剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表
不
No.
不 没有泄露
No, there's no leaks, no.
一定是气管内管 是啊
Must be the tube. Yeah.
再来一根6.0的管 好的
Another 6.0. Yeah.
不 用5.5的管
No, make it a 5.5.
怎么了 肺部不通气
Tell me. We're not ventilating the lungs.
血氧现在是80% 我自己看得到
Sats are now 80%. Yeah, I can read.
拜托
Come on.
面部水肿把该死的内管挤出来了
Facial oedema's pulling out the bloody tube!
断开呼吸机 好的
Off the vent. Yeah.
环甲膜切开套件
Crike set!
环切套件 这边 是 知道了
Crike, over here. Yes, got it.
快点 快点
Come on, move.
不行 探条 给
No, bougie. There you go.
缝线
Ties!
内管
Tube.
拔♥出♥来♥ 好的
Get it out. Yep.
好的
OK.
现在血氧60%
Sats are now 60%.
拉玛克里士纳 我给你十秒钟
Ramakrishna, I'm giving you ten seconds.
九 八
Nine. Eight.
七 六
Seven. Six.
五 四
Five. Four.
三
Three.
该死 二
Shit. Two.
一
One.
手术刀 让开 让开
Blade, please. Clear, clear.
止血钳
Haemostat.
人工气管
Trach.
请充气
Inflate, please.
通气了 很好
Ventilating. Good.
谢谢
Thanks.
病人接回呼吸机 缝合
Patient back on vent. Sutures.
剪掉
Cut it.
好
OK.
我们给她保暖 然后把她转去烧伤专科
We keep her warm and then we transfer her to the Burns Unit.
好的
Yep.
保证她这次安全到达
Let's make sure she gets there this time.
锁住刹车
Brake on.
数到三移♥动♥ 都准备好了吗 是的
Moving on three, everyone ready? Yep.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我一把她送到烧伤队那里就打电♥话♥回来
I'll call as soon as I hand her over to the Burns Team.
转移时间要五到十分钟 对吧
Transit time is five, ten minutes right?
差不多五分钟就行 好的
Nearer five. OK, good.
我需要解开安全带
I need to unstrap.
有两百毫克氢化可的松吗
You got 200mg of hydrocortisone?
(氢化可的松: 又称皮质醇 是肾上腺在应激反应里产生的一种类激素
主要用于肾上腺皮质功能减退症的替代治疗及先天性肾上腺皮质功能增生症的治疗
也可用于类风湿性关节炎 风湿性发热 痛风 支气管哮喘 过敏性疾病
并可用于严重感染和抗休克治疗等)
好极了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
这里出现问题了 我们需要立刻回去
We've got a bit of a problem back here, we need to get down ASAP.
飞往城市综合医院
'En route to City General...'
该死 有吸引器吗 有
Shit. Got suction? Yep.
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, shit!
你能来给她按压吗 我需要给她手动通气
Can you do compressions? I need to bag her.
空间不够 我们很快就会降落了
Not enough room. We're going to be landing ASAP.
我得给她
I should bag...
我们很快就要降落了 你需要系上安全带
We're going to be landing. You need to be strapped...
我需要给她通气! 坐下!
I need to bag her! ...in!
前面锁住并系紧
Locked and tight in the front.
后面锁住并系紧 病人安全
Locked and tight to the back. Patient is secure.
下降
Down.
呼吸囊和肾上腺素
Ambubag and adrenaline.
去按压胸部 伙计 好的
Get on the chest, mate. Right.
已注射肾上腺素
Adrenaline given.
她要窒息了
She's drowning.
因吸入烟雾导致的严重急性呼吸窘迫综合征
Massive ARDS reaction to smoke inhalation.
(是指肺内外严重疾病导致以肺毛细血管弥漫性损伤 通透性增强为基础
以肺水肿 透明膜形成和肺不张为主要病理变化 以进行性呼吸窘迫和难治性低氧血症为临床特征的急性呼吸衰竭综合征
ARDS是急性肺损伤发展到后期的典型表现 该病起病急骤 发展迅猛 预后极差 死亡率高达50%以上。)
已经结束了
We're done.
接下来是验尸官的工作了
This is a coroner job,
所以我们什么都不要动
so we need to leave everything attached.
节哀 伙计
Sorry, mate.
我们会送她进去
We'll take her in.
谢谢
Thanks.
兄弟 我是比利
Mate, it's Billy.
好的
All right.
我知道了
I've got it.
比利?
Billy?
是我 加尔斯 拉玛克里士纳 呆在原地别动
It's Giles again. Ramakrishna, stay where you are
我去安排人接你 比利
and I'll organise some transport for you. Billy.
她在途中死亡
She died en route.
对 她在这里
Yes, she's here.
班尼特-爱德华兹医生 他想和你说话
Dr Bennett-Edwardes, he wants to talk to you.
呃 好的 告诉他我会打给她
Er, yeah, tell him I'll ring him.
她会打电♥话♥给你
She's going to give you a call.
你一定感觉很痛苦
It must have been a terrible ordeal
我们都在挂念你
and we're all thinking of you.
好的 我知道谁会去接你以后再打给你
Yep. I'll call you back when I know who's coming to get you.
菲奥娜
Fiona...
菲奥娜! 她甚至都没撑到那里
Fiona! She didn't even get there.
你这混账! 我真的真的很抱歉
You bastard! I'm terribly, terribly sorry.
住手
Stop!
你给我住手!
You will stop!
对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
不
No.
我需要给你看样东西
There's something I need you to see.
拜托
Please.
好的
OK.
你打电♥话♥给我的时候我不是现役
I wasn't on active service when you called me.
我上一次的调度已经是几个月前的事了
My last deployment finished months ago.
我一直...
I've been on...
我一直都在长♥期♥休假
I've been on long-term leave.
这是什么
What is this?
是头盔摄像机 不是我的
It's a helmet camera. It's not mine.
这是我们...
It's our...
在阿富汗的前进作战基地
forward operating base in Afghanistan.
朝我们开枪的是一名阿富汗人
The guy shooting at us is Afghan.
本来是我们的人
He's meant to be one of ours.
我们射了他三枪
We shot him three times.
他是你的朋友? 是的
He was your friend? He was.
我还以为我了解他
I thought I knew him.
我需要医生
'I need a medic!'
为什么你不告诉我 什么
Why didn't you tell me? What?
我
I...
因为我会猜到?
Because I'd have known?
猜到?
Known?
猜到什么?
Known what?
所以你才会来这里
That this is why you're here.
再一次拯救生命
Another chance to save lives.
结果现在却成了这样 罗琳...
And now look. Lorraine...
罗琳的事不是任何人的错
Lorraine wasn't anyone's fault...
是克莱夫一个人的错 哈! 好吧
...but Clive's. Hah! OK.
你的朋友
And your friend...
你为了救他已经尽了全力
...you did the best you could for him.
你不明白
You don't understand.
好吧
OK.
我不能...
剧集 | 争分夺秒(2015) | 导航列表