剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
I'll go and see if there's any progress on tracking down next-of-kin.
谢谢 肝周围是什么
Thanks. What's that around the liver?
一点这个 一点那个 没什么严重的
It's a bit of this, it's a bit of that, nothing major.
该死 她在大出血
Shit, she's haemorrhaging...
左肾破裂加多处腹膜内溢血
Left renal tear plus various intraperitoneal extravasations
紧急呼叫创伤手术室
Fast-bleep the Trauma Theatre.
我要他们十分钟内准备好
I want them ready to cut in ten minutes.
我去紧急呼叫普外科医师
I'll fast-bleep the general surgeons.
去催催血库 抱歉
Chase the blood bank. Excuse me?
这个病人需要去手术室制止内出血
This patient needs to go to theatre to stop the internal bleeding.
如果是告知克莱夫一声的话我会更安心
I'd be more comfortable if it went through Clive.
克莱夫?
Clive?
克莱夫·阿彻菲尔德 他在急诊部门
Clive Archerfield. He's in the ED.
好吧
Right.
菲奥娜·罗马斯 创伤科副主任医师
Fiona Lomas, Trauma Fellow.
请你立刻紧急呼叫创伤手术室的人员
Would you kindly fast-bleep the trauma theatre staff
以及普外科待命医生好吗
and the general surgeon on call, straight away please?
然后再帮我接通血库
And put me through to blood bank again.
请普外科待命医生
Would the on-call general surgeons
立刻到创伤手术室
please report to Trauma Theatre.
以及髋骨骨折 去做胸部X光扫描和验血
...as well as the Nof, X-ray the chest and get the bloods done,
然后直接送到病房♥去
so there are no delays taking her up to the ward.
她已经在这里呆了两个小时了
She's been here two hours already...
抱歉 我有急事 格伦·博伊尔
Sorry, I'm in a hurry. Glen Boyle.
创伤科代班医生 啊 克莱夫·阿彻菲尔德
Trauma Locum. Ah, Clive Archerfield.
我的病人需要做紧急剖腹手术
My patient needs an urgent laparotomy
显然我得先征求你的同意
and, apparently, I need to ask for your approval.
这不是我说的 很好 谢谢
That hasn't come from me. Good. Thanks.
我还想谈谈大量输血方案的事
But also I'd like to discuss the major transfusion protocol.
是 当然 我会找个时间
Yep, sure. I'll fix a time.
不 今天还行不通 所以今天就得解决
No, it's not working today so it needs fixing today.
听着 你管创伤急救 而我得管整个部门
Look, you run the trauma call, I run the entire department,
所以 留给我解决吧
so, leave it with me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们收了一个
...we're receiving a
从儿童医院转来的多形性黄色星形细胞瘤病患
pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma from the Children's...
是一例急性神经外科转诊
It's an acute neurosurgical referral.
得有人告诉我病人到底有没有在来的路上
Someone just needs to tell me if the patient's in transit or not.
你是神经外科主治医师?
You're the neurosurgical reg?
惭愧 你能帮我看一看CT吗
Guilty. Any chance you could take a look at a CT for me?
不
No!
我是重伤待命主任医师
I'm the consultant on call for major trauma.
就算你是乔治·克鲁尼 你也得先发邮件
You could be George Clooney. You'd still have to e-mail it.
呃 他是新来的 你好
Er, he's new. Hi.
你好
Hi.
我们是神经科的三♥级♥转诊中心
We're the tertiary referral centre for neuro.
如果我们内部转诊的服务加快的话
The other hospitals complain of favouritism
其他医院就会抱怨我们偏袒
if we provide a faster service for intramural referrals.
重点是 伙计 我们没那么重视头部受伤
The thing is, hombre, we're not that into head injuries.
你♥他♥妈♥嘲笑我么
You're taking the piss.
我无意中听到了
I couldn't help but overhear...
我来帮你登录系统找到你的病人吧
Let me get you on the system and let's find this patient of yours.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks...
好了 快走吧 我们送她去手术室
OK, let's get moving. We're taking her to theatre.
我一点也不满意 什么不满意
I am not happy with this at all. With what?
对他 他是创伤科主任医师
Him. He's the Trauma Consultant.
临时主任医师
Locum consultant.
我们对他一无所知
We don't know the first thing about him.
我们需要立刻给这病人做手术
This patient needs opening up right away
不然她会流血致死
or she's going to bleed to death.
把血送去手术室 好的
Let's get the blood delivered to theatre. Yep.
好 一 二 三
OK, 1, 2, 3...
赶快 动起来
Come on, let's get moving.
喂 调控 这里是手术室
Hello switch this is theatre.
我们已经紧急呼叫普外科医生了
We have fast-bleeped the general surgeons.
能催一下吗
Can you chase them, please?
普外科待命医生
On-call general surgeons
请到创伤手术室报道
please report to Trauma Theatre.
请普外科待命医生立刻到创伤手术室
That's on-call General Surgeons to Trauma Theatre, please.
查到亲属了 有个成年女儿 叫蕾切尔
Re next of kin, there's a grown-up daughter, name of Rachel,
正在从伦敦赶过来 谢谢
coming up from London. Thanks.
今天过得很糟 说得是啊
Not had a good day. Good shot, there.
请问普外科医生还要多久才来
How far away is General Surgery, please?
这医院很大
It's a big hospital.
能再紧急呼叫普外科医生一次吗 谢谢
Can you fast-bleep the general surgeons again please? Thank you.
血压还在下降
BP's still dropping.
不 等不及了 去洗手
No. Can't wait. Scrub in, please.
我们需要止住大出血
We need to stop the haemorrhage.
你要我来准备吗
Would you like me to prep?
拜托你了
Please do.
每次都是这样吗
Is it always like this?
罗琳告诉克莱夫上百次了
Lorraine told Clive over and over that
其他专家需要自动回应急救呼叫
other specialities should automatically come to the trauma calls.
你觉得罗琳改变不了的事我能改变吗
You think I can change things when this Lorraine couldn't?
你
You...
你就像闯进瓷器店的公牛一样莽撞
You're a bull in a china shop.
嗯 神经外科主治医师刚刚帮我们看过CT了
Um, the Neurosurgical Registrar just reviewed the CT scans for us.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我也有走运的时候 说说看
I have my moments. Let's hear it.
"轻微硬膜下血肿
"Insignificant subdural haematoma.
"CT上无明显脑损伤
"No gross brain injury visible on the CT.
"也无其他形态变化
"No other morphological changes visible.
"本次不需要神经外科介入"
"No neurosurgical intervention is indicated at this time."
很好 谢谢 干得好 请帮我系一下
Good. Thanks. Well done. Do my ties, please.
普外医生正在做另一个...
Gen-Surg are operating on another...
你不该在这里的
You shouldn't be here.
回去急诊部看病人去
Return to seeing patients in the ED.
是 抱歉 希克林夫人
Yes, sorry, Mrs Hicklin.
没关系
It's OK.
请容我问一句 你这是在干吗
May I ask, what on earth are you doing?
如果我们不阻止内部大出血
If we do not stop the internal haemorrhage,
就会造成不可避免的 致命的器官损伤
organ damage will be irreversible and fatal.
叫做黄金一小时不是没有道理的
There's a reason why this is called the Golden Hour.
所以我要开始手术 等普外科医生
So I'm going to get started and the general surgeons
来了以后可以加入进来
can muck in when they get here.
这让我不快
I'm not happy.
为什么你觉得不快
And why are you not happy?
你说自己是
What exactly do you mean
"创伤科手术医生" 这到底是什么意思
when you've described yourself as a "trauma surgeon"?
我的意思是我在全世界行过医
What I mean is I've practised all over the world,
在军队里干过 也去过平民医院
in the Forces and civilian hospitals.
我的专长就是危重伤患
I specialise in critical injuries.
不幸的是 这国家里太多的急救服务
Unfortunately too many trauma services in this country
是由一群乱糟糟的
are formed from a jumble of
普外科医生和矫形外科医生组成的
general surgeons and orthopods.
我们的重伤急救服务
We provide a major trauma service
是由一群有奉献精神的专家提供的
of dedicated professionals
而其中剖腹手术是由普外科医生做的
in which the general surgeons perform the laparotomies.
我熟悉腹部
I'm comfortable in the abdomen.
你是自说自话
We've only got your word for that.
那你最好在病人的病历上记一笔
Then you should write in the patient's notes that
你在阻止我们进行救命的手术
you are blocking a life-saving procedure.
你很安静
You're very quiet.
我希望手术成功
I hope the procedure goes well.
如有需要请叫我
Call me if there is anything you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
公牛得1分 瓷器店0分
Bull 1, China Shop 0.
自我介绍 我是格伦·博伊尔 创伤科主任医师
Let's who... I'm Glen Boyle. I'm the Trauma Consultant.
达莉赛·根托护士 洗手护士
Sister Dalisay Guinto, Scrub Nurse.
(洗手护士: 亦称器械护士
指需要消毒双手上台传递器械的护士)
多米尼克·巴斯比 麻醉师
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表