Julia, over here.
茱莉亚 看这儿
What time did Dean leave?
迪恩多久离开你那儿的?
What the hell are you doing over there? He's supposed to be here!
你们在那边干什么呢?他理应在这边出现的!
What do you mean? I've got Julia Louis-Dreyfus in his house waiting for him!
你什么意思?我这儿在他家 茱莉亚路易斯-德利法斯等着他呢
This is ridiculous.
这真荒唐
Okay, we're gonna have to get going.
好吧 我们得走了
No. Dean's still at the office.
别啊 迪恩还在办公室里
You're kidding me. You're kidding.
你逗我呢 你开玩笑吧
All right. Well that's...
好吧 那真是...
What's going on? This is so unusual.
怎么了? 这真是不一般
You know what? I'm gonna get this.
你猜啥?我买♥♥了
Great! What is all this?
真棒! 这是唱的哪出?
I'm an antique jewelry dealer. You didn't know that.
我是古董珠宝商 你不知道
And I just got this piece... Can I see that for a second?
这件是我刚从... 我能看一下吗?
Julia just fell in love with it. I'm in love with it.
茱莉亚简直爱死了 我爱死它了
I can't believe it. I've got to tell you, I just love jewelry.
我不敢相信 我得告诉你 我特爱珠宝
This is the same bracelet I was gonna buy for my wife...
这刚好是我准备给我老婆买♥♥的那条手链...
but what happened was, I got in a fight with Richard Lewis...
但是实际情况是 我和理查德路易斯打了起来...
I was gonna get this.
我本来准备买♥♥下这条的
I've never turned a piece of jewelry around this fast.
我从来没有转手一件珠宝这么快
I love it.
我爱死这条了
Thank you.
谢谢
I have a check from Julia LouisDreyfus! That's so pretty.
我拿到茱莉亚路易斯德利法斯的支票了! 这真好看
I guess Julia will have to come back over. You'll have to arrange another meeting.
我想茱莉亚得再过来一次了 你得再安排一次会面
Are you out of your mind now? Get Julia back over there?
你疯了吗?让茱莉亚再过来一次?
You think I'm gonna ask her again to do this?
你觉得我会再一次让她来做这事?
No, we're not gonna give up on it just like that.
不行 我们不能就这样放弃
I'm not asking her again. You want to ask her, you go ask her.
我不会再求她来一次了 你想求她你去
I'm not asking her again, that's it. Larry, do you not even care about me?
我不会再求她 就这样 拉里 你对我还有一点点关心吗?
I love you, I care about you, but I have a friendship with Julia.
我爱你 我关心你 但我和茱莉亚是有友谊的
I can't impose more on that friendship. She's already done this favor for me.
我不能从那段友谊中再要求更多了 她已经帮过我这个忙了
Don't you understand?
你怎么就不懂呢?
It would not kill you to make a phone call, and ask her if she could reschedule.
你再打个电♥话♥问问她能不能再抽个空 又不会死
Where's my pad?
我本子呢?
What? I can't find my pad.
什么东西? 我找不到我的本子了
Your little pad? Yeah, my little brown pad.
你那个小本子 对 我的棕色小本
That you write your ideas down on? I don't know where that is.
你记想法和点子的那个本子?我不知道在哪儿
Where the hell is my pad?
我的本子跑哪儿去了?
Jesus!
天呐!
What did I do with that?
我用它干嘛了来着?
I think I left it in Julia's house, when I talked to her about Dean.
我想我留在茱莉亚家了 在我去和她说迪恩的事的时候
I took it out in her kitchen. That's the last time I used it.
我在她家厨房♥把本子拿出来过 那是我最后一次用它
Then why don't you call her tomorrow, and you can ask her about...
那要不你明天给她打电♥话♥吧 你可以问她...
I'll call her right now.
我现在就给她打
Wait, what time is it? It's 9:50.
等等 现在几点了?9:50
What time is the cutoff? 10:00. 10 minutes before the cutoff.
多久是休息时间? 十点 还有十分钟
No problem, I'm right in there. No, you're pushing it.
没问题 我还赶得上 不 你都抵到最后了
I'm not pushing, 2 minutes is pushing. 10 minutes is not pushing.
我没有抵到最后 2分钟是抵到最后 10分钟不是
That's not a push. That is right in the wheelhouse.
这不是抵着 这是敞开着
I have 10 minutes before the cut-off time.
我在休息时间前还有十分钟
Hi, Julia.
嗨 茱莉亚
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
No, it's 9:50.
不啊 才9:50
Really?
真的吗?
I got to tell you, I never heard of a 9:30 cut-off.
我得告诉你 我从来没听说过定在九点半的休息时间
I'm sorry about this.
我真的很抱歉
It'll take me two seconds, and I'll be out of your hair.
就给我两秒 我一会儿就消失
I don't have it, though. It's not here.
但是我没找到 它肯定没在这儿
Hi, Brad.
嗨 布拉德
Sorry for coming over so late...
这么晚过来真抱歉
but this pad is really important.
但是这个本子真的很重要
You sure you haven't seen it? It's brown, it's got a black trim, no?
你确定你没看见?棕色的 边上是黑色的 没有?
I'll just take a quick look in the kitchen. I'll be out of here in a second.
我就去厨房♥瞟一眼 马上就走
I'll just take a quick look.
我就瞟一眼
Also, I'm sorry about calling so late, but I thought the cut-off time...
哦对了 这么晚给你们打电♥话♥我也很抱歉 我以为休息时间
was 10:00. No, it's not.
是十点 不 不是
It's 9:30 for us.
我们是九点半
Most people have a 10:00 or 10:30 cut-off.
大多数人的休息时间都定在十点或者十点半
I think 9:30 with kids is great. Seems like an early cutoff to me.
我认为有小孩的话九点半很合适 就我看来太早了
It's pretty standard. And for visitors, it's more like 9:00.
九点半是标配 而且对于拜访者 截止时间差不多是九点
Yeah. That's the telephone drawer, so there's not gonna be anything in there.
那是装电♥话♥本的 所以里面找不出什么的
And those are my notes, and these are my bills and stuff.
那些是我的笔记 这些是我的账单什么的
I looked pretty carefully in here, Larry. It's not in the kitchen.
我仔细找过了 拉里 没在厨房♥
Of course, those are cookbooks.
当然啦 那些是菜谱
Sorry, okay.
对不起 好吧
It's definitely not... You know, sometimes...
绝对不会... 你知道 有时...
Those are napkins.
那些是餐巾
We'll look carefully tomorrow, Larry. And those are place mats.
我们明天会仔细找找的 拉里 那些是盘垫子
I'm gonna check the patio, because that's where we were talking.
我去找找阳台 因为我们在那儿谈话了来着
It may have dropped out of my pocket.
它有可能从我口袋里掉出来了
Oh, my God. Want me to kick him out?
哦我的天 想让我把他踢出去吗?
How are you gonna kick him out? I'll make a joke.
你怎么把他踢出去? 我会讲个笑话搪塞过去
If you can make a joke, but don't make this awkward.
那你就去讲个笑话吧 但是别搞的大家尴尬
Okay, I realize where it is.
好吧 我知道在哪里了
I made a phone call in that office. In my office?
我在那间办公室打过电♥话♥ 在我的办公室?
Let me just check that office for one second.
让我去那个办公室找一下
You know, I was working there all day. It's really not in there.
你知道 我在那儿工作了一整天 真的没在那里
Larry, what the hell are you doing? No, that's where I was sitting.
拉里 你在干什么? 不是 那是我坐过的地方
This is bad, this is not good. I'm sorry, okay.
这太糟了 这不是什么好情况 我很抱歉 好吧
Let's just... And I sat here.
我们干脆... 我在那儿坐过
What are you doing? Mommy?
你在干什么? 妈咪?
Bobby? Great!
博比?这下好了!
We had a hell of a time putting him to bed.
我们花了好久才哄他到睡觉
I'm sorry, okay.
我很抱歉 好吧
Bobby, what are you doing? It's so late. Go on upstairs...
博比 你在干什么?太晚了 快上去
Did you find a little brown pad, it has a little black trimming on the side?
你有看见一个小棕色本子吗?边上有点黑色装饰?
Larry, go home, please.
拉里 回家吧 拜托了
It's just absurd!
这真是奇怪!
Go to bed, Bobby. Bobby, nobody's angry with you.
去睡觉 博比 博比 没人生你的气
Larry, go. Okay? Just go!
拉里 走 好吗?快走吧!
Larry, go! If we find it, we will bring it over, okay?
拉里 走吧 我们要是找到 会送过来的好吧?
See you. What was that?
再见 刚才是哪出?
Do you think I can call New York right now? I'm gonna call Seinfeld.
你觉得我现在能给纽约打电♥话♥吗?我要给宋飞打电♥话♥
I gotta tell him about this. What's the cutoff on New York?
我得把这事儿告诉他 纽约休息时间定在多久?
I don't know. About midnight?
我不知道 大概午夜?
Forget it, these are extenuating circumstances.
算了 这是可原谅的情况
I'm coming up in a second.
我一会儿就上来
I have to call Seinfeld, then I'll be right up. He's not gonna believe it.
我得打给宋飞 然后我就上来 他不会信的
I just can't believe that I have to deal with this!
我简直不敢相信我要处理这事儿
He has ransacked our entire house! Do you know what he took, Jeffrey?
他洗劫了我们整个房♥子 你知道他拿了什么东西吗?杰弗里
Do you wanna know what this little shit took?
你想知道这小屎球拿了啥吗?
He took our wedding video, okay?
他把我们结婚录像拿了 好吧?
You weren't even thinking! You know why?
你就没有用脑子在思考 你知道为什么吗?
'Cause you're a fat, fucking asshole, that's what you are.
因为你是个又胖又欠操的小屁♥眼♥ 你就是这个
This is not my problem, this is your problem.
这不是我的问题 这是你的问题
Do you understand that? I'm pissed, Jeffrey!
你知道吗?我要气炸了 杰弗里
I am pissed, because my whole life is now in shambles!
我很生气 因为现在我整个生活都岌岌可危了
I've just had it with you!
我简直受够你了
Hello.
嗨
This is all we need, "Mr. Wake me up in the middle of the night!"
我们正需要这个 "半夜叫醒我先生"
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干嘛?
Jeff and I were gonna play the new computer golf game.
杰夫和我打算一起玩一款新的高尔夫电脑游戏
Were you really?
是吗你俩?
Let me tell you something, Larry. Jeff's computer golf game is gone!
让我告诉你某件事 拉里 杰夫的高尔夫电脑游戏也没有了
The computer's gone, the TV's gone, the new DVD player's gone.
电脑被偷了 电视被偷了 新款DVD放映机也被偷了
Everything's gone!
都没有了!
My wedding video is gone because your fat-fuck manager over here...
我的结婚录像带也没了 因为你的这个胖傻经纪人
let an asshole kid into our house, okay?
让一个混♥蛋♥小孩进了我家家门 好吧?
You happy?
你开心了吗?
All gone!
全没了!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表