She's so perfect for this thing, too. Perfect.
她演这个剧再合适不过了 真的
I know. We'll try. I'm not gonna give up.
我知道 我们再试试 我不会放弃的
You want something to eat? I'm just gonna get going.
你想点个什么吃吗? 我还是走了
All right. You know what? Do you have any money?
好吧 你猜啥?你带钱了吗?
Hey! Hi, you're just in time!
嘿! 嗨 你刚好来
I'd like you to meet our new interior decorator, Carmen.
我想让你见下我们的新室内装♥修♥师 卡门
He's surprised. You don't tell him? No, I heard rumblings about it...
他很吃惊 你没告诉他? 不是 我听到那么一两次
Relax, you are in good hands, believe me.
放轻松 包我身上准没错 相信我
Am I, really? I've heard that many times.
是吗?我听那句话很多次了
You have more skin color than I thought you would.
你皮肤颜色比我想得好多了
Really? Really, you're not so pale.
真的? 真的 你没有那么苍白
I thought you will be so pale. He will look so nice in...
我以为你会很苍白 他要是穿...
I'm a very vivacious man.
我是个很有生气的人
She want the earth tone, Larry. I think earth tone is over.
她想要褐土色 拉里 我觉得褐土色过时了
Boo on earth tones, that is so passe. You want something to stimulate you?
褐土色太衰了 早过时了 你们想要点鲜艳的颜色吗?
Yes. I'm a pastel man.
对 我最喜欢鲜艳的了
He's teasing you all the time.
他总是取笑你
I'm being serious. I don't see the book I need here.
我很认真的 我在这儿没找到我需要的书
How was your meeting with Diane Keaton?
你和黛安基顿的面谈怎么样?
I was late. She left.
我迟到了 她走了
So, you didn't get to meet her at all? No.
所以 你根本没能见到她? 是的
That's too bad, that's my client. Diane Keaton's your client?
真是可惜 她是我的客户 黛安基顿是你的客户?
She's very nice.
她人很好
For years, I know her.
我认识她好多年了
I think there's a message for you from her, actually.
事实上 我想她给你留言了
From Diane Keaton? She left a message.
黛安基顿? 她留言了
You're kidding. I haven't listened to it...
你开玩笑吧 我没点开听
but I was in the other room and I heard it.
但我当时在另一个房♥间 我好像听到是她
I didn't get that. I got the 310 part. I don't know.
我没听清 我只听到310那部分 我不知道
The stupid cell phone. The signal failed, that's what that's called.
这烂电♥话♥ 这个叫信♥号♥♥不佳
That happens with a cell phone. Do you have her number?
电♥话♥有时候就是这样 你有她号♥码吗?
I have the number. Would you give me her number?
我有号♥码啊 你能给我她的号♥码吗?
I can't do that, Larry.
我不能那样做的 拉里
I can't give you Diane Keaton's number. Why not?
我不能给你黛安基顿的号♥码 为什么不呢?
She left it on the machine. You heard her.
她都留言告诉我了 你也听到了啊
That's a privacy thing with my client. I can't do that.
这是我客户的隐私 我不能那样做
She doesn't have to know you gave it to me because she left it on my machine.
她又不知道是你给我的 因为她在机器里留言告诉我了
I can't give it to you. She doesn't feel comfortable...
我不能给你 这样她不舒服
Comfortable? She left it on the machine. I am loyal to my client.
舒服?她在机器里留言告诉我了啊 我对客户很忠诚的
There's no question of loyalty here! She's given me her number!
这儿不是忠不忠诚的问题!她把她号♥码已经给我了
Let me explain something to you. I can't give you everything about her.
让我给你解释清楚 我不能把她什么信息都给你
I mean, Larry, that's a standard thing.
我是说 拉里 标准就是这样
That's why I'm with her so many years. I am sorry, I can't give you the number.
这就是我跟她这么多年的原因 我很抱歉 但是号♥码我不能给你
I'm not going to give the number. That's not the way I work.
我不会给号♥码的 那不是我做事的方式
Sorry, I got to hang up, I'm at the lawyer's now.
对不起 我得挂电♥话♥了 我到律师这儿了
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
Do you know...
你认识...
There's an Asian woman who works here?
在这儿上班的一个亚洲女人吗?
Yeah, Joanna. Okay, great.
认识 乔安娜 好 很好
Could you do me a big favor? I owe her money, okay?
你能帮我一个大忙吗?我欠她一点钱 好吧
I owe her $3, and I wanna pay her back.
我欠她3美刀 我想要还给她
I'm gonna give her $10. I'm giving her $7 more, all right?
我打算给她10美刀 我多给7美刀 好吧?
Just tell her that it's from the bald guy with the glasses.
就告诉他是那个戴眼镜的秃头给的
We can't take money from people.
我们不能私拿车主的钱
No, all you're doing is giving it to her.
不是 你只需要把钱给她就行了
It's policy. What kind of policy?
有制度的 什么制度?
For parking we take the money, but not from...
停车我们可以收停车费 但是不能拿...
That's a policy?
有这个制度?
You can't give your friend money? That's a strange policy.
你不能给你朋友钱?这个制度真怪
I can't be held responsible. I'm not holding you responsible.
我不能为这事负责 我没让你负责
Just give her the... Okay, I'm not responsible.
就把这钱给... 好吧 我不负责的啊
You're not responsible, but I'm asking you to do me a favor.
不让你负责 但是你得帮我这个忙
I owe her money, I might not see her, and I wanna make sure she gets paid.
我欠她钱 我可能见不上她 我想确保她能把钱拿到手
I will give her this from you? Thank you, and it's $10.
然后我把从你这儿拿的钱给她? 谢了 这儿有10刀
It's $7 more than I'm supposed to give her.
比我应该给她的多了7刀
Your name? Forget name.
你叫什么? 别管名字
Tell her the bald guy with the glasses. The bald man with the glasses is you?
就说是戴眼镜的那个秃头 戴眼镜的秃头 就知道是你了?
Unfortunately, that's me.
不幸的是 你说得对
It's a good look. Yeah, thanks.
这样的外貌也不赖 算了吧 真是谢谢你了
Anyway, thanks a lot.
不管怎样 非常感谢
I can trust that you'II... I will give it to her.
我可以相信你会把... 我会给她的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, hold the door!
嘿 别关门
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you.
对不起 我没看见是你
I'm sorry. I gave the money to...
对不起 我把钱给...
What's this? Hi.
这是什么? 嗨
Is this your new office? How come you're not in your office?
这是你新办公室吗?你为什么没在你办公室里?
No. My office is being painted. Where should I sit?
不是 我办公室在刷漆 那我坐哪儿?
Anywhere you want.
随便找个位置坐吧
As far away from you as possible. That's very nice. Thank you, very nice.
离你越远越好 嘴真甜 谢谢你啊 嘴咋这么甜呢
I'll sit by the door, in case you come after me, and I can run out.
我就靠门口坐 以防你追过来 我好逃出去
Larry, I ran into Diane Keaton's agent.
拉里 我碰到黛安基顿的经纪人了
What is that? What are you doing?
什么情况?你在搞啥?
Because I took so long in your husband's office that day...
是因为那天我在你丈夫办公室花了太多时间
he kept me waiting for 45 minutes because of his ridiculous...
他把我晾在那儿45分钟 就因为他那里傻♥逼♥的
waiting policy that he has, I missed my appointment with Diane Keaton.
等候制度 所以我就错过了和黛安基顿的见面
You know, she's angry.
你知道的 她很生气
You missed the meeting, and didn't return her call.
你错过了见面 还不回她电♥话♥
Don't worry, Jeff set up another meeting.
别担心 杰夫又约了一次见面
I'll straighten everything out. I'm a master of supplication.
我会把所有事解释清楚的 我求人谅解可有一手了
All right, that's good. There's something else I've to tell you.
好吧 那就好 还有个事儿我想给你说
I can't remember... I have something to talk to you about.
我记不起来是... 我这里有个事儿想问下你
Actually I got a bill from you for $1,500.
事实上我从你那里拿了一张1500刀的账单
I thought I was all paid up and everything, 'cause...
我以为所有钱都结算清了 因为
Right. It's for reading your script.
对 那是读你的剧本的钱
That's a joke, right?
开玩笑吧 不是吗?
No.
不是
You're not kidding. Are you kidding?
你没在开玩笑 你在开玩笑吗?
No, I am not kidding. I read your script, I billed you.
没有 我没开玩笑 我读了你的剧本 我给你开了账单
Wait a second, you read my script?
等一下 你读了我的剧本?
Right, that's... Then you charge me for reading my script?
对 那是... 然后你因为这个 还问我要钱
I'm sorry, but that's standard practice.
我很抱歉 不过这是标准惯例
I think I charged $1,500, that's three hours...
我想我收了1500刀 那是3个小时...
and it took me four hours to go through it. I'm sorry for taking up your time.
而且整理它还花了我4个小时 我很抱歉占用了你时间
You know what? Quite frankly, I should have read it, because it needs work.
你猜啥?说真的 我是应该读它 因为有很多地方需要修改
I am not interested in your creative input about anything.
无论你对什么有创造性的建议 我都不在乎
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I also gave notes on it.
我很抱歉给你说这个 不过我还做了笔记的
I'm gonna bill you for that, too.
我还得收你这个的钱
Really? Yes, I am.
真的? 对
I'm gonna take those notes, and I'm gonna shove them up my own ass.
我会找到这些笔记 然后撕下来擦屁♥股♥
That sarcasm is not working for me at all.
讽刺对我一点都没用
I'll tell you what's not working for me: You.
我来告诉你什么对我来说即将没用:你
You know what else? Am I being fired?
你再猜啥? 我是被炒了吗?
You're gonna have a tough time collecting the $1,500.
你收齐那1500刀可能需要花些功夫了
I suggest you talk to my new lawyer, okay?
建议你和我的新律师谈 好吧?
Try calling my new lawyer.
试试给我新律师打电♥话♥
Lexus man!
开雷克萨斯那个!
I see you! Don't you try to run away!
我看见你了!你别想跑掉!
No. You try not to pay me!
不是 你想要不给钱
No, I didn't. Yes, you did!
不 我没有 屁 你就有
Listen for a second.
你听我说
I already gave the attendant upstairs $10 for you.
我已经给楼上那个收银员10刀了 是给你的
You are lying, I want my money. Ask him.
你在撒谎 我要我的钱 你去问他啊
You saw me, you try to ditch me. That's not true.
你看到我 还想甩掉我 不是那样的
I'm sitting here and elevator, and... Liar, the elevator!
我就在门口 然后那个电梯就... 你个骗子 就在电梯那儿!
I didn't know it was you!
我不知道是你!
How many people look like me? I don't know, a lot of people look like you.
有多少人长得像我? 我不知道 很多人长得像你
I know that face, that honest glasses face. It's the face of a liar!
我认得这张脸 还守信的戴眼镜的脸呢 就是骗子的脸!
It's not a face of a liar! That's not nice and not true!
才不是骗子的脸呢 你这么说真不友善 也不正确
Lying man! Liar, liar, pants on fire!
大骗子!骗子 骗子 火烧裤子
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表