫打电♥话♥告诉他
Wait, what time is it?
等等 现在几点了?
It's 10:20. 10:00 is the cutoff time.
10:20 10:00是休息时间了
You don't call people after 10:00. No, the cutoff time is 10:30.
你不能十点之后给别人打电♥话♥了 不是 休息时间是是十点半
They have kids.
他们家里有小孩
You don't call after 10:00. No, 10:30.
十点后你就不能打电♥话♥了 不是 是十点半
The cutoff time... Is that right?
休息时间是... 是吗?
Yeah, cut-off time's 10:30. Everybody knows that.
是的 休息时间是十点半 谁都知道
It's a 10:30 cut-off.
都这么说的 十点半休息时间
Susie, it's Larry. Did I wake you?
苏西 我是拉里 我把你吵醒了吗?
I'm really sorry.
真是对不起
No, it's nothing. I'll just talk to him tomorrow.
不 没事 我明天给他说就行
No, I'm really sorry.
不用了 真的对不起
Okay. All right.
好 好的
How'd that work out for you?
你看吧 结果怎样?
Susie was pretty pissed off. She's really upset.
苏西气炸了 她真的很生气
10:00 is the cutoff, man. I thought the cutoff was 10:30.
十点是休息时间了 哥们 我以为休息时间是十点半
No, 10:20, you called, 10:00 the cut-off. If you called at 10:01, she'd be just as mad.
不 你是10:20打来的 10:00就是休息时间了 你10:01打过来 她一样会生气
Is that right? Listen, I've got a big problem.
是吗? 听着 我麻烦大了
Dean, your lawyer friend, I don't think he's competent.
迪恩 你的律师朋友 我觉得他不称职
You hooked me up with a freak. He's probably a good lawyer.
你给我介绍了个怪胎 他也许只是个好律师
He's a weird guy. He's weird, but he's very shrewd.
他是个奇怪的人 他很奇怪 但他很狡猾
Shrewd? He's a wire lawyer, I know.
狡猾?他是埋电线附赠的吧 我知道了
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么了
You've got me some expensive idiot lawyer, so you can have your wire dropped down.
你给我找个又贵又傻的律师 所以你好把电线埋了
I know your games. I'm sorry.
我知道你的把戏 对不起
You screwed me with this guy, I know it. I wanna let you know that I know it.
给我介绍这个人 你是把我耍了 我现在知道了 我想告诉你我知道了
Wait, first of all, I didn't even have to tell you the story behind that.
等等 首先 我都不用把整个故事给你都讲一遍
See how he does, a few more days. I wanna fire him.
你再观察他几天 我想把他炒了
You cannot get rid of him. I have to, he's a freak.
你不能炒他 我必须得 他是个怪胎
I know he is, but please, if you get rid of him...
我知道他是 不过 拜托了 你要是把他炒了
we're never gonna get rid of that wire in the backyard.
我们永远都没法把后院那电线搞掉了
The guy's a total prick, he'll do a good job, believe me. Pricks are good.
那人是个十足的混♥蛋♥ 他会把工作做好的 混♥蛋♥工作都做得好
You want a prick, and this guy's a prick. Look at you.
你需要一个混♥蛋♥ 这个人就是 你看看自己呗
You're a prick, you're doing a good job. Are you a prick or not?
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 你工作做得多好 你就是你是不是混♥蛋♥吧
I am a prick. In business, are you a prick?
我是个混♥蛋♥ 在工作上 你是不是个混♥蛋♥?
This guy's a bigger prick than you. You're not taking this seriously.
这个人比你还混♥蛋♥ 你没把这当回事儿
The camp's gonna charge me. They're trying to get me to pay.
夏令营要控告我 他们要让我给钱
I know.
我知道
Listen to me, that kid, he called me, begging me to come stay with me.
听我说 那个小孩 他给我打电♥话♥了 求我收留他
He got kicked out of the camp, he wants to stay at my house.
他被赶出夏令营了 想待在我家
You're kidding. He said, "If I go home early from camp...
你开玩笑吧 他说:"如果我回家早了
"my mom will kill me, thinking I did bad things."
"我妈会杀了我,她会觉得我做坏事了。"
You let this kid stay in your house? Yeah.
你让这孩子住你家? 嗯
So, you're going to put up a sociopath for a couple of days?
所以 你要收留一个反♥社♥会♥分子好几天?
He's not a sociopath, he's a good kid. He burned down the canteen.
他不是反♥社♥会♥分子 他是个好孩子 他把食堂都烧了
He burned down the canteen, and the cabin, but they were both accidents.
他烧了食堂和小屋 但都是不小心的
Got insurance? Yeah.
有保险吗? 有
Get the kid to burn my house, so I don't have to worry about the wire.
让这孩子把我家烧了吧 这样我就不用担心那根电线了
That I would love to do. I would love to do that.
我乐意 我很乐意
Thanks again. It's fine, but I have to tell you something.
再次感谢 没事 不过我得告诉你
I've got 10 minutes, tops, that's it, because I got to get to school.
我只有十分钟 最多 因为我得赶去学校
The whole thing, okay, really.
整个事儿一共 好吧 真的
Who is it? It's Larry David.
是谁啊? 拉里大卫
Are you by yourself? No, I'm with Julia.
你一个人吗? 不 和茱莉亚一起
Oh, my... Are you okay?
噢 我的... 你还好吗?
Oh, my God. Julia LouisDreyfus, this is Phyllis.
我的天 茱莉亚路易斯德利法斯 这是菲丽斯
Weinstock, Phyllis Weinstock. Hi, it's nice to meet you.
魏因斯托克 菲丽斯魏因斯托克 嗨 很高兴见到你
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yes and no. Oh, dear.
说好也好 说不好也不好 哦 天呐
Yes and no.
好坏参半
My cat died.
我的猫死了
Please come in.
快进来
Please sit down.
请坐
Where's Dean? Dean's with Jeff.
迪恩呢? 迪恩和杰夫在一起
Why is he with Jeff?
他和杰夫一起干嘛?
Who is Jeff? Jeff's my manager.
谁是杰夫? 我经纪人
Yeah, Jeff Greene. He's with Jeff.
对 杰夫格林 他和杰夫在一起
He called, he said, "I'll be home in 20 or 25 minutes.
他打电♥话♥了 说:"我20到25分钟就能到家
"Don't let them leave." I said, "Don't worry about that."
"别让他们走了。" 我说:"别担心。"
I can't wait here this long, really.
我等不了那么久 真的
This is just bad timing for me.
这个时机不好
I've got to get out...
我得去...
I'm so sorry about your cat.
我很抱歉 你的猫的事
Yeah, and its tail had been trapped...
嗯 它的尾巴被夹住了
when the gardener came over...
园丁过来的时候
It had been trapped in the lawnmower...
它被卷到除草机里了
God.
天呐
Poor kitty. I don't wanna talk about Mittens.
可怜的猫 我不想谈猫咪了
I've got a better idea. Hey, brainstorm.
我有个更好的点子 嘿 我头脑风暴了一下
Phyllis has just had a complete...
菲丽斯刚想到一个完全...
I don't know why I didn't think of this. Camcorder.
我不知道我之前怎么没想到这个 摄像机
I'm getting the camcorder. No, don't get a camcorder.
我去拿摄像机 不 别拿摄像机
Please, don't.
拜托 不要去
Okay, I thought that the husband was supposed to be here.
好吧 我本来以为那个丈夫应该出现的
Isn't he supposed to be here? Is he the one we had to meet?
难道他不是应该出现在这儿吗?我们要见的不是他吗?
Yeah, we're supposed to meet him. It's just another 10 minutes.
是 我们是要见他 只是再等十分钟罢了
I'm not kidding. I have to get to the kids' school.
我没开玩笑 我必须得去孩子的学校了
This is just so outrageous. Do you know this woman?
这令人太气愤了 你认识这个女的吗?
I've met her once before. She came over to my house, I told you.
我见过她一次 她来过我家 我给你说了的
You are living next to...
你的邻居真的是...
Give me another 10 minutes with this lunatic.
再给这个疯子10分钟
She's a lunatic. She's a total lunatic.
她是个疯子 她是个十足的疯子
Oh, God. This is good.
哦天 这真棒
Hi, Julia. Talk.
嗨 茱莉亚 说话呀
You know, I don't mean to be a party pooper...
你知道 我不想扫兴
but I'm not really crazy about those camcorders.
但我不是很热衷这种摄像机
You want to ask Larry something on the machine?
你想让拉里对着机子说几句吗?
Okay, just let me get... Okay.
好 让我... 好
Tell me about Jerry Seinfeld...
给我说说杰瑞宋飞
and tell me about... He dates those young girls...
给我说说...他和那些年轻女的约会...
He's a eunuch. Yes.
他是个阉人 是的
His testicles were cut off when he was about 13...
他的睾丸在13岁被割掉了
because he was in the Beth Shalom choir.
因为他那时在Beth Shalom唱诗班
And that's what he wanted to be, he was a choirboy.
那就是他想做的事 他是个唱诗班男孩
Julia, is that true? Does he really have no testicles?
茱莉亚 是这样的吗?他真的没有睾丸?
You know, I've got to tell you, I don't have any fucking idea.
你知道 我得告诉你 我真♥他♥妈♥不知道
I think that's enough. Dean's gonna love this.
我觉得这就够了 迪恩肯定会喜欢这个
You know what? I think...
你猜啥?我想...
I'm gonna call Jeff, okay?
我给杰夫打个电♥话♥ 好吧?
Okay, good idea. Your manager?
行 好主意 你经纪人?
I'm coming back to you. Could you make it quick?
镜头回到你这儿了 你能让他快点吗?
And tell him I've got a time thing.
告诉他我赶时间
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表