Good evening, sir. Welcome to the Byzantine.
晚上好 先生 欢迎在拜占庭餐厅就餐
I was curious about... How long is the wait?
我在好奇 排队还要等多久?
I'm afraid it looks like 45 minutes to an hour.
看起来恐怕还得等45分钟到1小时
45 minutes to an hour. No way to get in...
45分钟到1小时...没有办法能...
No, we're very crowded this evening, sir.
没办法 先生 我们今晚顾客很多
My wife's itching, you know...
我老婆身上很痒 你要知道...
Right now we're very full. Nothing else can be done?
我们现在顾客很满 没有其他办法了?
Nothing that I can think of, sir.
我是想不到什么办法 先生
Things are done, right, aren't things done? I hear things are done.
方法总比问题多 对吧?我听说总有方法的
From time to time.
时不时吧
Anything you can do...
如果你可以做点啥...
Actually, I think we can accommodate you right now. Would you like to follow me?
事实上 我想 现在就可以给你们找个位置 你们跟我来?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Enjoy your dinner. Okay!
祝你们用餐愉快 好的!
I'm pretty impressed. Come on, give it to me!
没想到啊! 怎么样 我厉害吧
I'm very, very impressed. I really am. No big deal.
我真的没想到 真的 小事一桩
I am extremely attracted to you right now.
我发现你真帅
That's 'cause it's criminal. Is it?
因为我做了违法的坏事 是吗?
Women are attracted to criminals, and they do that all the time.
女人就喜欢违法的人 她们总是这样
You could do that. Just walk around, cut in line any time you want.
百试不爽 到处走走 找到队列就插♥进♥去
All right. Do it all the time, and we'll never have to wait.
好吧 你多试试 我们就再也不用排队了
Should I feel guilty about it?
我应该感到内疚吗?
Why, because all those people are still waiting?
为啥?因为这些人都还在等吗?
I can't stop to think about it because I'm starving.
我没办法停下来去想他们 因为我都要饿死了
How can a handicapped person use a non-motorized wheelchair?
一个残疾人为什么会用非电动的轮椅
I don't get that.
我不懂
What's the point to it? To me, that's your big priority.
点在哪儿?对我来说 那是你最大的特权
Maybe he likes the exercise.
也许他喜欢锻炼
I'm sure you get used to it. Can't he get one that has both?
我相信久了就适应了 他不能买♥♥个两种模式都有的吗?
Motor and non-motor?
自动和手动都有的那种
You can do both. You want exercise or the motor, you got it.
可以两者兼得的呀 想要锻炼就锻炼 不想就调成电动的
This way has no options. You gotta do this the whole time.
这种就没有选择了 你只能一直手推
If you're not in a hurry to get somewhere, why not?
如果你不急着去哪儿 这种没什么问题
There's Ted Harbert. Who's Ted Harbert?
特德哈波特在那儿 谁是特德哈波特?
He used to be the president of ABC. Now he runs NBC Studios.
他原来是ABC的主席 现在在管理NBC工作室
I have to go to the bathroom. I'm gonna have to walk right by that table.
我得去卫生间 一会儿肯定路过那桌
What's wrong, you don't like him? He just makes the worst small talk...
有啥问题吗 你不喜欢他? 他只是太能尬聊了
and, it's gonna be so... I'll never get out of there.
场面一定非常...我肯定再也跑不掉了
Just don't stop. Just keep walking and say hello.
那就别停下来 一直往前走 顺路打个招呼就行
You have to stop. You can't just say hello, and walk on.
肯定要停下来啊 你不能说个你好就走掉吧
You know what? Sea bass.
你猜啥? 黑鲈
There's a restaurant two doors down. I'm gonna go in there.
隔两家还有个饭店 我去那儿
I'm gonna go to the bathroom in there.
那儿可以上厕所
You're gonna leave this restaurant to go use the bathroom somewhere else?
你要离开这家饭店 去用其它地方的厕所?
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
No, I don't wanna say hello. I don't like those hellos.
不管 我不想去打招呼 我不喜欢打招呼
Men's room?
卫生间在那边吗?
Larry, Larry David.
拉里 拉里大卫
How you doing? Okay.
近来可好? 还行
Do you remember me, Denise Pendergrass?
你还记得我吗?丹妮斯潘德格拉斯
We had a meeting a few years ago?
我们几年前有过一次面试
I met with you about that film project you were doing.
我们见面谈了你当时做的那个电影项目
Yes, I remember. That's right.
啊 我记得 对
You know what? I'm so glad I ran into you.
你猜啥?我很高兴碰到你了
'Cause we had a really nice meeting. You said my resume looked great...
因为我们面试很顺利 你说我简历看起来很好
and you said I was qualified, and then, I didn't hear from you.
你说我合适那个职位 然后 就没有消息了
All these years, I wondered what happened, 'cause I really wanted to work with you.
这么多年 我都在想出什么问题了 因为我很想和你共事
And, what was the person's name that got that job?
还有 最后拿到工作那个人叫啥来着?
- What was... - Barry.
他叫那个... 巴里
Barry, a friend of yours? Friend of my wife.
巴里 你的一个朋友? 我老婆的朋友
A friend of your wife. A black friend? No.
你老婆的朋友 是黑人朋友吗? 不是
This is the thing.
那就对了
I had a couple of margaritas, but I'm not gonna hold back.
我是喝了几杯 不过该说的还是要说
I just was wondering.
我在想啊
Why do you have a problem giving somebody like me a job?
你为啥这么不情愿给我这类人一个工作呢?
What? A problem? What are you talking about?
啥?不情愿?你说啥呢?
There's a lot of people interviewed for that.
有很多人面试那个职位
Yeah, but, you and I, we had a rapport.
那不一样 你和我 我俩可谈得拢了
We did, but the guy knew my wife, that's all it was.
是 但这个人认识我老婆 只是因为这个
I know what you're implying, but that's really awful.
我知道你在暗示什么 但那太糟糕了
What you're saying is terrible. What I'm saying is...
你讲的太可怕了 我讲的是...
I lived in New York for years, there's a plethora of black people there...
我在纽约住了好几年 那里有一大堆黑人
but, somehow, Elaine can never have a black boyfriend
但是不知怎么的 伊莱恩从没有过黑人男朋友
That's not true. Jerry never had any black girlfriend.
你乱说 杰瑞从来没有过黑人女朋友
In their circle of friends, nobody looks like me.
在他们的朋友圈子里 没一个长我这样的
What is that about? Is it a black thing with Larry David?
这是为啥呢?拉里大卫是对黑人有什么偏见吗?
There's no black thing! It's a nothing!
没有偏见!啥见都没有
No, a sister like me can see through things like this.
别说了 像我这样的黑人姐妹 一眼就看出来有没有了
And I want you to know, that I got your number now.
我想让你知道 我有你手♥机♥号♥码了
There's no number, you don't have a number! I don't have a number!
什么号♥码 你才没有号♥码呢?我根本就没有手♥机♥号♥码
Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that I did not get that job.
也许我没拿到那份工作是因祸得福
I just hope you have a very nice dinner. Thank you, Mr. Larry David.
我只希望你享用一个愉快的晚餐 谢了您 拉里大卫先生
Where have you been? Sorry.
你去哪儿了? 抱歉
We haven't even ordered, and I'm dying.
我们都还没点餐呢 我要死了都
I got accosted by this woman outside the men's room, at this restaurant...
我在饭点的卫生间外面碰到这个女的
Hey, Ted! How are you?
嗨 特德 你好
Good. How you doing? Nice seeing you.
你好 很高兴见到你
This is my wife, Cheryl. This is Ted Harbert. Hi.
这是我老婆 谢丽儿 这是特德哈波特 嗨
Nice to see you. How you doing? You guys just sitting down?
很高兴见到你们 你好 你们刚坐下吗?
Yeah. Just about to order.
是 刚要准备点菜
So, you been playing any golf lately?
说来 你最近在打高尔夫吗?
Yeah, playing okay? Yeah, soso.
打吧 打的怎么样?一般般吧
At my club, I got a member guest next month.
我在我那家俱乐部搞到一张会员卡
I've got a couple of other guys. You wanna come?
我找了其他几个人 你要一起来打吗?
It's 10 days, make sure you take all 10 days. And watch the dairy. Okay.
这是10天的量 一定坚持把10天吃完 别碰奶制品 好吧
And I specifically said, "No feta cheese." Do they have to put feta cheese in?
我还专门说了,"不要菲达奶酪" 他们非得放菲达奶酪进去吗?
You heard me say it, right? I did hear you say it.
你听到我说了 对不? 我是听到你说了
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
Just need this prescription filled out, as soon as possible.
只是需要开下这个处方单上的药 尽快
Sure.
当然
I've got dermatitis, and it's...
我得了皮炎 实在...
We'll get it taken care of. Thank you.
交给我们 谢了
As soon as he finds it, we'll get this thing rolling.
等他找一下 找到你们就可以开了
Take your time.
慢慢来
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I think I gave the maitre d' the prescription.
我可能把处方单给餐馆经理了
My prescription? Yeah, 'cause look...
我的处方单? 是的 因为你看...
Why would you do that? There's a $20 bill folded in my pocket.
你怎么会那么做呢? 我兜里有张叠起来的20美刀
This was for the maitre d'. What's it doing in my pocket?
这是要给餐馆经理的 它在我兜里干嘛?
I don't know. I gave you the prescription this afternoon.
我不知道 我下午就把处方单给你了
I know, and I folded it up, and it was in the same pocket as the $20...
我知道 然后我把它叠起来 放在装20美刀那个裤兜里了
and I must have put my hand in my pocket and pulled out...
我肯定是把手伸进兜里 然后拿出...
Did you not look at it, Larry?
你都没看一下吗 拉里?
It felt like the $20. How could that happen?
摸起来就像20美刀 怎么会发生这种事?
They were folded up, they felt alike! Didn't he look at it?
它们都是叠起来的 摸起来太像了 他也没看一下吗?
No, they take it and put it in their pocket.
没有 他们都是拿到就揣兜里了
Why would I have the $20 on me?
这20美刀怎么还在我手上?
This was the $20 that was designated for the maitre d'!
这是打算给餐馆经理的20美刀!
Let's just go back to the restaurant. Oh, my God!
我们回去吧 我的天!
Why don't we just call your doctor?
为什么不直接给你医生打电♥话♥?
You can't call my doctor on the weekends, unless it's a life-threatening emergency.
除非是生死攸关的急事 不能在周末给我医生打电♥话♥的
If you call his machine, it'll tell you you can't page him.
你打去他留言机 机器都会告诉你 你没办法呼叫他
You called up and that's what it said? Yeah.
你打过 机器这么说的? 是
That is obscene, you know that?
这叫怪人 你知道吗?
"Can't disturb the doctor on the weekend.
"不能在周末打扰医生
"Don't call the Dr. Zeppler...
"不要给泽普勒医生...
"on the weekend unless it's life-threatening."
"在周末打电♥话♥ 除非生死攸关"
"Norman, is somebody calling?
"诺曼 有人在打电♥话♥吗?
"Who's calling? We're in the middle of dinner, Norman!
"谁在打电♥话♥啊?我们在吃饭呢 诺曼!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表